Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:17:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥🚀[ANN] ZEST -Silicon Valley Venture Capitalism Access Fund[LATOKEN IEO]🌟📈  (Read 1925 times)
harroucheamiravo

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:40:59 AM

why is IEO on the exchange is taking so long? this is some unusual practice.
but the idea of the project is not quite usual. think if they have realistically the link with funds the investors will be able obtain very good money and this will be good motivation in turn .
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:34:33 AM

and already there is any public evidence of cooperation with well-known funds? as I understand it, the success of the project will largely depend on this.
nguyen08kx1

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:13:57 AM

and already there is any public evidence of cooperation with well-known funds? as I understand it, the success of the project will largely depend on this.
Yes it would be nice to see any announcements about this.... so I could have more confidence in the project
Ankit7723

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:09:42 PM

Yes it would be nice to see any announcements about this.... so I could have more confidence in the project
the concept even now looks very interesting. I think this will allow me to develop the project.
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 06:00:21 AM

still, it would be better to understand the concept of the project in order to understand the potential profit in the future.
StillMark31

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 07:19:40 AM

still, it would be better to understand the concept of the project in order to understand the potential profit in the future.
as I understand the basic idea is to give unique methods of investing in IPO together with a team of experts.
jules88

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:22:18 AM

as I understand the basic idea is to give unique methods of investing in IPO together with a team of experts.
I think it will be a great opportunity for everyone.... I am personally ready to support the project. while I understand that listing but exchanges will have to wait a pretty long time.
gerathrash

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:56:39 AM

I think it will be a great opportunity for everyone.... I am personally ready to support the project. while I understand that listing but exchanges will have to wait a pretty long time.
but now there is a guarantee of listing on one of the top exchanges...
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 11:28:06 AM

This of course is a big plus. But what you need to wait until December to start trading. I think not every investor is ready to wait so long.
nguyen08kx1

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:53:53 PM

This of course is a big plus. But what you need to wait until December to start trading. I think not every investor is ready to wait so long.
nevertheless, the prospect is huge and I think this will allow me to make good money.
StillMark31

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 02:26:33 PM

please tell me when the tokens will be available for trading? I just wish I understood that now.
Djin82

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:46:58 AM

tell me whether users will receive dividends or not? I just wish I could understand. and do tokens give the right to vote in the company?
RichTeam

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 07:11:57 AM

please tell me when the tokens will be available for trading? I just wish I understood that now.

judging by the fact that the developers wrote in the official chat tokens will be traded on exchanges in July. But I do not understand how feasible this is.
BrokenBit

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:31:24 AM

this is of course a big plus for all investors and for me too. I think you can do X4-X5 already in a short time.
owomide1

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:54:45 AM

if the team has real connections with the funds and a team of experts then I think investors will be able to get a very good income in the future.
budys15

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 01:16:30 PM

Yes, I would like to see the business model for the next 2 years and see the potential profit as a percentage of the Deposit.
pdannis

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:38:52 PM

in the description of the project they already have links with the top funds. This is essentially a great opportunity to invest in startups.
majordoomus

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:31:24 PM

the idea is in fact excellent. tokens will have great liquidity and this is certainly a big plus for early investors
snndk

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:55:01 AM

IEO DATES: June 17 2019 - December 17 2019

it usually only lasts a few days. it's a pretty weird decision. There is no motivation to buy tokens now.
Georgieva9

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:14:09 AM

I have to say that the idea is just great and I think that the project will be able to develop very quickly in the future. let's see how it all works out.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: