Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:39:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ADA Coin is sleeping deeply. When to wake up ?  (Read 12283 times)
bounty.cvn (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:49:57 PM

ADA Coin is sleeping deeply. When to wake up

We all know about ADA when it is in 10th place on CMC.
Most coin TOP has gradually transformed itself in the period of Bitcoin price increase. But hasn't ADA yet? So when does the ADA wake up?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:57:22 PM

A couple of days ago, the Weiss ratings placed blockchain Cardano on one of the top places in terms of efficiency and profitability, I hope for an increase in ADA in the near future and bought a little.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 05:00:32 PM

I think if people not buy now then the price will increase in my opinion when a bull run will start, but i think for this we need a lot of time and will not happen in short time, but also ADA should grow on bull run.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:06:59 PM

It is sleeping because they do not have working mainnet.
Why would you invest into promises? After working mainnet and adoption we could think about better price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:13:39 PM

Although ADA coin is still 10th place in coin market cap, but the coin hasn’t give  positive progress to wake up soon. If we compare the price in january 2018 with may 2019, the price is fall down to the bottom, almast minus 100%. I think the price  will have slow progress to comeback to its “good price”.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:22:28 PM

ada coin is sleeping giant and yes its sleeping right now but 1000% pump is waiting.so dont miss ADA and never miss holding .

Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:25:44 PM

A couple of days ago, the Weiss ratings placed blockchain Cardano on one of the top places in terms of efficiency and profitability, I hope for an increase in ADA in the near future and bought a little.

Hmmm.. I bought this coin since 2017 and like the poster said, the coin is still sleeping. I hope the team does something and revive the project.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:28:18 PM

Most coin TOP has gradually transformed itself in the period of Bitcoin price increase. But hasn't ADA yet? So when does the ADA wake up?
I didn't got any interest on this coin yet since I am into the crypto investment and feels lucking for doing it.

If people still holding it then better turn them into bumping coin which will give some profits for you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:51:36 PM

It seems ADA is waiting for the right time to up, IMO regarding the news circulating there is the potential for ADA in the near future to rise.
I think if people not buy now then the price will increase in my opinion when a bull run will start, but i think for this we need a lot of time and will not happen in short time, but also ADA should grow on bull run.
Should buy now better than having to wait for bullrun, then everyone has the potential to make a profit.

DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:38:04 PM

It is sleeping because they do not have working mainnet.
Why would you invest into promises? After working mainnet and adoption we could think about better price.
Yes, they are slowly evolving. But they work. They extended the action plan until the end of 2020. Cardano funded for this period. Of course, they have ambitious plans. But if they succeed, they will be able to pursue ethereum. I believe in it.

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:39:52 PM

Weiss Ratings just had very positive things to say about this altcoin. It is a sleeping giant, and rather than relying on flashy marketing they are building the foundation for web 3.0. Slow and steady will win this race, and Cardano will definitely be around in 10 years.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:38:36 PM

We are not sure when ADA will grow again, but now it may be time to buy it when prices are still low and of course if the Bull market comes, prices will rise dramatically. At least all Coins will have potential in the bull market but still need consideration because the nature of the coins is different.

insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 07:50:52 PM

yes, I agree the coin is interesting - I also put a few 1000 coins into my portfolio for growth

insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 07:52:57 PM

It seems ADA is waiting for the right time to up, IMO regarding the news circulating there is the potential for ADA in the near future to rise.
Should buy now better than having to wait for bullrun, then everyone has the potential to make a profit.
I completely agree, the cost is very interesting, but it seems that not everyone has the means, many are waiting for the restoration and return of the losses

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:57:44 PM

Then, I do rate this project very high, but now with the way the platform is developing, it is going the way of project like Lisk, so much hype and nothing significant delivered, this will likely turn to Pump and Dump coin with time, some promising projects are poping up and will later relegate the project to back side

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:41:10 PM

I thought there was a time that the developer of ADA was claiming that ADA can or will replace ETH. If such is going to happen, then it should be from a coin that has been able to develop its platform and provide the space with reasonable updates. I think Cardano still has a long way to go. The developer needs to be up his sleeves and stop giving just mere gimmicks.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:32:29 PM

There isn't too much momentum to pump quickly following the current market like Bitcoin and maybe we just have to wait longer after Cardano recovers from his deep sleep, this is a coin that has the potential to be good in the future after the latter rises to the highest price achieved in recent years, development is still being carried out by the team with all the most important promotions saving as much as possible.
bounty.cvn (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:41:25 AM

The current price of ADA is almost at the bottom. Equal to the price before it increases at the end of 2017. Perhaps this is a great opportunity to buy more ADA.  Wink
bounty.cvn (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:46:00 AM

Last 1.5 months only few top coin pumped where Binance coin pump was so good even still upward and not plummet. Top Ethereum doesn't pumped, cardano still like sleeping. Next pump of Cardano, Ethereum, stellar and TRON.

Oh I think you have a bit of confusion here. New ETH has been greatly increased and few days have stopped. The rise of the ETH is staggering when the ETH price was only $ 156 at the beginning of May but it is now $ 252. Thus, an increase of nearly 62% in just 1 month.
I hope for the return of ADA and XLM or IOTA
bounty.cvn (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:53:39 AM

There isn't too much momentum to pump quickly following the current market like Bitcoin and maybe we just have to wait longer after Cardano recovers from his deep sleep, this is a coin that has the potential to be good in the future after the latter rises to the highest price achieved in recent years, development is still being carried out by the team with all the most important promotions saving as much as possible.

According to the announcement from https://iohk.io/blog/cardano-2020-delivering-on-the-vision/

Perhaps in June we will see Cardano's new Roadmap. Let's wait and see what happens next. But I believe that ADA will increase dramatically. even x2
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: