Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:44:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want to invest in crypto?  (Read 1944 times)
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:55:32 PM

I was a little bit afraid of investing in crypto coz the market is volatile. I used to invest in traditional market projects. But really believe in crypto that's why I've bought some btc, eth, xrp, usdt and tron. Wanna buy more and more alts but later.

so with that worry about the price being unstable, you mean you will just wait until the price of each coin is stable and then start investing?

cryptocurrency is not centralized and the price will not be stable because prices will continue to move on demand that happens at any time in the market, thus you will never invest in cryptocurrency because the price is unstable and forever you will just continue to wait and wait again

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Noversetied

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:27:08 AM

Everyone wants to be rich and everyone know that the electronic money market has a lot of potential. However, the big fluctuation with many risks needs to consider our investment strategy.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:08:49 PM

Everyone wants to be rich and everyone know that the electronic money market has a lot of potential. However, the big fluctuation with many risks needs to consider our investment strategy.
I am one of those who use to consider the fluctuation as an opportunity to sell higher and buy at low, people will be rich specially those who invested in 2018 are gonna get better profit to hold till the end of 2019 because we are well aware of the uncountable and unmeasureable potential of crypto currency, so want to invest price is low I have golden chance to invest as much as I can.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:43:42 PM

I argue that crypto is part of a fast way to get rich.
Bitcoin investment is at high risk and forget that desire, unless you have large capital to trade...
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:15:11 AM

Bitcoin investment is at high risk and forget that desire, unless you have large capital to trade...
When you do day trading and forgeting a few theorists and you choose the wrong prediction, bitcoin or cryptocurrency is part of the place that will make you poor in just a few minutes, believe me it's been happened to many people in this world. Although you had a lot of capital on your pocket but you never know the theory or you make a mistake then you will end up with a huge losses.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Batalo

Activity: 63
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:15:33 PM

When you do day trading and forgeting a few theorists and you choose the wrong prediction, bitcoin or cryptocurrency is part of the place that will make you poor in just a few minutes, believe me it's been happened to many people in this world. Although you had a lot of capital on your pocket but you never know the theory or you make a mistake then you will end up with a huge losses.

I guess most of us have experienced this scenario. It may be a n easy way to get rich but it also no that 100% assuring. Most people get money on altcoin and not always on btc or the majo coins. So if you are not delleigent enough to find a good coin to invest. Then at the time being, you will not get what you want.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:17:19 PM

Everyone wants to be rich and everyone know that the electronic money market has a lot of potential.
There's more category for that term, 'electronic money'. Let's say and stick of using 'cryptocurrency/ies' instead. With the success of early investors, mostly those pioneers and everyone has seen on how it's likely to happen for most.

Everyone has concluded that it's really possible to become rich with crypto's but it won't happen overnight. With an specific amount of capital, you can hold or trade with it until it grows gradually.

However, the big fluctuation with many risks needs to consider our investment strategy.
We are all aware of it, big risk will give higher reward except those scam ponzi's and investments because they are pure scam.

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:57:23 PM

As well all know the buzz of crypto is everywhere people are looking forward to invest in crypto, if you are new to crypto investment than you need to know the crypto price prediction of
particular crypto.

More importantly, I have found some of the popular cryptos price prediction, as they have mentioned the price prediction from famous crypto experts which helps us to invest easily.

What's your take on this let me know!

I basically think no prediction will work in crypto market. You can see last one year market that so many men, organization did prediction about market. Even eve of Christmas day we see many prediction. But matter of sorrow that not a single prediction work at that time. So i think its very volatile market and no comments will work here.
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:30:25 PM

This is speculation in the wrong board but I do not see the any worthy information has been shared in OP.

If you ask me this question, I will say that bitcoin and Ethereum are the best cryptocurrencies to invest and make money in trading or hodling. Never goes to invest on cheap tokens or coins with low circulation and volume.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:01:55 AM

I think at present stage, everyone desires to invest in Cryptos, as there is massive scope there for anyone and everyone to benefit through. But it all has to be done all very wisely and carefully.

With this there is just no room for mistakes or else we could get stuck or in situation which benefits for sure no one. So I would say investing in very careful way and dividing it up equally to benefit the most like I do by investing in Upcoming ICOs as well.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:23:48 PM

I am of the opinion that you should not base your investment on someone opinion. Learn and study technical analysis and be familiar with fundamental. With that, you will be able to derive to a strategy that always work for you. Let us invest wisely, it is easy to make money and likewise, it is the cheapest way to lose your capital

darasinmi4show

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:37:33 AM

The best thing or the profitable online business you can do on online is crypto. However, the crypto market have now change for better and it is still going to get more better. My advise to you is that just invest in one good project and smile late. Moreso, if you don't know much about trade in crypto please go and learn it.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:28:11 AM

As well all know the buzz of crypto is everywhere people are looking forward to invest in crypto, if you are new to crypto investment than you need to know the crypto price prediction of
particular crypto.

More importantly, I have found some of the popular cryptos price prediction, as they have mentioned the price prediction from famous crypto experts which helps us to invest easily.

What's your take on this let me know!
Whatever it is that you have seen is not something new. There are lots of price predictions for cryptocurrency and there are lots of experts as well that are predicting the prices and some of them are on Twitter. You have to be very careful on which you follow, sometimes these price predictions are not always accurate. Did I just say accurate? All the time I have known them all, none of them have made an accurate price of prediction, not even the ones that are regarded as the fathers of bitcoin are able to predict the price. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't listen to anyone, you never know.
Warranteum
Copper Member

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:39:36 PM

Investing in crypto world is a 2 side effects. It can bring profit, it can bring serious problem
Being aware of what you're doing. When to sign off, when to get in, it depends on your mind
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:15:58 PM

I was a little bit afraid of investing in crypto coz the market is volatile. I used to invest in traditional market projects. But really believe in crypto that's why I've bought some btc, eth, xrp, usdt and tron. Wanna buy more and more alts but later.
It is completely natural to be afraid of investing in cryptocurrencies, I still remember the first time I bought bitcoin and the price went down 5% in just a few hours, at the time I was not thinking about investing my money or anything I just bought bitcoin because I wanted to buy something and I was surprised about the huge volatility of the market, I though that maybe it was an isolated case but when I saw the history of the price movements of bitcoin I knew it always moved like this.

This gave me the idea that if I invested my money there then I could get great profits and I was right, and while my gains have not been as good as I want I am making progress and I am happy because of it.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:26:27 PM

If you're going to just buy and hold crypto, there's really no need to panic about a move of just a few percents or really any short-term moves at all unless you are actively trading. I dollar cost average every two weeks or so to buy Bitcoin and occasionally a few other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum or Litecoin, and there have been times when I bought coins right before a large dump, but I really didn't care as I was DCAing and averaging out the cost of my purchases.

Also keep in mind greed can and will drain your accounts. Create a plan and stick to it as much as possible.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:34:03 PM

I am of the opinion that you should not base your investment on someone opinion. Learn and study technical analysis and be familiar with fundamental. With that, you will be able to derive to a strategy that always work for you. Let us invest wisely, it is easy to make money and likewise, it is the cheapest way to lose your capital
Always make sure that you've done every possible aspect to be reviewed before taking any steps inside this venue of investment, with how
the market behaves better to be assured that you have a good knowledge to conduct your study before investing your money, there's money
making method for people who invest their time to learned differ.
GJ.COM

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:39:03 AM

of course, that's why we were created, join us and make money Cool
GJ.COM Official
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:21:49 PM

This year there seems to be a lot of good news, bitcoin is increasingly trusted and blockchain is in great demand by giant companies.
Facebook also released their coins next year, this is other news and don't be late to buy stable coins or bitcoin.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:26:21 PM

DOMYOU WANT TO INVEST IN CRYPTO?  YES EASIER TO SAFE MONEY WITHOUT THEY SECOND PERSON
^ What? I dunno what you are trying to say for.
Maybe this your thought, it is easier to save money without involving another person. That was right, storing in a safe wallet for your investment is also a must, but you must understand how crypto it works and all possible functions especially bitcoin because it is highly volatile coins whether the price drop or having a huge pumping of coins. Well, investing in crypto is the best way to gain an easy profit if you patiently wait when it comes.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: