Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Decent Exchanges?  (Read 1540 times)
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:12:56 AM

Hitbtc, I think it's a good exchange, but I've heard the fee was too high, well it's your choice if you like to use it, but you can also try kucoin and crex24.

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:32:09 AM

Hitbtc, I think it's a good exchange, but I've heard the fee was too high, well it's your choice if you like to use it, but you can also try kucoin and crex24.

i think Kucoin is better than hitbtc my friend
maybe you should try to use bittrex or bibox if you didn't believe with binance anymore after thus exchange being hacked few weeks ago

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:13:39 PM

I do not know if you have tried to consider Bitforex and Bitmax. I am conversant with these two exchanges, most especially Bitmax. The volume is real and has got a lot. It has daily and active traders. So if you are looking for where to trade, Bitmax and Bitforex should be good choices. You can also check others, such as BW.com and coinone.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:15:11 PM

What has the delay in Withdrawer has to do with not using them again , you just said it got hacked and the seize if deposit and Withdrawer is expected to protect the exchange and non of your funds was missing and it only took them a week to rectify that .

I hope you know what to look out for when selecting exchange so you will not have your self blame at last and all same , its your choice to do away with them and find a better one but I will still advice to trend carefully so you will not have to blame yourself at last.

coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:20:34 PM

No exchange is hundred percent secured we need to be careful not to save our coins in any exchange wallet only that will put us on a safer side. Binance is not a bad exchange they are not the first to be hacked but if you are not longer comfortable trading there I will advice you try CoinBene its a wonderful exchange with amazing security.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:32:31 AM

After the Binance hack, I no longer use Binance. Delayed withdraws, hacks, ect. I just don't want to deal with them anymore. So, with that being said, I want to find a new exchange for my crypto needs. I also, am not a fan of Coinbase/Coinbase Pro due to their Bitcoin Cash fiasco. I've been reading about several exchanges and HITBTC is one that keeps popping up. It seems like it has a decent amount of positive sentiment surrounding it (https://tipestry.com/topics/5ce9b551e528302571b89464/hitbtc-possibly-insolvent,-claims-new-report). What do you guys think? Is it worth using? Have any of you ever used this exchange?
If you come here to say HitBTC, then I totally doubt the integrity of your post, and you are probably just trying to promote HitBTC, because virtually 70% of people knows how useless HitBTC is and those problems you mentioned about binance has absolute no element of truth in it.

I know they were hacked and they informed everyone generally about their intention to stop deposit and withdrawal in order to perform some necessary security functions, after which they released the platform exactly the date they gave, and since then, my transaction with them has been up and running smoothly. So I wonder why your own case will be different.
rafi035

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:12:43 AM

i think Kucoin is better than hitbtc my friend
maybe you should try to use bittrex or bibox if you didn't believe with binance anymore after thus exchange being hacked few weeks ago

All must have their own choice of exchanges with the lowest cost but with a security system they also have safer ones, now Binance is normal and has more activities.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:17:14 AM

After the Binance hack, I no longer use Binance. Delayed withdraws, hacks, ect. I just don't want to deal with them anymore. So, with that being said, I want to find a new exchange for my crypto needs. I also, am not a fan of Coinbase/Coinbase Pro due to their Bitcoin Cash fiasco. I've been reading about several exchanges and HITBTC is one that keeps popping up. It seems like it has a decent amount of positive sentiment surrounding it (https://tipestry.com/topics/5ce9b551e528302571b89464/hitbtc-possibly-insolvent,-claims-new-report). What do you guys think? Is it worth using? Have any of you ever used this exchange?

People nowadays are now afraid of binance due to recent hacks, but almost all of my online friends are using binance and they dont encounter any problem at all, but its all yours, and its your decision, but one exchange that i could recommend is using OKEX, ive find their services very friendly and its easy to manipulate, just take time to browse it. Just thank me later.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:20:19 AM

I don't recommend HITBTC to you because it's a bad exchange, besides the fees are very expensive. I've also lost tokens there and none of them reply to my e-mail, binance is better even though it's been hacked recently or you can using kucoin, bitrex

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:29:07 AM

There's nothing wrong with Binance, but if you still decide that you're going to quit from it then there are lots of other exchanges. And you don't like Coinbase Pro, well, if you ask me,  Coinbase is really a trusted exchange and they don't even mess around like other exchanges would ,they are always careful with how they work and their site is one of the most secured exchanges around if not the most secured. They always care about users security at all times, so that's worth considering. The only thing I have seen people complain about Coinbase is their fees, but I don't even see anything wrong with the fees they charge , but everyone and their own opinion.
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:33:55 AM

I don't recommend HITBTC to you because it's a bad exchange, besides the fees are very expensive. I've also lost tokens there and none of them reply to my e-mail, binance is better even though it's been hacked recently or you can using kucoin, bitrex
the only thing I don’t like on this exchange is the high commissions for withdrawing my money from the exchange. I don’t understand why I should pay for taking MY money

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:37:12 AM

It doesn't really mean that if binance have gone through that rough days, it cannot get well back to its initial position before, if you are going to look at it, they are transparent, providing all the needed information for the public to see and understand. In that case, they are proven to be professional. Let us give them a good time to be reputable again.
I have no idea what op is even talking about as regards binance because binance has been doing fine ever since the attack, they have SAFU fund which they have already used to pay back the users that were affected, and activities has resumed normally.

I am still using the exchange for my trading and the volume they have now is still the same volume they had as usual. It mean op thinks Binance is one of these smaller exchanges that will be affected by mere $40m, the confidence users has built in them made them believe that they had it under control and there was no form of panic that would have left to big dumping of their coin, as we can also see that the coin has even appreciated the more since then.
don_ricci

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:11:16 PM

the only thing I don’t like on this exchange is the high commissions for withdrawing my money from the exchange. I don’t understand why I should pay for taking MY money

That's the price for the service, I think... They do have a lot of currencies there and the toolkit is great. I use it from time to time. But I agree, I'd prefer not to pay any fees at all.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:37:27 PM

What I can tell you that binance exchange has come out stronger after the hack but if you have made up your mind on binance you can try out kucoin its also a great exchange with great features.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:27:57 PM

The hack didn't make Binance any less safe for people to trade but if I were to switch over to another exchange it will be Bittrex. They have a good record going on for them.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:02:16 PM

First you should know that all centralized exchanges aren't safe no matter the exchange.
Secondly, what happened to Binance didn't make the exchange lose focus or go down with the services they offer.
Thirdly, even with what happened to Binance it is far better than Hitbtc (my opinion), have used both and Binance offers more user friendly interface.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:22:09 PM

Binance is still very good. They have traced the attack right before it can do large damage to the platform. Coinbase is also a decent cyptocurrency exchange. Every exchange is prone to hackers. There is always a chance of hacking, but what is important is to take the necessary precautions on the part of the traders.
sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:44:28 PM

I personally binance is still a good exchange regardless of the recent incident. There might be current minor problems trading over there but I know it will be over soon. I don't trust any other. Maybe kucoin may be a better substitute

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Wingzcrypto2018
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:07:40 PM

Those decent exchange in my sight are such as follows mate.

1. Binance
2. Kucoin
3. Coinbene
4. Idax
5. Lbank
6. Okex
7. Houbi
8. Dobie

These are all good and has a great volume too in the market as well
if your gonna check at the coinmarketcap.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 10:14:22 PM

Well is your choice. But what is the problem with coinbase? If you want you can try Kucoin, but anyway is your choice, i used on past Kucoin and Binance, and now i use coinbase more.

What is the advantage of using coinbase, rather than using binance or the others? just thinking what is the different between the two? but i think the best for me is using binance and the likes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: