Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:04:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][POST-IEO] ⭐️VOLUME NETWORK - THE NEW DECENTRALIZED TRON FOR EVERYONE⭐️🔥  (Read 1613 times)
bakus

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 07:57:45 PM

What are the advantages Volume Network? How many block nodes will be in your blockchain?
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 09:14:51 PM

Is the token traded on one exchange only? When are you planning on listing on other famous exchanges?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:38:57 PM

Suppose a programmer or even a team of programmers wants to offer their skills to the project. How exactly should they act?

Interesting question. Is the dev team active here in addressing the queries from the community?

If the team is using the TRON on their thread title, does it mean that they are trying to emulate the tron project in some ways? Can they create their own identity?
VolumeNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 02:11:20 PM

When in particular are we to expect a testnet launch?

Sooner than you expect. Our tech team is currently working hard to deliver it. Please stay tuned. You can join us at

https://t.me/volumenetworkio
VolumeNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 03:20:57 PM

Suppose a programmer or even a team of programmers wants to offer their skills to the project. How exactly should they act?

Hello Rudi, please hold on for our testnet launch. Or better still you can contact @francisobasi on telegram. Thanks for your interest in our project!
VolumeNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 03:24:40 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 04:05:53 PM by VolumeNetwork

Interesting question. Is the dev team active here in addressing the queries from the community?

If the team is using the TRON on their thread title, does it mean that they are trying to emulate the tron project in some ways? Can they create their own identity?

Hello Twinlkedoe, thanks for stopping by. Our project is not emulating the Tron. Volume Network is a cryptocurrency while Tron is a dapp blockchain.

Our founder Lucien Chen was the former CTO of Tron and some of the core team members were core team members of the Tron. So we are not trying to emulate what Tron has built, rather we hope to be a decentralized cryptocurrency project.
VolumeNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 03:27:11 PM

Is the token traded on one exchange only? When are you planning on listing on other famous exchanges?

Vol token is already trading on biss.com exchange. And we hope to list on one of the biggest crypto exchanges by volume within the shortest possible period. Feel free to join the conversation in our telegram community chat: https://t.me/volumenetworkio
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:30:08 PM

Can you tell me which exchange site that has already traded this coin? What makes volume will be more decentralized compared with TRON?

Ah I see that's already traded on biss and do i need KYC to trade on biss? is there an instruction about how to mine this coin because of im not familiar with harddisk mining mechanism. Thanks mate.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VolumeNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 03:34:21 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 04:04:47 PM by VolumeNetwork

What are the advantages Volume Network? How many block nodes will be in your blockchain?

The advantages of our blockchain are enormous:
1. Low barrier to entry when compared to PoW and PoS blockchain.

2. Very low power consumption. Because you mine VOL with your computer HD.

3. Low or zero noise pollution.

4. Completely decentralized blockchain protocol.

5. 97% of the total VOL supply will only be generated through mining. To learn more about VOL please visit our website: https://volumenetwork.io, you can also join us in our community chat channel here: https://t.me/volumenetworkio

Concerning the total number of nodes, we'll publish technical details of the blockchain once we launch our testnet.
VolumeNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 03:36:28 PM

We need to learn more about this project, the idea is quite interesting.

Thanks Vesel_A for your interest in VOL. Feel free to join our chat community here: https://t.me/volumenetworkio. We'll be glad to engage you. Smiley
VolumeNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 03:39:41 PM

Can you tell me which exchange site that has already traded this coin? What makes volume will be more decentralized compared with TRON?

Ah I see that's already traded on biss and do i need KYC to trade on biss? is there an instruction about how to mine this coin because of im not familiar with harddisk mining mechanism. Thanks mate.

Thanks, Psynthax for your interest in Volume Network.

Yes! Volume Network is currently listed on BISS Exchange. And no, you don't need KYC to trade VOL.

As per mining VOL, all the technical details will be made available once we launch our testnet. Kindly join our community chat channel to learn more: https://t.me/volumenetworkio... We'll be happy to have you around.
VolumeNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 03:44:28 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 04:03:01 PM by VolumeNetwork

I have been waiting for Your presentation at this forum for a long time. Finally, it happened and the community can get answers to all your questions. I follow the project and wait for the release of the test network.

Thanks, Mux. We are happy to have you as one of our supporters. Together, we create a low-power-consuming and a low barrier-to-entry cryptocurrency, so as to continue to provide economic freedom to persons who mine VOL. Don't forget to follow us across all our social media platforms including our telegram chat channel: https://t.me/volumenetworkio
VolumeNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 03:49:24 PM

Volume Network a powerful and Professional team that approached the intuition possibilities very interesting.

Thanks Vicky for your support. Please stay with us. Don't forget follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
ThugzLightyear

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:19:19 PM

https://media.wired.com/photos/5bdb590f9767b57847fe4222/master/pass/soyuz.jpg
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:13:05 PM

Does someone have problems on BISS exchange too with Google 2FA? I have activated Google 2FA.
I succeed to activate it, but now i tried to login and there is always an error about network problem...
I have resync my Google Auth app and there is still the same problem. I have no problems on other exchanges.
This exchange seems bad. I hope i will be able to withdraw my coins. But i suppose i will have to pass KYC as someone else is having problems on the first page...
Rost1

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 08:29:45 PM

An excellent team that has already proven itself in past projects and the right choice of blockchain gives all chances for success.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:58:33 PM

Does someone have problems on BISS exchange too with Google 2FA? I have activated Google 2FA.
I succeed to activate it, but now i tried to login and there is always an error about network problem...
I have resync my Google Auth app and there is still the same problem. I have no problems on other exchanges.
This exchange seems bad. I hope i will be able to withdraw my coins. But i suppose i will have to pass KYC as someone else is having problems on the first page...
Miracle, i can log in now. I don't know what happened before with biss exchange. I hope there won't be any problem on my next login.
VolumeNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 06:03:33 AM

Dear Community Members 🚀,

Curious to learn more about Volume Network and why we decided to partner with the Core team of the Lambda Network? 😱

Our latest article is a deep dive on Volume Network and the Lambda Network, where they meet and how they can benefit VOL miners 💪!

Click to read more 👇👇👇

https://link.medium.com/RH4wW5uWtX
VolumeNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 06:05:54 AM

Community Update!!!

Sticker and GIF Bounty Loading....

Over 12,000VOL 😱 to be shared by the best 10 contestant of our sticker and GIF bounty. 🚀🚀

Keep an eye on this space 👌

Join our telegram community channel so that you don't miss out on this latest contest
: https://t.me/volumenetworkio][/size]
VolumeNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 02:02:21 PM

Dear community members, we just pre-inform you guys that the VOL Sticker/GIF bounty will kick off tonight!!!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: