Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Brave to integrate Tipping function for Twitter  (Read 239 times)
serjent05 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:03:36 AM

It is a good news for Twitter actives and BAT holder as Brave is testing its tipping function to social media platform twitter.  It was stated last May 23, that the developer of Brave is going to test it on their nightly vision.
Blockchain Browser Brave Tests Crypto Tips for Twitter Users

I believe this is one good step by Brave to be able to entice the users to shift to Brave browser and further promote Basic Attention Token's utility. Brave had been a medium to be able to tip our favorite website with BAT.
 It is also  good browser probably much lighter and faster than google chrome.  If you are hesitant on using this browser you can  read this reviews:

https://zerocrypted.com/brave-browser-review-2019-what-makes-brave-browser-special/
https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/4/18249623/brave-browser-choice-chrome-vivaldi-replacement-chromium
https://www.reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/7x9x74/i_used_brave_browser_for_4_months_and_this_is/
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:16:07 AM

It is a good news for Twitter actives and BAT holder as Brave is testing its tipping function to social media platform twitter.  It was stated last May 23, that the developer of Brave is going to test it on their nightly vision.

I believe this is one good step by Brave to be able to entice the users to shift to Brave browser and further promote Basic Attention Token's utility. Brave had been a medium to be able to tip our favorite website with BAT.
 It is also  good browser probably much lighter and faster than google chrome.  If you are hesitant on using this browser you can  read this reviews:

https://zerocrypted.com/brave-browser-review-2019-what-makes-brave-browser-special/
https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/4/18249623/brave-browser-choice-chrome-vivaldi-replacement-chromium
https://www.reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/7x9x74/i_used_brave_browser_for_4_months_and_this_is/

Brave has a good concept for how advertisement should work on the internet but the only thing that are keeping themselves down is the quality of the browser. The browsing experience in brave is very poor compared to chrome or other popular browsers.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:25:27 AM

I use the browser from time to time and I can say it definitely has its advantages especially those built in blockers. Twitter is not really something you want to go if you want to see something valuable but they do have one of the largest user base. Let us see how this one develops.
serjent05 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:43:21 AM

I use the browser from time to time and I can say it definitely has its advantages especially those built in blockers. Twitter is not really something you want to go if you want to see something valuable but they do have one of the largest user base. Let us see how this one develops.

Imagine if half of the twitter users shifts to Brave browser because of that function.  It will be huge.  It is always best to target audience one by one and I can see that brave is going that path.  I hope they are successful in this integration.  FYI, I do not hold any BAT but I am myself using Brave  since last year and it is very comfortable using it .
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:51:58 AM

wow, this is a spectacular walk of Brave. I think it is a great browser with an easy-to-see interface and quite convincing when it comes to tipping.
technology is growing and I believe BAT will raise prices early if the experiments are successful in the future.
I will follow this project and will be one of the first to experience the Brave browser. Smiley

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:58:29 AM

BAT has been focused on doing some real life activities. I welcome this decision of them. I think BAT will have better time from now since they are quite a bit different from other shitcoins.
davis196

Activity: 2982
Merit: 914

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:00:04 AM

I remember about this "tipping function" on Twitter last year.It's good to know that this project will be launched soon.Maybe a should create a brand new Twitter account(I'm not the biggest Twitter fan) and check this out.

Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:16:58 AM

They better come up with a browser extension with custom adblocker so that users could enjoy every website they like in the browser they prefer. I know it won't be as effective as having the brave browser but it would include a higher number of users.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:24:47 AM

Brave has a good concept for how advertisement should work on the internet but the only thing that are keeping themselves down is the quality of the browser. The browsing experience in brave is very poor compared to chrome or other popular browsers.
I think this is because the browser is new and it needs to be improved. If the project continues to develop, the browser will become more user-friendly.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:40:48 AM

Does that mean personal twitter account will be able to be brave publisher or something? It will be great as there will not be only youtube or personal blogs but also personal social media account. People don't need to get confused, or to pass several complicated processes  just to become publisher.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:56:19 AM

I've been using brave from onset, even right now. If this info is correct, then it's a plus to BAT and will definitely increase use of brave browser. Thanks for the heads up.
serjent05 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:58:37 AM

Does that mean personal twitter account will be able to be brave publisher or something? It will be great as there will not be only youtube or personal blogs but also personal social media account. People don't need to get confused, or to pass several complicated processes  just to become publisher.

I don't think that this is about being brave publisher, but rather when you use the brave browser and open twitter, you will see a tipping option on every tweet.  Meaning you can reward BAT to those tweets that you like or support and receive rewards from your tweet if someone likes it and sent you tip.

“When you visit Twitter in the Brave Browser for desktop, you will see a special tip button on each tweet. Tap on a tip button to send a tip directly to the author of the tweet. Tips are sent instantly and appear in their Brave Rewards account within minutes.”
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:02:37 AM

I think it is great innovation of crypto activity. I am sure that many social users will encourage to join this project. I can also say that it is very wise and great marketing strategy using social media because all we know that using social media is very accessable to reach your target market . You got a very good marketing knowledge to promote not only your project but also a whole crypto industry.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:40:04 AM

Is this a confirmed news or still a process one ? I'm still miles away from using brave browser because I'm addicted to chrome browser for now ,maybe I will change soon
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:52:18 AM

Is this a confirmed news or still a process one ? I'm still miles away from using brave browser because I'm addicted to chrome browser for now ,maybe I will change soon

i think it's confirmed because i just visit any twitter accounts from the brave browser and i found the tipping button in the browser.
But i think it will be good if we tip other people and they get notified that we tip him.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:00:40 AM

Is it already possible to withdraw the BAT tokens to a personal wallet? Because until that is possible, this idea, although it is good and can be extended to Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn users, will not have a big impact.
Flupy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:21:34 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2023, 03:32:58 PM by Flupy

👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:22:00 AM

It seems that BAT are really working on connecting to different platform. If this is true then Im pretty sure this is a good news indeed provided that twitter users are massive. Bat can be earned through twitter is a pretty good move. But Im wondering when will be the implementation of this.

serjent05 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:47:52 AM

Has anyone used the browser brave at work? How is he?

I am using brave browser, it is what it is on the review.  I have seen several improvement that enable users to browse smoothly, less memory intensive like google and since it is made from chromium, almost all the extenstion of google is compatible with the browser.

But Im wondering when will be the implementation of this.

It is currently at testing phase so we have to wait for the announcement until this testing stage is finalized.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 02:42:05 PM

Interesting, so who will use Twitter on Brave browser will get more coins? Or this will work just to give tip with BAT tokens directly on Twitter? I mean a user who use Twitter give a tip to another user and he get BAT tokens?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: