Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:11:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ADA Coin is sleeping deeply. When to wake up ?  (Read 12286 times)
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:53:28 PM

ADA Coin is sleeping deeply. When to wake up

We all know about ADA when it is in 10th place on CMC.
Most coin TOP has gradually transformed itself in the period of Bitcoin price increase. But hasn't ADA yet? So when does the ADA wake up?
New developments, and a more active team because it seems like ADA doesn’t want to have a new system anymore. Its a sleeping giant and we know that ADA is still a good coin, more exposure in the market and more investors can wake up ADA. Its still on the sideways and there’s no real trend for ADA, maybe this coin is just waiting for a bull market before it start to move up significantly.
Sonik33

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:58:18 PM

ADA is one potential coin so we must be patient with the ADA price increase. We must be patient if there has not been any increase in the price of bitcoin. Maybe the ADA holders still want to hold their coins for the long term and don't want to trade them. We must be patient. I am sure that ADA will benefit. I predict that this year there will definitely follow the rise in bitcoin prices. Maybe later the percentage increase in ADA can be equivalent to bitcoin. We must be patient and not give up.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:58:50 PM

New developments, and a more active team because it seems like ADA doesn’t want to have a new system anymore. Its a sleeping giant and we know that ADA is still a good coin, more exposure in the market and more investors can wake up ADA. Its still on the sideways and there’s no real trend for ADA, maybe this coin is just waiting for a bull market before it start to move up significantly.
Bull run is always an answer for every price issue, lol.
You are right, even though their team is actively attending crypto events, it seems they need significant development and hard marketing to increase the price, one big news could change everything.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:00:25 PM

altcoin ADA is currently on a sideaway condition, so it takes more than a month to make the altcoin ADA price rise, and if it rises then the price ADA will be difficult to go down
The ADA coins are indeed quite stable and have a movement that is not so prominent that we must be patient if we want to see the price of the coin going up quite high because the ADA coins are not so affected by market conditions even though Bitcoin is currently rising high, THERE coins will not only soar .

chatedha

Activity: 247
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:07:43 PM

Don't worry, just wait and see...
ADA is a good coin and top 10 coins in CMC
btw, ADA got a pump in this day
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:10:52 PM

ADA is always a good and top listed coin on CMC. However we have seen it's on long downtrend but look at the market in recent moment it has got a good move and hopefully it will go up and overcome the downtrend.

jjjfff
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

Crypto.BI

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:23:20 PM

I think ADA is too high already. Why is it a top 10 coin anyway?

ADA is vaporware. It's not decentralized. Staking it will pay next to nothing. Its funding ends next year and they haven't even entered phase 2 of the roadmap.

Why should ADA be a top 10 even?

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:52:05 PM

ADA is always a good and top listed coin on CMC. However we have seen it's on long downtrend but look at the market in recent moment it has got a good move and hopefully it will go up and overcome the downtrend.
maybe he has rested and then the market rises high and the Bitcoin Bull, chances are there will also be an increase even though it's not too high.
there is still an opportunity for ADA to increase, but requires a process and can increase slowly.
he must have woken up from his sleep and would not be able to sleep forever, optimistic.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1105

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:32:51 PM

Last year, ADA was one of the coins that were predicted to be very promising and became a top coin. Even today, ADA is still worthy of the struggle. But it's true, I also agree with you that all this time, the coin has not achieved maximum progress like other coins.
Even though his position is currently in the top 10 coins in coinmarketcap and this is something good.
However, the price is still at a rate of around $ 0.085938.
But according to the technology that is carried out, I think this coin will last and continue to increase even though it is not significantly.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:57:24 PM

Cardano for a very long time did not show anything interesting. If Cardano does not wake up this year, then perhaps Cardano will never wake up. I think that there is not much time left when it becomes clear what Cardano is worth.
bpchill12

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:04:28 AM

How much do you guys predict ADA to be during next bullrun?
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:28:04 AM

Most coin TOP has gradually transformed itself in the period of Bitcoin price increase. But hasn't ADA yet? So when does the ADA wake up?
Well, what I believe is that if a coin is sleeping, then the team behind the project are the one to be blamed, because there cannot be a working project with great potentials that is not being used by people in the crypto space, so if people abandon a project, then it just mean the project has nothing to offer to them, so the my advice to the team is to make sure they work faster and bring the project back to life before it dies finally and then I don't think anyone would be able to save it because every would have forgotten it exist.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:51:28 AM

In my opinion, cardano is already going up it might not be seen that much because there is a lot of circulating supply with in the market but if you look at the prices compared it to the past couple of days it has already grown a lot. From 0.068 $ dollars on the start of May to 0.085$ as of now. It has already a high growth in price it is already about 27% growth on the price.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:03:57 AM

I bet it will never wake up, probably there will be exit pump and that's it. But at the moment ADA has no value and there aren't news about it.
Any suggestions about it?
You might not see news about them yet but that doesn’t mean they are still not working, blockchian technology is what cannot be fully developed in a short time, as things gets unfold, they will keep overcoming whatever it is that is bringing about their limitations. They are much active in the coin market doesn’t guarantee that they are dead, after all they still stay on top in the market.

When I see any of the projects, I usually set 5 years for them before concluding if they will make it or not, but none of these great projects has spent more than 2 years, so why the rush?They still have more time to function well as they are developing their projects.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:27:02 AM

ADA was one of the coins that gave me my first thousands in this cryptocurrency market during the last bull run and despite the dumping that occurred then, they still worked to remain among the top 20 coins in the coinmarket.

I know they may be among the coins that are not moving much for now because of very stiff competitions from projects that are alike and new, but as people gain more attraction to cryptocurrency and tend to adopt it, ADA will always be among the choice of projects to invest in, which is why I still see very bright future for them. We only need to be a little bit patient.
Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:04:39 AM

It's a good thing you said it was sleeping and not dead. These projects that are working to bring a utility to life will take some good time to be fully developed and when their use is adopted by a good number of people, market action will resume it's usual bubble.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:59:58 AM

There are so kany predictions about ADA, but I was really curious. What happened to the ADA's performance? The more speculations are rising about it, the more it isn't reacting. However, I still believe there is still a big chance that ADA will follow the bull trend. For us who have a few ADS in wallet, let us keep hodling and wait for the huge pump.
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:12:27 AM

although the trend is down but I see if the potential of ADA in cryptocurrency is still a high potential to rise. this can be a belief for investors to invest before the price of coins increases.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:19:35 AM

I heard that Charles Hoskins announced the update of the cryptocurrency network in the middle of summer and it should increase the efficiency of its work. I think this will be an important event for the growth of the coin value, because as a result we will get a high-performance self node system.

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:44:06 AM

Cardano is one of my big market cap favorite coins. And I think the price (especially ADA-BTC pair) is very undervalued at the moment. But like XRP, ADA has not started to bull run yet. I don't think this is because of fundamental analysis, this is because of technical analysis. Just need some more times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: