Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:27:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin hit 100k in 2020?  (Read 985 times)
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:13:39 PM

Bitcoin can indeed be more expensive than today, but if you expect Bitcoin to reach 100k in 2020, you expect to be too excited.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:14:00 PM

This type of speculation belongs to speculation board in btc to gather more significant information regarding this. Actually there were a lot of speculation about the 2020 100k. I believe on many speculations that was once came true. Like bitcoin 6k on May and actually a lot of this. I think on 2020 there could be chances of it to come true but come what may.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:14:41 PM

Bitcoin is about to get a lot more expensive than it is today,
So is it possible to see Bitcoin price hovering around 100k each by next year and why?

Source:   https://medium.com/@Amiono4/can-bitcoin-hit-100-000-in-2020-a4c424cc1d34 
I don't know about hitting 100k, as much as bitcoin is unpredictable in a good way, i mean back in 2017 it was able to go from 6k to almost 20k in just a couple of months, and back in march the price was about 3k and look at it now, it is really unknown buy how much the bitcoin is going to rise or how far it will go, but the most important and the most thing that i am confidant about is that bitcoin is actually going to rise no matter what, so just positive and hold and wait.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:34:32 PM

Impossible for next year, even I believe to the bitcoin reach $100,000 I will not see any reason for the bitcoin to hit that value for the short time only maybe takes few yeats before it reach after 2 to 3 years is possible but still little percentage to happen that and we all know that because we are know what is near to happen to the far possible price happen to bitcoin. But this price is high possible compared to $1M.
Reosta_

Activity: 994
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:46:19 PM

Bitcoin is rising but I don't think that it can hit 100k dollars in one year. We can see a value between 40-50k dollars but I don't expect more than that in 2020.

kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:57:04 PM

So is it possible to see Bitcoin price hovering around 100k each by next year and why?

This statement of next year seem unrealistic to me not because bitcoin can not get to $100k in the future but because the prediction is standing on next year. Next year from now is 7 months and January 2020 to December 2020 is one year, so mathematically, we have one year and seven months for 2020 to go away. The timing is what I'm looking at .

Nothing is precise in predicting and speculating, we don't know for sure and anything can happen. It was just cents when it was first introduced, it is 10 years already and look at where we are now. If things get well it could even go beyond what OP is predicting. We are not 100% sure what will happen because as you say we still have 7 months before 2020 and that could be enough time to turn the tables on.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:59:07 PM

Source:   https://medium.com/@Amiono4/can-bitcoin-hit-100-000-in-2020-a4c424cc1d34 

Too much expensive bitcoin reach 100k  price at the year 2020, nothing bad expecting huge amount and to believe the capability of bitcoin but sometimes we need to accept the reality different difficult to expect that too much expensive expectations came from speculation.
We know how bitcoin moves being volatile decentralized crypto currency nobody can predict exact amount for their future value, all need to do,is focus this recent upcoming bull run than to expecting unrealistic prediction.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:00:00 PM

I think it can but will it? Being able to do something doesn't mean that you will Cheesy You can jump out of the 2nd floor window but you probably won't if you aren't forced to.

If we compare bull runs they always increased the price at least 4 times. In 2013 when we hit 300 dollars and went parabolic it stopped at more than 1100. Later we went 6 times the price from 3000 to 20000. This time if we start from 10 thousand we'll at least go parabolic to 50. This is my guess.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:02:56 PM

This statement of next year seem unrealistic to me not because bitcoin can not get to $100k in the future but because the prediction is standing on next year. Next year from now is 7 months and January 2020 to December 2020 is one year, so mathematically, we have one year and seven months for 2020 to go away. The timing is what I'm looking at .

His timeline is really tight and considering bitcoin as 100k by next year is really not very possible. Maybe many years from now but next year? I really doubt such value will be attained. So my guess is no, bitcoin will not hit 100k by 2020. Great to hear but you need to be realistic with events.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:06:24 PM

No, Bitcoin will not hit 100K USD in 2020! Bitcoin has enough potential to overcome 100K USD, but it will take more time. This year is going to be a positive year for the crypto, not for the price, because of many big famous people, companies are joining in the crypto! So, By supporting them, Bitcoin can hit 100K USD within the next 5 years.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:13:02 PM

Seeing the feat of bitcoin in the past reaching great heights and surpassing the previous ATH is so great. I can't believe it myself, it happened so fast. After that, I believe that there is no price that bitcoin will not achieve, it will just take time and patience. 2020 is a long time for Bitcoin, with its volatility, that is not impossible for bitcoin to reach $100K.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:25:37 PM

Yep i think its a possible if we look at BTC price history then we can see we ever can see a higher price than 100k and who could believed we could see 20k on 2017/ none if any said that on 2016 then all would be thought he is mad.

OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:34:25 PM

I think it will be a good day for all the crypto currency holder. But originally it will take a lot of time. The market is still in it's blooming stage. But from my point of view btc will come in light to all the countries but it will take a lot of time. Let's hope for the best and prepare for any worst condition.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:54:08 PM

This is a wide assumptions although the crypto ecosystem is full of unpredictable  possibilities.  The very possible price I see Bitcoin reaching in 2020 will be around $15k or $10k.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:20:31 PM

This is a wide assumptions although the crypto ecosystem is full of unpredictable  possibilities.  The very possible price I see Bitcoin reaching in 2020 will be around $15k or $10k.
Yes. That is too much to expect for 2020. I think it will only reach between $20k-$30k. Although the market is very unpredictable, but having that certain amount has very less chances to be possible. Even if the market will be full of positive news that time, $100k has very low probabillity.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:59:47 AM

It can but not that fast.Yeah we all know about the halving hype by now that will happen on 2020 but i think that would not be enough to push bitcoin to $100,000 next year.To be real $50,000 is the most realistic prediction we can get by next year

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 02:16:50 AM

It can but not that fast.Yeah we all know about the halving hype by now that will happen on 2020 but i think that would not be enough to push bitcoin to $100,000 next year.To be real $50,000 is the most realistic prediction we can get by next year

$50k isn't that realistic either, just imagine how much people are going to come into crypto once they realize this is a real gold mine, there has to lose before the  price  hit $20k again. That's why the peakest so far that I can see is also the previous ATH. Before it may even reach the previous ATH, people  are going to dump for profit.

dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:29:37 AM

Nothing is impossible to achieve 100k, because next year Bitcoin will practice halving, and the price will certainly be more expensive. We will see later.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 02:36:38 AM

Nobody knows how much bitcoin will hit price in 2020, expert traders also can't predict . but i think, it's how about adopt people to cryptocurrency. many people make adopt cryptocurrency or adopt blockchain technology it will make grow up bitcoin price. so, not possible if bitcoin can reach 100k $ in 2020

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
rotaryfurball

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:23:57 AM

Another bull market and its definetly possible. No one predicted Bitcoin to 20K in early 2017... So anything can happen  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: