Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:37:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ADA Coin is sleeping deeply. When to wake up ?  (Read 12289 times)
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:29:43 AM

ADA Coin is sleeping deeply. When to wake up

We all know about ADA when it is in 10th place on CMC.
Most coin TOP has gradually transformed itself in the period of Bitcoin price increase. But hasn't ADA yet? So when does the ADA wake up?
Cardano Blockchain and its Coin ADA was already show some impressive performance record in 2017-2018 period. And because of that im not doubting that ADA will return to its former status like others did so just relax and wait for the next moment ADA will shine soon.
cardano still has good potential to be able to get up and get back up, now cardano still continues to be a demand for many people who like it. there is still hope for a cardano.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:04:36 AM

I expect it will grow eventually, but the price for this coin is largely based on hype, and has been since it firts hit the market.
I do hold some, and I think it's a good project, but it's too early yet for a high price to have any justification.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:19:01 AM

when the market starts to get excited to rise, I'm sure many altcoins will wake up not only cardano, but lots of coins will receive the same thing. so I thought this was something that could be relied on from the altcoin cardano, so I thought cardano would rise.
shiming

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:38:21 AM

Wait for the BTC to reach $10,000. I think the ADA will also appear turbulent. It is time to watch the performance of BTC. After all, market capital is now concentrated in BTC. We need to learn to wait for our investment.

tspmhack8

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:44:39 AM

Wait for the BTC to reach $10,000. I think the ADA will also appear turbulent. It is time to watch the performance of BTC. After all, market capital is now concentrated in BTC. We need to learn to wait for our investment.

I think in next month when they update new Roadmap then price of ADA will increase. So this is a good chance to Hold it. Waiting ..
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:29:00 AM

Which make me worry is the falling ADA activity on github.  In April-May 2019 it was at  obscene level compared with all previous periods. Does that ring a bell?
Genkotsu

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:33:25 AM

ADA coin Huh
i don't really know about that coin, you right ADA is no issue and update or something with it just silent and sleep.
there is something wrong, why top 10 CMC not have an some issue, but i don't too interest in ADA.
i just invest in ETH and BNB.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:26:29 AM

Most coin TOP has gradually transformed itself in the period of Bitcoin price increase. But hasn't ADA yet? So when does the ADA wake up?

ADA Coin have a lot fans or community and i think its just matter of time waiting for wake up. Cardano traded in big exchangers and i am believe when altseason coming, Cardano price will rising
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 11:49:59 AM

Point of correction, at the moment ADA is still amongst the top 10 altcoins in the market especially when you exclude USDT.. I think they have wonderful developments in the coming months.. I expect ADA to trade somewhere around 20-30 cents sometime this year..

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:00:04 PM

when the market starts to get excited to rise, I'm sure many altcoins will wake up not only cardano, but lots of coins will receive the same thing. so I thought this was something that could be relied on from the altcoin cardano, so I thought cardano would rise.
The market will still have many major corrections before that can happen. If you invest at this time, you will face a lot of risks because we cannot know exactly what the market will be like in June. I think instead of investing, you should have anxiety now and you should choose a more patient way because I'm sure the ADA value will decrease even more in the near future so be careful of the movement of the market and consider buying at lower prices

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:35:12 PM

As the market continues to grow this year, Cardano will do as well. Though Cardano offers a lot of promises that hasn't been made into reality. Reading through the news, the developers have lined up already the upgrades on the platform that they say will surely bring Cardano's price rise.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:39:03 PM

Which make me worry is the falling ADA activity on github.  In April-May 2019 it was at  obscene level compared with all previous periods. Does that ring a bell?
There's no clear indications but for investors who wanted to have some more coins inside their wallets, this downfall can be a turning point for them to be a big bagholders, there's no assurance but everything is just taking the risk and wait for the outcome.

Any indications need to analyze deeper so we won't speculate without any good or deeper understanding.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 01:58:41 PM

except BNB and few other coins which are on top exchange are in trending and all other coins including ADA is still in red zone , time to buy ADA as it is best project it will soon move as soon as BTC break the bearish season.

angrybird3591

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:02:11 PM

then also the period of awakening for ADA. Because this is a coin that many experts appreciate and has great potential
ukloon

Merit: 281

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:08:56 PM

ADA has a hard working team, they will deliver something big when it is ready. The potential is huge, especially in Japan where many of the investors come from, and they are a forward thinking country with good crypo friendly laws

dark08

Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:17:35 PM

I'm so much disappointed to Cardano (Ada) since the momentum of price has been continue to dumped by lack of information on Shelley and the release of new roadmap on their summit thats why I'm selling all of my ada and switch to BNB but most people have a high faith to ada since its a top altcoin.

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:43:29 PM

I'm so much disappointed to Cardano (Ada) since the momentum of price has been continue to dumped by lack of information on Shelley and the release of new roadmap on their summit thats why I'm selling all of my ada and switch to BNB but most people have a high faith to ada since its a top altcoin.

Cardano is a longer-term play than Binance since it is aiming to become the standard for web 3.0. In order to build a highly secure smart contract platform that links up to other blockchains, using a mathematical and scientific philoophy, patience is absolutely needed. Cardano is like the tortoise competing against the hare - slow and steady will win the race for its particular niche. It's also important to note that the project has 50 engineers working to build its platform.
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:30:33 PM

ADA has a great future and everyone knows that but I think it is taking too long to see the potential exploding. Personally, I'm actually losing my trust on ADA

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:18:15 PM

ADA has a hard working team, they will deliver something big when it is ready. The potential is huge, especially in Japan where many of the investors come from, and they are a forward thinking country with good crypo friendly laws

Yes it has an active team and Hoskinson is working hard to make it work. I like ADA very much and the coin was even recognized recently as one of the best developments in crypto.
We'll have to wait for another big bull run on Bitcoin for altcoins to gain value but when it happens it will be the biggest move yet. 5 times the value on top 10 altcoins will be nothing compared to what will come next.
Mia44

Activity: 412

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:48:43 PM

altcoin ADA is currently on a sideaway condition, so it takes more than a month to make the altcoin ADA price rise, and if it rises then the price ADA will be difficult to go down

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: