Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:32:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][POST-IEO] ⭐️VOLUME NETWORK - THE NEW DECENTRALIZED TRON FOR EVERYONE⭐️🔥  (Read 1613 times)
VolumeNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 11:52:22 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2019, 05:02:28 PM by VolumeNetwork

Introducing Volume Network (VOL) to the Crypto community!

Volume Network is a project developed by the former Co-Founder and CTO of TRON.network and the Lambda core team. The vision of Volume Network is to build a large-scale cryptocurrency similar to bitcoin, which can be used for large scale commercial transactions globally at a very fast and cheap transactional cost.

Our $30,000 hardcap IEO sale has completed, and we will not hold any other public sale. VOL is now tradeable on BISS Exchange since 21st May 2019.

STICKER/GIFs BOUNTY CAMPAIGN LAUNCHED!!!

Dear VOL supporters,

We've launched our sticker/GIFs Bounty campaign, and it's expected to last for three weeks.
There will be 10 winners who will earn VOLs in the following order:
1st Position – 5,000VOL
2nd Position – 3,000VOL
3rd Position – 2,000VOL
4th – 10th Position – 500VOL each.

For more details on how to participate, please join our Telegram Group

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:40:21 PM

Since you are not doing public sale, can you disclose your block explorer?
Also, is the 3% premine all sold during your IEO?

Are you going to list this coin other than BISS? This is the first time I encountered this exchange.
eulenstein

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:53:47 PM

sounds great Grin

BURST, the first PoC Coin has tragically become a dead horse for some reason and will never rise again, so i was desperately hoping for another energy efficient HDD mineable coin.

Until VOL has started, I will keep mining Bitcoin HD (BHD) with my BURST plotfiles Wink
VolumeNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 11:18:37 PM

Since you are not doing public sale, can you disclose your block explorer?
Also, is the 3% premine all sold during your IEO?

Are you going to list this coin other than BISS? This is the first time I encountered this exchange.

1. The native block explorer isn't ready yet. At the moment the 3% mined was issued as ERC20 tokens. We aim to release our testnet at the end of Q2 2019.

2. Yes the entire three 3% was sold during IEO at 0.0001USD per VOL.

3. Yes, we already in talks with several exchanges and we hope to have goodnews on listing soon.
VolumeNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 11:20:36 PM

So you're going to copy the consensus algorithm from Burst Coin.. www.burst-coin.org

If anyone wants to learn about the coin that actually pioneered this consensus algo, go here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1541310.0

Also, I never look forward to pre-mined, ICO or IECO projects...always just a money grab.

Lol. Money grab for a 30k USD worth IEO, that is currently valued by the community at 3.9m ~
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:18:44 AM

The IEO has been running since 20 May whether VOL will hold a bounty campaign for hunters too?
VolumeNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 08:41:24 AM

The IEO has been running since 20 May whether VOL will hold a bounty campaign for hunters too?

Hi Bassbity, thanks for reaching out. The team is currently considering when and how best to organize the bounty and airdrop campaign. Please stay with us as we make more details available.
mrpilotman

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:22:46 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2019, 09:15:57 PM by mrpilotman

Could you elaborate on and explain the current issues with PoC (selfish dig, rewrite, etc) and how VOL fixes them?
eulenstein

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:27:34 AM

go to their website https://volumenetwork.io, switch language to english and read white paper Wink
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:35:01 PM

LOL...under "references" in the whitepaper...

[7]http://fr.harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Sortilège_de_Langue_de_Plomb

Harry Potter?? This reference isn't even used anywhere in the paper. Why is it there??? LOL

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420038046273110042/583405124626546698/Volume_Network_White_Paper.pdf

Someone copied the wrong one? lol But in any case, are you sure that the hard cap of $30k is enough to sustain your expenses throughout the development? But it is good to know that you are not holding the public sale here. But I hope those investors will not dump their coins once listed in reputable exchanges.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:28:18 PM

Hi Bassbity, thanks for reaching out. The team is currently considering when and how best to organize the bounty and airdrop campaign. Please stay with us as we make more details available.

Of course I always monitor its development on social media, and I will also fully support this project.
eulenstein

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:08:19 AM

this Lead Language Spell that knots the opponent's tongue must be part of the new developed advanced consensus. Grin
FreetheAlex

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:31:25 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2019, 12:54:57 AM by FreetheAlex

This IEO was advertised heavily as NO LIMIT. However that was not true at all. There was absolutely a limit. I traded all of my TRON TRX for USDT to send to BISS exchange to buy VOL. I placed my limit order exactly 1 second after the IEO opened. All I was able to fill was 0.94USDT of VOL. For the next 2 days I also placed limit orders about every 2 hours and had none of them filled.

THIS IS ONLY THE START.

BISS EXCHANGE IS A BOGUS  EXCHANGE! THEY WILL KEEP YOUR MONEY!

The only reason I even decided to risk this having never head of biss and finding about 0 information on biss was I truly believed Lucien and this was the only way to buy into VOL.
After making an account with biss on the user page  it said I could withdraw 5btc/24 hours. Perfect right? IF something didn't go well I could always just pull my usdt back to whatever. WRONG. THEY WILL NOT ALLOW WITHDRAWLS! Support keeps telling me I need to confirm more information yet clear as day on the user screen it says 5 BTC per 24 HOURS or if you want to confirm id 100 btc per 24 hours.

Also biss mentions they only do withdrawals on this basis : m-f (9:30-22:00 Bejing time) (when they decide they want to give you your funds?)

I tried tweeting @ network volume and so far have received no reply. So going on a week now of biss keeping my money I see network volume tweeted this bitcoin talk.
(edit network volume replied moments ago on twitter and suggested I contact someone on telegram but I don't have telegram)

I feel completely deceived by the marketing of VOL "no limit" when there was one and I am OUTRAGED at how crappy of an exchange biss is.

STAY AWAY FROM BISS!!!!!!!!
VolumeNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 01:19:10 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2019, 09:40:25 PM by VolumeNetwork

Harry Potter?? This reference isn't even used anywhere in the paper. Why is it there??? LOL

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/420038046273110042/583405124626546698/Volume_Network_White_Paper.pdf

The original whitepaper is actually in Chinese. You know the issue with translations sometimes. But we'll update the whitepaper pretty soon.
VolumeNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 01:39:16 AM

This IEO was advertised heavily as NO LIMIT. However that was not true at all. There was absolutely a limit. I traded all of my TRON TRX for USDT to send to BISS exchange to buy VOL. I placed my limit order exactly 1 second after the IEO opened. All I was able to fill was 0.94USDT of VOL. For the next 2 days I also placed limit orders about every 2 hours and had none of them filled.

THIS IS ONLY THE START.

The only reason I even decided to risk this having never head of biss and finding about 0 information on biss was I truly believed Lucien and this was the only way to buy into VOL.
After making an account with biss on the user page  it said I could withdraw 5btc/24 hours. Perfect right? IF something didn't go well I could always just pull my usdt back to whatever. WRONG. THEY WILL NOT ALLOW WITHDRAWLS! Support keeps telling me I need to confirm more information yet clear as day on the user screen it says 5 BTC per 24 HOURS or if you want to confirm id 100 btc per 24 hours.

Also biss mentions they only do withdrawals on this basis : m-f (9:30-22:00 Bejing time) (when they decide they want to give you your funds?)

I tried tweeting @ network volume and so far have received no reply. So going on a week now of biss keeping my money I see network volume tweeted this bitcoin talk.
(edit network volume replied moments ago on twitter and suggested I contact someone on telegram but I don't have telegram)

I feel completely deceived by the marketing of VOL "no limit" when there was one and I am OUTRAGED at how crappy of an exchange biss is.

Hello Alex, as already replied moments ago on Twitter, we are sorry for all inconveniences caused. Since you don't have telegram, could you please send us a message on Twitter or inbox us directly here on bitcointalk.

1. As per your order being filled for just 0.94USD. The reason is because there was so much buy order for our VOL token. The demand outweighed our expectations. Over 63m USD buy order was placed for a 30k USD hardcap sale. I believe you can understand why the allocation of order had to be proportional to your buy order. Buying VOL in the course of the three days piece control seemed very impossible. For the entire 3days of restricted trading successful trades didn't exceed 2k USD. And the reason was because sellers where not ready to sell their VOL for a 10-80% profit. Everyone wanted more.

2. The reason why the exchange is holding on to your funds is for safety purpose. If the biggest exchange by trading volume could be hacked even when no one expected it, I believe you can understand their fear scepticism. There is an addage that reads - "better safe than sorry". It's better to experience delay funds withdrawal than for you to lose your hard earned money. On this note, I strongly recommend that you complete your KYC verification for smooth withdrawal experience.

3. As per the time for withdrawals, that has always being there. BISS only process withdrawals during business hours. However, you can reach out to us in a private message, we may be able to assist you speed up your withdrawal.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.
yl

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 02:47:12 AM

THIS IS ONLY THE START.

I am Leon from BISS, I have already replied you on twitter, so pls contact us ASAP so that we could fix the problems you face. I am really sorry for any inconvenience happened.
FreetheAlex

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:10:11 AM

THIS IS ONLY THE START.

I am Leon from BISS, I have already replied you on twitter, so pls contact us ASAP so that we could fix the problems you face. I am really sorry for any inconvenience happened.

Hey just want to give an update.

Talked with Leon ^ from biss and he still refuses to release my usdt. Sounds like some kind of operation to harvest google accounts and phone numbers.

On the Biiss user home page it says on my own account withdraw limit: 5btc / 24 hours. 100 btc/24 hours if I verify my id. So as I stated based on this information is part of why I decided to send usdt to biss in the first place. That being if it didn't work out with vol I could withdraw at least my usdt as it was under 5 btc. However as I discovered to begin with and why I contacted biss support days ago when you click withdraw it brings you to a new page demanding a phone number and a google account. Leon seems to think this is ok and did not help return my funds. He said this was to protect my account from hackers. However I demonstrated that as my account had no phone or google currently linked...any "hacker" could simply hack my log in or any account like mine and add any phone or google account to it and withdraw that users currency.

In conclusion he gave me a bogus reason their website displays false information that you can withdraw 5btc/24 hours and would not give me my usdt back.

STAY AWAY FROM BISS AND FIND A REAL EXCHANGE VOL!
THEY STILL HAVE MY USDT AND WILL NOT RELEASE IT!
TempestEikyuu

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:27:50 AM

The original whitepaper is actually in Chinese. You no the issue with translations sometimes. But we'll update the whitepaper pretty soon.

Issue with translation?. I'ts the same ref text in chinese whitepaper..lol
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 07:44:14 PM

When is other exchange after BISS and is withdrawal started from BISS or still everything locked in BISS?

selling sushistake.com, send offers
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:33:08 PM

Are there social networks of team? In WP are just the names, but that means nothing at all. Twitter, FB or better linkedin of team would not be bad. Thank you

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: