Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:59:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Good Coin to Invest : My List may help  (Read 668 times)
mrmj_cryptoreporter (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 06:37:40 AM

My best coins are positive year-over-year and I am always making profit with them . If you like to earn you can try to add these best coin in your portfolio according to price .

$LINK: 258%

$BNB: 168%

$HOT: 76%

$RVN: 48%

$ENJ: 43%

$MDA: 32%

$BAT: 16%

$BTC: 6%

Everything else is negative.

Stocks are up 12% in 2019.
Bitcoin is up 111% in 2019.

People should think where to invest now>Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:27:39 PM

Can you tell about every coin except BNB and BTC? Why these coins? I'm glad for you and thanks for sharing this. I hope that I, too, will succeed.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:00:50 PM

I think on your chart people will still invest at bitcoin. Because it is the pioneer and the most famous and powerful coin that people already proven and tested. And I think in terms of opportunity we have a bright future from bitcoin,it is also risky,all of coin is also risky. But always think that bitcoin is stay alive even all market was fall from the past few years.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:04:13 PM

I think you have just woke up after long time and btc has already made over 200 percent this year itself uptill now so your percentages are not correct mate, similarly eth has gone up from a low of 80 to 270 already marking a profit of around 350 percent and upside potential is still huge.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:05:20 PM

To be honest, I like what you put on your list. It is because most of them are altcoins and has real world issues to solve which in turn attract more buyers. BAT for example is good for publishers since reading or subscribing to them, they can get rewards. BNB has its own blockchain now. But nobody can't stop BTC from ramping up as it is and will always be number one unless the market believes it is not.
bluesnup

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:12:33 PM

Great list but most of them are already known alts, if you want to max your profits have to look further than the current top.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:25:49 PM

Unlike me, you are very lucky to have a coin that can continue to grow even when we are in a year that is bad enough for crypto, how do you find that coin? how do you differentiate which coins will continue to grow and which ones will not? I am very curious because I still often fail in choosing coins so please tell me so that I can also be a lucky person like you

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 11:31:18 PM

Lucky fact also with you. Youre lucky because BTC up to $8000 and your coins list the price is going up but if you look at 2018 i dont know what you said with that your coins/token list. If im you i will prefer hit and run and invest more in altcoin 10 top coinmarketcap. Youre list really have high risk.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:32:36 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2019, 05:54:39 AM by abstractednerve

From your list, I would like to pick the LISK, BNB, ENJ, RVN coins. These coins are the future for sure. Especially the BNB and ENJ coin has increased a lot within these days! BNB coin has a bright future, after Ethereum, My intention is to buy BNB as much as I bear to hodl and trade. Because BNB coin seems the next big thing!

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 11:38:36 PM

If altcoins have already increased their price in the past it can also be possible that the price will be decreasing again during the next correction. I've seen that very often, after the hype was over people started selling it and the price suffered.
I'm not trading but it's very simple to check for altcoins. Overbought coins tend to have corrections after longer uptrend periods.

⁓ chenille! ⁓
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:11:48 AM

@OP, you surely have a good list, but people should not just because those coins have done well in the past and now invest in it without proper research.
Your research will help you to know a coin more, which will in turn give you the right information you need to profit from it.
Nihal6443

Activity: 141
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:06:31 AM
Merited by royalfestus (1)

Let me explain the best way to invest money in ICO.

There is no denying the fact that 2018 was not well for Ico's. The economic results are less impressive: The total amount raised in 2018 was almost $11.4 billion, against little more than $10 billion during 2017, with a mere 13 percent growth. However a close look at the statistics will paint a difficult picture. Out of the 902 ICOs last year, 142 of them failed even before their offerings, while a disturbing 276 projects fizzled even after raising their funds. Only 435, or 48%, of all ICO projects were deemed “successful.” 25% of the $5.6 billion raised through ICOs last year were raised by the  ICO projects alone.

Best ICO New Initial Coin Offerings for Cryptocurrency Investors
http://Authpaper.io
1. - Authpaper In the era of information technology, technology advancements have changed human lives by a lot. However, document delivery and huge data transfer, especially commercial and important ones, are still following years old methods, physical mailing. Physical mailing takes a lot of time and spends a lot of resources. Printed documents/ credentials are potentially subject to forgery.Authpaper Delivery combines blockchain, BT, cryptography and other current technologies to build a peer-to-peer digital data delivery platform. All data delivered is confidential except the specified recipients. Data is verified to be unchanged down to every single bit. Operations on the data are properly done and recorded among the peers so that the delivery histories are public verifiable yet unforgeable. Peers are rewarded by delivering the encrypted pieces of digital data and helping to run the platform with good will.

Simple_Plan

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:10:55 AM

I only agree with BNB and BAT in your list. BNB is backed by Binance and BAT has its own real use product - Brave browser. Others are just old and slow to grow coins. RVN is a new face but I don't have much information about it tho.

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
FOPL

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:21:02 AM

We should probably give a little attention to AWC (Atomic wallet coin). it's one of the solid projects with a recognized team and a working product
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:46:01 AM

Can you tell about every coin except BNB and BTC? Why these coins? I'm glad for you and thanks for sharing this. I hope that I, too, will succeed.

Actually, if you willl going to look at the market, you cannot actually say, who are just those that can provide profit. It is somehow based on the timely manner whether you can spot a good coin in the market. But if you will going to scalp or short day trade then you can expect a great profit. 15-20 percent profit is already great.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:13:25 AM

Well, people are now discovering that the crypto space is a good place for investment, the financial market is changing hands from the people that use to control it to a new world entire which is the crypto world, most top companies of the world already knows about this and they are making sure they have a ground in the crypto sphere waiting for that day to come, it's not so long anymore before we begin to see a moon in the crypto market entirely, my best guess is 5 years from now.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 10:16:25 AM

From you list i will choose Bitcoin, BAT token and BNB coin, i think this can grow a lot over time, but i will more on bitcoin than on altcoins because in my opinion is much safer and bring a good profit even if not in short time, in long time will do.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:47:03 AM

The coins and tokens you pick are good and well know too but that's not all there is ,we have many capable digital coins around too its all about research to find answers ,believe me there is many more
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:50:18 AM

BTC for sure Grin

The other coins that I can choose from your list are BNB, RVN, ENJ, BAT. I don't know with the other coins. I choose that coin because I have some amount of each coin, so I expecting to see that all of the coins will increase very soon. Although I know, there is no exact time that will tell me when it will happen.

I still waiting until now for every coin in my wallet, and I can have my patient for that because I am sure that all of the coins will rise again.
Nickz46

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:12:28 AM

As stated all the above lists on looking for what will be the good coins to invest with was good. And on the other hands all the listed coins or the tokens was literally known by every crypto hunters but lets try to appreciate the goodness that we can bear on the other coins like the dencoins tokens that gives us a really good profit to gain of while we were being a part of their project.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:56:07 PM

For a good buy and hold for a great deal of gain in holding is btc, eth and xrp it knows altcoins that are really longterm have potential but I know that more altcoins are still longterm and are good project and above all have the potential to avoid risky risks such as investing in altcoins as well as trading and trading so be careful about so you do not have to worry about your funds and work hard as it is wise to choose so that at least how much you will gain a lot of scams because it's so loose in the forum so be careful of your competition.
Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:19:23 PM

Whatever the people may say, I like binance coin the most. There are also other coins that has attracted me like Ethereum, bitcoin, tron, ripple. But I am 100 percent sure about binance coin that it will give me 200 percent profit if I put my investment in it now. In a space of only three months, the coin has risen vertically from as low as $4 to around $35. It is rising undeterred even when binance exchange, of which it is a product, has recently been hacked. 
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 01:24:33 PM

Thanks for sharing your opinion,, but i think still bitcoin is the best choice to invest, although last year is the wrost year for all crypto. But i believe btc can change everything and it can growing this year       

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:37:28 PM

Nice choice for you, all of this coin has big potential nowadays because we are at the bull run stage. All of this coins will surely pump when bitcoin will pump also. Great profit ahead so goodluck.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:38:41 PM

Whatever the people may say, I like binance coin the most. There are also other coins that has attracted me like Ethereum, bitcoin, tron, ripple. But I am 100 percent sure about binance coin that it will give me 200 percent profit if I put my investment in it now. In a space of only three months, the coin has risen vertically from as low as $4 to around $35. It is rising undeterred even when binance exchange, of which it is a product, has recently been hacked. 
we still have more time and moment to hold binance.bitcoin rate still around $8700 and if we hold binance coins from now on maybe when bitcoin back to highest price we will see bnb coin price could be around $80 or even $100.dont miss this chance to collect bnb.
bogdasha07

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:22:08 PM

Ravencoin is the most perspective in this list I guess https://cmc.io/coins/ravencoin
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:41:45 PM

The list is not exhaustive, there quite a number of coins that will sure make a good run in this bull season. Majority of altcoins will follow the swing, particularly I have accumulated in my portfolio ETH, XVG, Xlm, EOS, Litecoin and waiting for a good entry at Bnb

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:42:56 PM

Thanks for sharing your opinion,, but i think still bitcoin is the best choice to invest, although last year is the wrost year for all crypto. But i believe btc can change everything and it can growing this year       
  This is true we as a whole need bitcoin in our life we should invest now a days as price is low yet we can buy it we know bitcoin price will goes to up and it likewise has great potential so I think it will rise in price very high so now best coin to invest your money is only bitcoin, after bitcoin I consider eth is also the best coin which can give us higher benefit.
aderidwan98

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:04:27 PM

I see from the list you mentioned earlier that I think BNB, BAT and BTC are the best coins, you offer because they have a clear project
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:54:24 PM

for link in my opinion it is a great altcoin because it can get a 600% ROI at a time like this and maybe if you buy at a price that is close to ATH it might be a little vulnerable, and for HOT it is also close to ATH but the interesting altcoin has a pretty attractive price maybe hot the best choice but you can also have an altcoin that is not on the good list. maybe you should do research on coins ranked 100 and above on cmc
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:02:36 PM

You can find out some coin in the position at least the 100 coin base on coinmarketcap.  But I just wondering what strategy will you choose? If you look for short term profit then I suggest you to choose bitcoin, because its price up can give you a huge profit but it depends on you capital but when you choose for long term investment you choose altcoin who has a cheap price although it will hard to choose because we don't know the potential of this coin.
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2800
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:26:46 AM

There is no denying the fact that 2018 was not well for Ico's. The economic results are less impressive: The total amount raised in 2018 was almost $11.4 billion, against little more than $10 billion during 2017, with a mere 13 percent growth. However a close look at the statistics will paint a difficult picture. Out of the 902 ICOs last year, 142 of them failed even before their offerings, while a disturbing 276 projects fizzled even after raising their funds. Only 435, or 48%, of all ICO projects were deemed “successful.” 25% of the $5.6 billion raised through ICOs last year were raised by the  ICO projects alone.

1. - Authpaper In the era of information technology, technology advancements have changed human lives by a lot. However, document delivery and huge data transfer, especially commercial and important ones, are still following years old methods, physical mailing. Physical mailing takes a lot of time and spends a lot of resources. Printed documents/ credentials are potentially subject to forgery.Authpaper Delivery combines blockchain, BT, cryptography and other current technologies to build a peer-to-peer digital data delivery platform. All data delivered is confidential except the specified recipients. Data is verified to be unchanged down to every single bit. Operations on the data are properly done and recorded among the peers so that the delivery histories are public verifiable yet unforgeable. Peers are rewarded by delivering the encrypted pieces of digital data and helping to run the platform with good will.

Is there any way we can just have a peaceful suggestion without having any form of manipulation? I can’t believe that I paid attention to you only to get disappointed along the way. When you said you had the answer to the best way to make money, your introduction was getting interesting and was hoping to see the real way in the end, only for me to see that you are shilling your project.

Are you saying the best way to invest in good project is to invest in your project? Common man, how does that correlate. Well, the best way for now is to focus on IEO projects and if your project is not on IEO, then I am sorry, your project may not meet up with its cap.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:51:15 AM

I highly recommend BNB and LINK, for a token their market price were fantastic. both token price increases were very dramatic compared to other tokens even BTC or ETH. however, the BNB and LINK market value already high so consideration for investing must be considered carefully. because it is not impossible that one day their market price will collapse suddenly.
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:10:48 PM

I think beginners should make the right conclusion by looking at your portfolio. The conclusion should be the following - diversify your portfolio. It is necessary to have different coins in your portfolio that you have previously chosen, this will reduce the risks and make your portfolio more balanced.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:19:11 PM

The list is pretty good, I personally invested in half of these coins as I believe that they have good growth prospects in the near future. I would also advise you to add the NPSX token to your investment portfolio since it has good trading dynamics and in the future there will be many positive news so take a look.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:10:50 PM

I see BNB coin in your list, BNB coin is a good choice to be hold by our investment portfolio.
There are many reward activities we can do using BNB coin. For now, i see the Harmony project token
(ONE) will be airdropped among the participants if they holding BNB and trading ONE token.

Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:30:05 PM

Can suggest DeepOnion for investing i think it has good potential to grow and the team is working hard so its very undervalued now you can check and maybe add to your list ,it was Airdroped coin and could survive big bear market.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:39:36 PM

You have forgotten to add EOS brother, It will also keep on increasing as long as BTC and other altcoin increase. Able to see a big pump with EOS by this year so I recommend you to also add it.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:10:59 PM

BNB have a remarkable year. It is difficult not to see it.
They have created a coin that will best suit their exchange and somehow made traders to have a cheaper fees which is better since .2 percent is itchy when you are trading large amounts of coins.

With that, their exchange became really inviting to whale traders and that is why it is now booming.

I will stay with BTC though. 6 percent is a good number for me.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 06:52:12 PM

You have forgotten to add EOS brother, It will also keep on increasing as long as BTC and other altcoin increase. Able to see a big pump with EOS by this year so I recommend you to also add it.
Firstly, I believed OP purpose was to boost the price of his portfolio because most of the coins he mentioned don't have any unique concept which worth listing the coins at the top while Bitcoin was in bottom.
Second, EOS is a centralized coin buddy and any surge it make now does not guarantee your profit is sure for it can be manipulated easily by the board that controls it.

attech21

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:46:24 PM

Ofcourse Bitcoin is the best coin to invest but dont make all your investment in btc so you need to invest also in different altcoins so your investment will be double or maybe earn more,just like investors did before in the past year 2018 they put investments in only one coin that btc rapidly collapse so try to invest altcoins like Dencoin tokens and you may earn more money from it.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
crispyfry211

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:11:54 AM

Every project you share are good but my most top project was the bitcoin ofcourse. No project can above BTC, just like Dencoin tokens.They have a great factors for the investors. And as days passes through, these project prospected to grow and grow even better.

siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:49:46 AM

Pay your attention to the major altcoins from top 20 on coinmarketcap. BTC has already shown a bullish trend and as you said rose by 100 percent, but altcoins like ETH, LTC, EOS, IOTA have not made their Xs still.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:00:36 AM

I love those statistics for last year ICOs though I didnt know your source.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:07:59 AM

Pay your attention to the major altcoins from top 20 on coinmarketcap. BTC has already shown a bullish trend and as you said rose by 100 percent, but altcoins like ETH, LTC, EOS, IOTA have not made their Xs still.

altcoin as you mentioned it will usually rise when the price of bitcoin can recover again above $ 10k, when the price of bitcoin is stable at that price then the price of the altcoin that you mentioned must be the price will rise.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:11:24 AM

Bitcoin at the last,I won't follow your portfolio just because that. Cheesy

My suggestion will be BTC,LTC,ETH,BNB,XMR and even ripple for short term profits.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:51:10 AM

BNB, HOT and ENJ is good coin and i hold few. But most of your list are legit altcoin and traded in big exchangers. I think most crypto investor hold bitcoin for trading or for long term investment and beside that list, i am holding ICX and WAN too
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:05:09 AM

I believe that everyone should choose coins for their portfolio by doing their own research. Seeing the numbers that you give can give a misleading impression that you do not need to study the crypto currency, but rather take advantage of the advice. But this is not the case, it is best to choose your coins and make mistakes that will help you develop and develop free criteria for the formation of a balanced cryptocurrency portfolio.
Register13

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:38:33 AM

No other coin can beat Bitcoin, because it is the best coin to invest if you really want to have a good investment but dont make all your investment only in btc because there's alot more to be invest with. Like in the dencoin which investing here could also benefit you in a most better way.
mikelsmith2020

Activity: 215
Merit: 99

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:54:58 AM

Instead you based your recommendation to their %change how about you give a description why those coins are worth investing. You include in the title they your list may help however what's the support your title? you just gave us a name and their percentage.

I suggest to put why a certain coin worth investing for example the BNB explain it why do you think it's a good investment.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████.
UP
TO20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK
████   ████│█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄.
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:19:16 PM

Instead you based your recommendation to their %change how about you give a description why those coins are worth investing. You include in the title they your list may help however what's the support your title? you just gave us a name and their percentage.

I suggest to put why a certain coin worth investing for example the BNB explain it why do you think it's a good investment.
I like the idea, placing the reasons why investors will invest to those coins will help them to realize the potentials, there's always a reason why
we should  support projects and from there you will also learn how to trust and keep your coins on hold.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:20:09 PM

Each and everyday, cryptocurrency becomes stronger because of the massive support of people. This has brought about the creation of many coins into the system but not all the coins may be valuable. Some may be shit coins. I suggest bitcoin and ethereum as good coins to invest in cryptocurrency.

I’m me
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:37:33 PM

I think that even if the coins showed a certain increase in price, in percentage terms, this does not guarantee that in the future, the same coins will show the same increase in price. Here we need a deep analysis of the coin and the selection of a specific strategy.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:41:15 PM

At this time, we can only believe in top coin like ETH, BTC, and also IEO coins on binance such as FET, Celr. The current market is very difficult to guess, so I will choose the safe way.
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:41:29 PM

I think that even if the coins showed a certain increase in price, in percentage terms, this does not guarantee that in the future, the same coins will show the same increase in price. Here we need a deep analysis of the coin and the selection of a specific strategy.
we can see the development of their first project and see what kind of market response. when the market response is normal, then I think that future developments will also be like that. Market assessment of the product of a project is the main assessment.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Chika08

Activity: 544

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:06:11 PM

My best coins are positive year-over-year and I am always making profit with them . If you like to earn you can try to add these best coin in your portfolio according to price .

You actually have a good list. Would give you my own suggestions which are BNBn Bat, Link and Btc. But it will be more better if you don't only rely on the information you get here... do more research.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:08:22 PM

They are good coin but there still lot you can invest in as well to bring profit just that everyone has there own opinion on which coin to invest in but I will select some in the list and think of adding some that I see as a good one and I will have nothing less than 20 alts to invest in for long term and some for short trade term.

fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:54:52 PM

I wanted to ask you, and all users of the forum.  Token LINK, this is a Blockmason project.  What do you think about the BLINK token from the same team and tell me where it is being traded?  It is very interesting to know your opinion.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:59:47 PM

I believe there are a whole lot of good coins out there in cryptocurrency business. I suggest if you are looking for good coins to invest, you need to find out more about the coin but for now I suggest ethereum, bitcoin and litecoin.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:09:37 PM

It is not good to invest into coins that recently gained a lot of percents. My strategy is to find coins that are waiting for such growth.
ADA, ICON, IOTA, Kucoin Shares or NEO, they are the worst gainers this year.  Grin

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:49:00 AM

Yeah, the coins that you list are indeed coins that provide real benefits. Besides I love bitcoin and eth, I fell in love with a new coin, bnb. I think BNB is a new coin that is very capable of competing with old crypto currency coins. Bnb is very potential in providing benefits and it is proven that bnb prices always increase. Bnb provides new hope space for crypto currency holders. I was very impressed with the BBB because it could quickly gain public trust.

Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:54:21 AM

you didn't have ethereum in your list,, why ?
i think all people who believe in crypto should have bitcoin and ethereum in their list my friend
because ethereum is the mother of tokens, the first and the best smart contracts platform for now, with huge potential of course

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:56:56 AM

Thank you for your valuable suggestion and the list of reportedly good investment coins. But to be honest, I have never heard about the coins you have mentioned in my three years of involvement in cryptocurrency. I am also in favour of choosing news coins instead of going for already established coins. Maybe your list of investment coins may help me.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
shushu9977

Activity: 1121

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:45:20 PM

Here I only support two coins which are Binance coin(BNB), Bitcoin (BTC), for now, i want to apply or suggest more coins such as- Ethereum (ETH), Mb8 coin (mb8),   Eos (EOS), XMR (MONERO), Ethereum Classic (ETC) etc, this is my choice.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 04:30:49 PM

BTC and BAT for sure also in my protfolio. I also have ETH to major extent, ADA, TRX, LTC. I also want to have major chunk of DASH. These would be the ideal portfolio for me when I fill it with all these.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: