Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:14:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need $200 worth of BTC to invest  (Read 224 times)
teawap (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:05:01 AM

I need $200 worth of BTC for a investment since the BTC is increasing right now.

I can give important information about myself such as ID's.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:08:01 AM

I need $200 worth of BTC for a investment since the BTC is increasing right now.

Read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 (first two post) and either provide valid collateral that is 120% of what youre asking or lock this thread. No one is going to give a loan to you without valid collateral and your ID is meaningless here.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 11:13:59 AM

You have the guts to ask for money from others to do something risky like that. Lowlifes like you need to learn that money does not come like that. Provide a collateral for getting a loan or lock this thread and go back to your hole that you came from.

It takes just a few seconds to create a "very important" fake ID for anybody as many times as they want it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:30:14 PM

Can you imagine how stupid you need to be to come onto a forum and think that somebody would just give you $200 to invest out of nowhere?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: