Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:55:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You may not like CSW...  (Read 9967 times)
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:38:41 PM

OP is clearly a troll (or mentally ill) I have seen his other threads. CSW was proven to be a fake long ago by multiple people, he had all the chances to actually prove his identity if he wanted to. You also only need to hear him speak about technical details to realize that he is not Satoshi. The copyright claim was also just bullshit anyways. I wish people would stop giving the guy attention, all exchanges should refuse to list his shit coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:44:16 PM

This is the comprehensive evidence that CSW is NOT Satoshi : Link

Everyone is Satoshi, expect CSW  Cheesy
uray

Activity: 1400

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:51:52 PM

CSW was proven to be a fake long ago by multiple people, he had all the chances to actually prove his identity if he wanted to. You also only need to hear him speak about technical details to realize that he is not Satoshi. The copyright claim was also just bullshit anyways. I wish people would stop giving the guy attention, all exchanges should refuse to list his shit coin.
He did not prove anything regarding his claims and if he is not able to do anything of that sort he should not reveal and come in the forefront with all those claims but that being said you cannot question his technical knowledge, i have heard some of his discussions earlier and i thought it was a joke when he said bitcoin was turing complete well back in 2015 but later it was proved that bitcoin is in fact turing complete and it was a jaw drop moment for me, so i would not question his technical skills but no one is Satoshi unless there is concrete proof cryptographically.
gmaxwell
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4158
Merit: 8411

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 06:37:39 PM
Merited by Red-Apple (1)

but later it was proved that bitcoin is in fact turing complete
You've been suckered.

Bitcoin is not turing complete.  If some small additions were made (e.g. enabling covenants) it would be, all wright did is repeat long known and publicly printed stuff and jumble it up with technobabble to confuse the reader and pretend that (1) he was showing turing completeness (he wasn't) and (2) that he was saying something new or unknown.

It is also not particularly desirable or even useful for a thing like bitcoin to be made turing complete.  Bitcoin isn't a computer (if it were it would be the stupidest computer ever conceived) but a _validator_.  Turing completeness isn't required to validate any claim.

I would really like to know how wright managed to fool you on this.  He repeated over and over again that he had cellular automata running on bitcoin proving its turing completeness, but then never pointed to where they were (and, of course, people looked and there were none).  So is that all it takes? just repeat something a number of times and then wait a year and wham, a few percent of people will just believe?
uray

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:35:54 PM

I would really like to know how wright managed to fool you on this.  
You are the boss buddy Wink, but i have gone through Clemens Lay papers and Craig's and with the possibility of functions they propose it is indeed turing complete, i have not tested to come to an indefinite conclusion myself and i know bitcoin does not have the loop function to be a complete turing complete machine, in Craig's paper he used simulation of linear iteration using an unrolled loop function, theoretically that is possible, happy to learn more about that from you. Smiley
gmaxwell
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4158
Merit: 8411

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 01:52:51 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2019, 03:51:05 PM by gmaxwell

You are the boss buddy Wink, but i have gone through Clemens Lay papers and Craig's and with the possibility of functions they propose it is indeed turing complete, i have not tested to come to an indefinite conclusion myself and i know bitcoin does not have the loop function to be a complete turing complete machine, in Craig's paper he used simulation of linear iteration using an unrolled loop function, theoretically that is possible, happy to learn more about that from you. Smiley

If Bitcoin as it exists were turing complete, than craig would be able to point to the transactions he claimed he had in the network implementing a turing complete cellular automata.  Yet no such transactions exist.

Craig's paper is mashing together terminology culled from the bitcoin-wizards irc logs and bitcoin-dev (e.g. total language), none of which means turing completeness.

If you can't actually defend the claim you shouldn't be repeating it, unless you want to get downrated for promoting a scam.  Not trying to be mean, but people confirming things they half understand and repeating it is a big part of how he perpetrates his scam.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:09:36 PM

He watched to much Marvel specially Iron Man.

It is like he said "I am Iron Man." Grin
Now he is a target. I dont really care now about his claims but he is really making some bad decisions here.
Awards? That is for starters. Next time it will be his life which is on the line.

He may have wished he didnt do it.
uray

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:32:08 PM

If Bitcoin as it exists were turing complete, than craig would be able to point to the transactions he claimed he had in the network implementing a turing complete cellular automata.  Yet no such transactions exist.
That is true as there is no transaction that could prove his claims.

Craig's paper is mashing together terminology culled from the bitcoin-wizards irc logs and bitcoin-dev (e.g. total language), none of which means turing completeness.

If you can't actually defend the claim you shouldn't be repeating it, unless you want to get downrated for promoting a scam.
The mashing up of terminology made me believe that it was turing complete, i will never promote a scam, so go easy on me buddy. Kiss
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:37:29 PM

But you cannot say he is not Satoshi the inventor of Bitcoin.  After all, look at all of his patents and now even the US government is awarding copyrights to him which can ONLY be given to the original author.  It's a fact: CSW is Satoshi.

Cry all you like, you won't change the facts.
Where did you get your troll certificate? I want one, too. <3

On a serious note: You do realize anyone could have claimed that copyright for them. The copyright claim happens automatically for anyone trying it.
NOTHING IS PROVEN, expecpt the fact that CSW is a lying, attention seeking POS. So nothing new really.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:30:43 PM

Nonsense post, If CSW is Satoshi Nakamoto then he must prove it but he can't simply move a single or even a fraction of a Bitcoin from the genesis block. Craig Steven Wright is not Satoshi Nakamoto, he only wants publicity, end of the story.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:37:43 AM

On the Satoshiness of Dr Craig S Wright  (from @shadders333)

https://www.yours.org/content/on-the-satoshiness-of-dr-craig-s-wright-6d80f2050fe1

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:06:42 AM

Nonsense post, If CSW is Satoshi Nakamoto then he must prove it but he can't simply move a single or even a fraction of a Bitcoin from the genesis block. Craig Steven Wright is not Satoshi Nakamoto, he only wants publicity, end of the story.
So you are telling that if he could move bitcoin from the genesis block you will accept him as Satoshi  Roll Eyes . How long you are in the bitcoin platform to be ignorant like this, just understand the basics first dude, looks like you have no clue that genesis block zero is not movable. When it comes to Craig it is documented that he is deceptive and went on to provide fake documents in court, the legal course will play on its own and we as a audience will witness the drama unfolding. Grin
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 05:06:31 PM

Some will never like him I fear

https://coingeek.com/craig-wright-libel-suits-crypto-critics/

Guess Satoshi s been forced into reaction mode?

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: