Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:21:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM: Didn't receive DREP tokens  (Read 150 times)
kaplansky1 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:55:00 AM

Hey.
I am an investor in the project DREP. I made an investment in the summer of 2018, and until March of this year I was calm.
The project constantly sent news and updates, announced new collaborations, and soon announced the release of tokens.

At one day of March I learned from another investor in Drep that he had received a letter with the need to confirm his data. I have not received such a letter, and asked about this situation the administrator of the Drep group in telegram, @Sarahh05. She confirmed that indeed, all investors had been sent a letter from Xiaolong, and that I needed to provide her my e-mail in order to be added to the newsletter, and need to provide my ETH Address, SAFT and KYC Docs. I did it immediately.

One week has passed, I did not receive any new letters or messages from Sarah. I wrote her a message again, and received the answer that I am NOT an investor and that I should not waste her time.  Huh
I was shocked, started to provide evidence that I actually sent them 150 ETH, but Sarah replied that she is not authorized to solve such questions, is simply a transmitter of information, and that I should write to red@drep.org, xiaolong@drep.org and presale@drep.org
I immediately wrote a letter to these three e-mails and described the situation.
A day later, I received answer from e-mail xiaolong@drep.org and asked for proof of my investment. I provided them, and about a month has passed since then, I have not received any response about my situation, new letters have remained unanswered.

It looks like Drep didn’t want to spoil its reputation for the future of IEO, and deliberately dragged out time. And now, when IEO has already been held, it is hoped that the situation will go away by itself.
Since I do not see other ways to influence the company, I warn all bitcointalk users not to deal with this company, as they can, without giving reasons, disobey the agreement, not respond to e-mail for months, and simply steal your money! I know that this was not the case with all investors, and many received tokens, but I don’t know by what rule I wasn’t among them, so I consider it important to warn the community!

STAY AWAY and don't do business with DREP!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 03:36:16 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1798183 is this the profile of that represents the company you're talking about here?
Can't find any other profile that possibly related to this DREP Foundation.

Can you provide some ss or related documents showing your communication with them? It's quite weird that Sarah or whoever that is suddenly start to attack and claims that you're not an investor if s/he didn't have the authority to know who is the investor and their SAFT details.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kaplansky1 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:45:49 AM

Yes, this is a right profile, and I can provide related docs showing our communication at DM, cause dont want to show public my addresses.
For sure communication with Sarah was weird, but if I understand correctly she is only a community manager of DREP at Telegram.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1781

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:15:02 AM

Yes, this is a right profile, and I can provide related docs showing our communication at DM, cause dont want to show public my addresses.
For sure communication with Sarah was weird, but if I understand correctly she is only a community manager of DREP at Telegram.
You can blur off or cover the addresses when putting your screenshots here if you don't like sharing them. You will be safe.
The community needs to see the messages so that they can try to help you out and also tag the scammer. It's just some sort of proof that they scammed you we need here  Wink

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kaplansky1 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:39:19 AM

https://i.gyazo.com/7b635d07e6bf7a2141d5c9acd88db61a.png
https://i.gyazo.com/b3e9327ced413a6af9edc0fa7700a965.png
https://i.gyazo.com/07d96c3c3e7a06ac5d80890b731a3075.png
https://i.gyazo.com/579cae1a9e387b927286a1aea4b18a6f.png
kingsart

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:50:08 AM

It clearly shows that they just wanted to scam you as they think that you dont have any proof of investments. I think you should PM the DT members and communicate with them about this situation and take help from them. They will red tag them, so that you will get the result soon.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1798183 is this the profile of that represents the company you're talking about here?
Can't find any other profile that possibly related to this DREP Foundation.

The account link which you gave has just been created the account and did not posted anything through it. So i think the project developer just created the account to show that they wanted to promote their project but never responded. So i think this project is more over like scam.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1781

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:11:21 AM

Great! quoting your image links for visibility

The account link which you gave has just been created the account and did not posted anything through it. So i think the project developer just created the account to show that they wanted to promote their project but never responded. So i think this project is more over like scam.
Or they could have just deleted all their threads and posts to cover up their scam away from the bitcointalk vigilant members
Could have also been nuked but that is less likely.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██