Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:56:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Half of the market cap whale trade of NEO is a big panic!  (Read 166 times)
tspmhack8 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:30:29 PM

On May 23, 2019, the NEO whale suddenly brought a "mild" panic to the pre-coding community when suddenly moving more than 29.4 million NEO, equivalent to 326 million.
After NEO, the remaining two whales Bitcoin and XRP also attracted considerable attention. In particular, it is worth mentioning that internal XRP transactions amount to 100 million XRP.

What do you think about these moves?
bounty.cvn

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:42:09 PM

As far as I know, the NEO Foundation has transferred 5,538,820 NEO newly unlocked to a developer wallet address. Meanwhile, trading 29,461,168 NEO just recently is simply to distinguish the community reference transactions.
tspmhack8 (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:44:26 PM

Is it their statement or is it just a way to deceive public opinion?
Will there be a Bull run with the NEO?  Wink We waiting...
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 08:18:25 PM

A whale have so much Neo? From where you got this news? And the whale start to sell this amount or to buy it? If start to sell then is possible the price drop, but if only start to buy it and hold there should not be a problem.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:47:04 AM

these things are only the usual altcoin pump and dump that have always existed in the market whenever bitcoin price stabilizes like this. there is no big panic move from traders or the whales, it is all calculated move that they transfer their bitcoins into shitcoins to pump them and get more bitcoin out after the pump ended. the panic part is from the newbies who start buying these pumped coins as the dump is starting.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:23:46 PM

The moves you mentioned above don't make much sense, it is normal to move a large number of properties from one place to another. market should not be so panic, we should focus on the long-term value of a project rather than a temporary price. I think NEO is a very good project.
mannybitcoins

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:28:44 PM

It's a common phenomenon in the cryptocurrency market, mate. I don’t think it can mean something serious. Some kind of whale manipulation that we do not fully understand.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:48:32 PM

It's a common phenomenon in the cryptocurrency market, mate. I don’t think it can mean something serious. Some kind of whale manipulation that we do not fully understand.
It is true that every movement or trend in Marketcurrency is not all understood because it is difficult for me personally but at least we can guess or describe the growth of Altcoin that we hold. Maybe the market will pump again soon so that the other Bitcoin and Altcoin are at the highest price.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:50:48 AM

On May 23, 2019, the NEO whale suddenly brought a "mild" panic to the pre-coding community when suddenly moving more than 29.4 million NEO, equivalent to 326 million.
After NEO, the remaining two whales Bitcoin and XRP also attracted considerable attention. In particular, it is worth mentioning that internal XRP transactions amount to 100 million XRP.

What do you think about these moves?
Can you please give us the source of your news because I haven't seen any news about whales sending funds out of the neo blockchain or so, please send me a link the where you saw this information so that I can confirm it's authenticity before even thinking of replying to it, am sorry for asking for the source of the news, but one thing I have discovered is that it is best to know if a news is coming from a genuine source before talking about it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: