Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:01:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Decent Exchanges?  (Read 1534 times)
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:52:32 AM

the exchange you do should not only be one market, because there are so many markets in the world,
it is smart to choose to try all the markets you know and later you will know which market is the best you will use.
SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:49:25 PM

After the Binance hack, I no longer use Binance. Delayed withdraws, hacks, ect. I just don't want to deal with them anymore. So, with that being said, I want to find a new exchange for my crypto needs. I also, am not a fan of Coinbase/Coinbase Pro due to their Bitcoin Cash fiasco. I've been reading about several exchanges and HITBTC is one that keeps popping up. It seems like it has a decent amount of positive sentiment surrounding it (https://tipestry.com/topics/5ce9b551e528302571b89464/hitbtc-possibly-insolvent,-claims-new-report). What do you guys think? Is it worth using? Have any of you ever used this exchange?

Nope don't go for HITBTC, there are a lot of scam reports about this exchange, the safest exchange I can think of is Kucoin, they never been hacked before and with their tight security, hackers will have a hard time, they also had excellent support and of course their main attraction their profit sharing.
HITBTC was the worst of the worst exchange. When I deposited coin on this, the coin hits almost 100x, and what they do, is they hold the trading on that coin, and after the coin is on negative, they open it. I really hate them, a lot.

Grimjule

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:17:03 AM

After the Binance hack, I no longer use Binance. Delayed withdraws, hacks, ect. I just don't want to deal with them anymore. So, with that being said, I want to find a new exchange for my crypto needs. I also, am not a fan of Coinbase/Coinbase Pro due to their Bitcoin Cash fiasco. I've been reading about several exchanges and HITBTC is one that keeps popping up. It seems like it has a decent amount of positive sentiment surrounding it (https://tipestry.com/topics/5ce9b551e528302571b89464/hitbtc-possibly-insolvent,-claims-new-report). What do you guys think? Is it worth using? Have any of you ever used this exchange?
It's your choice. Binance got hacked but that doesn't mean that people are quitting, there are still lots of people who are making use of their exchange and there are still lots of people looking for the opportunity to get in and start trading. The thing is that no exchange is 100% safe, even if there is, you should not trust any exchange. Just try to make use of more than one and don't store your money on them. Your money should be in your wallet except when you want to trade and you can deposit the money you want to trade and then start trading. One other thing you should know is that a good exchange will always try to pay back for any loss that occurred from their side.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:09:56 AM

I am using Bittrex from long and this exchange never faces any issue like any other exchanges hacking, theft. Bittrex has the best security feature on its platform.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:31:47 AM

No, I don't use hitBTC. I don't think it's good enough and good enough to attract many traders to invest there. There was a time I traded there with some of my tokens. One thing that annoys me is that I get 7k880 tokens and they only allow buy and sell with even numbers. For example, I only sell at 7k or 8k token.
so I lost 880 tokens and lost over $ 12 at that time. I have a very bad impression on this exchange, they deliberately misappropriate the property of the trader.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:00:00 AM

I am using Bittrex from long and this exchange never faces any issue like any other exchanges hacking, theft. Bittrex has the best security feature on its platform.

You are right, they going strong although the volume has really drop, but we shall see it increase as the bull run is here.
Security is very important but what attract traders are the trading volume, their daily is still less than $100 million, they need to increase that to attract more traders like the big once to use the website, it's their chance as Binance are temporarily gonna lose their US clients soon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:31:06 AM

You are right, they going strong although the volume has really drop, but we shall see it increase as the bull run is here.
Security is very important but what attract traders are the trading volume, their daily is still less than $100 million, they need to increase that to attract more traders like the big once to use the website, it's their chance as Binance are temporarily gonna lose their US clients soon.
Binance is already creating a separate platform for US residents, so I think they will do everything so that the new platform will be launched as soon as the main platform will be closed for the US

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 10:41:47 AM

Considering yesterday's decision of FATF, which obliges all exchanges to identify their clients and their wallets within a year, I think that even binance will have to introduce a mandatory KYC for all users. In this case, those people who want to remain anonymous will have no choice but to use decentralized exchanges.

NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:12:18 AM

I am using Bittrex from long and this exchange never faces any issue like any other exchanges hacking, theft. Bittrex has the best security feature on its platform
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:46:09 AM

Well if you are talking about a decent exchange, you have to be specific what you want. If you are interested in trading on a very secure platform, I can tell you that no platform is 100% secure. You may be thinking Hitbtc is very secure but there is a wide gap in term of benefits that exist in trading on binance than the Hitbtc. I am not saying Hitbtc ain't a decent exchange, but they are still very far from Binance in term of rating. Unfortunately, binance witnessed attacks in the past and they are still very stable and doing great. If the same thing occurs to hitbtc, do you think they will recover back fast?
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:11:22 AM

This was also said of Binance shortly before it got hacked and it seems these hackers hate when boasting, so better be careful on the way you boast about bittrex before they get hit LOL. Bittrex is a very good exchange and I agree with you that it still remain safe, but you should not completely keep in mind that they can never be hacked, don’t see it as a reason for you to continue to keep your fund on their wallet.

There is no exchange that cannot be hacked, I can bet with you that Binance security would have been more perfect than that of bittrex before they got hacked, but with that strong security, they were still got penetrated.
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:56:50 AM

Decent Exhcngace of course Binance DEX.
binance dex is Decentralized Exchange that making from Binance.
and about issue Binance hacked is really worst, maybe that is fake.
just maybe, we don't know what happened the true.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
lonelyguy

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:12:34 PM

Create your own token at MintMe and trade it later. In order to increase its value, you can back it with your project, initiatives and advertising them, of course, to attract more buyers Being part of this mutual support praxis will mean a potential growth.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:18:34 PM

HitBTC is totally worst exchange currently. But more and more negative reviews come from users of Yobit, IDAX and Bitfinex.
And I am not talking about exit scam exchanges like Quadriga or Cryptopia.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:21:14 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

There are many good exchanges apart from binance with good volume ,kucoin ,bittrex ,coinbase ,bw, coinall ,just be careful when choosing exchanges many have unrealistic volumes and they are very dangerous ,I believe that binance was able to recover due to the fact that its a very popular exchange with good volume and of course great team

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:08:12 PM

Although Binance was hacked I still use the exchange till date and there have been no issues whatsoever. Also from my experience Binance still stands as one of the most decent exchanges.
One thing you should know is this, no exchange is safe and to a greater length centralized exchanges, therefore to be safe don't store your asset in any.
Now talking about other decent exchanges, Kucoin, Coinall and Livecoin are good to go. Their user interface is okay and withdrawal is fast as well. As for Hitbtc, I won't encourage it; used it once and stopped.

Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:08:59 PM

I am using finance exchange from starting and it is very user friendly. I have just started yobit and kucoin recently and even these are also good exchanges.
sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:10:59 AM

very many exchanges are subject to hacker attacks
If you are looking for an exchange that has not yet been hacked

anyway in the future maybe it will be hacked
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:36:09 AM

Binance and HITBTC are excellent exchanges and very decent. I always enable additional security such as Authenticator so it can't be in the plow. Security is crucial because it keeps the digital assets we store. When Binance happens hacking, I am not worried because my assets are still secure.

StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:39:42 AM

that's a funny decision to make. But I respect that. Binance is still doing great I may ask you to check on them again. There some other good exchange you can use. You can look around in the market to find them

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: