Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:01:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any promising STO that you know of?  (Read 475 times)
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 07:00:05 PM

I know now that STO is getting a lot of attention from investors is Bitbond and this is the first STO in Germany, besides that I don't really know about STO because I prefer to pay attention to IEO

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:48:41 PM

I am also a fan of Stos and would lile to pick the good ones but it seems like there are not many at the moment, i think for stos to go mainstream it will require more time, better and easy regulatioms are required from regulatory authorities and also proper sto exchanges are lacking in the market so untill these issues are resolved we will see less stos and for stos to be the new trend all these issues should be resolved soon.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kevinex

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:57:46 PM

I know now that STO is getting a lot of attention from investors is Bitbond and this is the first STO in Germany, besides that I don't really know about STO because I prefer to pay attention to IEO
yes, maybe because bitbond is doing a bounty campaign in this forum, so now there are people who are starting to get interested in STO, which is done by bitbond, we'll see what the results will be. but indeed the IEO is now more of a concern for investors, and it's like a big effort to increase the large adoption in the crypto market.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:47:25 AM

STO's seems like the future of earning. You become the share holder of the company and the profit of your company comes to you.
But there are very less of them and the available ones are also too cryptic about their operation.
I've found an STO that promises a minimum 4% per annum and a maximum of 8% per annum but that's still lower than a bank's fixed deposit in my country. Do any of you know a better STO?

It is better to investing on a project that generating small profit but on a stable rate, than investing on high profit project.
We should be aware before investing in such project, because the more high the profit, the more risk usually.

tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:57:35 AM

STO's seems like the future of earning. You become the share holder of the company and the profit of your company comes to you.
But there are very less of them and the available ones are also too cryptic about their operation.
I've found an STO that promises a minimum 4% per annum and a maximum of 8% per annum but that's still lower than a bank's fixed deposit in my country. Do any of you know a better STO?
those are definitely bad projects and you should not care about it. STO really needs a lot of time to adjust contracts and terms to be approved by government agencies. When investors meet online and make online decisions, that is another problem.
In fact, STO only brings quarterly profit to investors, in addition, the right to decide on business is not available. This is also the weakness of STO and it has not really solved the problem.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:04:58 AM

It is better to investing on a project that generating small profit but on a stable rate, than investing on high profit project.
We should be aware before investing in such project, because the more high the profit, the more risk usually.
high profits or checks actually we can see it when they have been traded. but for investment in new projects, we cannot calculate profits. even after we are convinced that getting profits can change. stay focused on researching the product development and the project market.
snowblack

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:13:18 AM

4% or 8% still good for your invesment.
When you buy this: You have 2 incomes from token and profit from this company.
If your company doing well with growth and high profits. Your token will fly to the moon. And if not, you lose.
I think don't have any company with better STO.

nothing in here!
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:22:56 AM

You missed the profit from valuation of the token itself. Though interest rate may be higher than 8% in your country, it is lower than that in the many part of the world. If people started to realise the token is providing a good profit, the price of token in exchange would increase and you can sell the token in a higher profit in a short time.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:22:27 AM

Indeed, among all STO projects of recent times, BitBond is the most respectable. In my opinion, this project will be one of the most successful in 2019.

silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:35:43 AM

STO i see the Bitbond, the first German STO project.
you can check it now on thread in this forum, it look likes amazing project STO and i believe it will success because they are first.
hope you like that.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 08:18:00 AM

STO were poised to be the next best alternative to ICOs but it has proven to be IEOs instead. This is because IEOs are more appealing economically to ordinary investors, while STOs require accredited investors who are ready to invest in high sums of money into a cryptocurrency projects.
iEOs also doesn't always have lockups and will get listed on exchanges almost immediately, which is the point of ordinary investors investing in IEOs in the first place.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:27:11 AM

I think that is even the best any STO can offer you for now which is quite low to me to for a commitment of almost 1 year. This is why STO project may be extremely very slow in meeting their hardcap. I don’t usually look out for STO projects that much because the first two I saw which is bitbond and one other one I cannot remember its name again are quite very discouraging with their offer.

Why not go for IEO project instead, at least for now that they don’t have any record of scam yet and I learnt also that their projects gets over 400% profit within 3 months of holding their coin and you could get more if you stay longer.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:55:39 AM

Bitbond seem like the one one that's trending presently and it looks legit to me but do your own research before investing to avoid getting scammed

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:48:41 AM

STO i see the Bitbond, the first German STO project.
you can check it now on thread in this forum, it look likes amazing project STO and i believe it will success because they are first.
hope you like that.
This STO might be the best of STO, maybe probably be the king of STO, just has bitcoin is the king of coins and ethereum is the king of altcoins, but the interest they give on investment is still the same as what op said. They all have very low interest they give on the capital you drop with them which is not quite too attractive.

The only thing that is much guaranteed in STO projects is that you can invest your money with your eyes fully closed and having the assurance that you will get your little profit back at the stipulated time, so if you are the type that is not as greedy as me that wants huge profit, I think the bitbond is quite the best bet.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:30:41 AM

Bitbond seem like the one one that's trending presently and it looks legit to me but do your own research before investing to avoid getting scammed
I think Bitbond is actually the first SO project like Bitcoin, and I see it being the leader of all STO projects, I think STO projects are still the safest means of investment for investors now as it has regulation of government and backing of government in it.

If we consider the interest aspect of it, that is where they have failed woefully, because it will be too small for people who has been in ICO system, knowing completely well that some of their investment has yielded over 500 percent within months talk less of a year, while STO investment profit is quite a fixed one, the company would have already told you what you are entitled to at the expiration of your contract with them which the highest and STO project can offer you at the end of the year is 10 percent.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:49:29 AM

I think that no project will be able to promise you fixed payments of more than 10%, because it is not economically profitable. Only fraudulent STO can promise you huge dividends. If you want a big profit, then you better invest or trade. STO is not a cure for all problems.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:57:28 AM

I would not take part in STOs because they are out of date at the moment. I have not heard about any successful STO for a little while, because everybody has switched to IEOs, because they are simply bringing more profit.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:45:50 AM

Really wondering why the quest for an STO investment while the IEO's is already taking the lead in investment attention, unless one is not interested in making return on investment and it is just for the fun of the project. Majority of us here are for profit and not what the project offers and so far IEO's give the profit more than ICO's according to records

fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:58:44 AM

I do not consider STO for investment, in my opinion, the main thing in the project is quite different. For example, Bitcoin did not conduct any ICO, STO or IEO and this did not prevent it from becoming the king of the crypto market. Telegram did not conduct public sales, but the project is the most anticipated for the entire crypto community.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:09:33 AM

I currently participate in an STO project campaign. however, actually, I'm not too sure if STO will be better than a utility token.
basically, they have the same risk
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: