Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:08:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digi Dinar (DDR)  (Read 1200 times)
duatta

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 06:45:51 PM

Has this project already been launched or is it just under development? I don't see a road map of the project or a link to it.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SKGrel_6

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 12:10:12 AM

You can use Google search to find this project. But the team should be here to lay out the details of the project, as is customary in this forum.
And what, is it possible to drive and find through Google by its name? will need to check
Well, there are messages above that seem to have found the site  at least the names are the same. But usually in the starting posts of the forum topic should indicate the project site, links to social networks and messengers, etc.
I agree, usually the guys indicate a link to the site, and describe it in detail, let's see how it will be in the future
Akilo_78

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 12:17:46 AM

Has this project already been launched or is it just under development? I don't see a road map of the project or a link to it.
Let's hope that in the future they will leave us a link and we will all check out the project
Ne_Sven8

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 12:27:12 AM

If this is another cryptocurrency then what is this cryptocurrency, what is its algorithm, is there a possibility of mining, etc.? There is a general description of the project here, but it says almost nothing.
Now there are a lot of cryptocurrency projects on the market, you understand
I agree that there are a lot of crypto projects and many are similar to each other. Here on the forum in project announcements, teams usually try to explain the advantages of their project and how it works… I meant it.
A lot of projects just want to be like those like Ethereum, Bitcoin, but you need to understand all this, that people have worked for years.
polarew

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 07:47:01 AM

I found a site - digidinar.com  and apparently it is the project site. You can try to find the information you are interested in there.
remony

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 08:47:12 AM

If this is another cryptocurrency then what is this cryptocurrency, what is its algorithm, is there a possibility of mining, etc.? There is a general description of the project here, but it says almost nothing.
Now there are a lot of cryptocurrency projects on the market, you understand
I agree that there are a lot of crypto projects and many are similar to each other. Here on the forum in project announcements, teams usually try to explain the advantages of their project and how it works… I meant it.
A lot of projects just want to be like those like Ethereum, Bitcoin, but you need to understand all this, that people have worked for years.
I don't think that any project can repeat the success of bitcoin. But there are successful projects that have become quite popular and brought the holders profit. In addition, different projects use different algorithms.
grovtuk

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 09:10:43 AM

I found a site - digidinar.com  and apparently it is the project site. You can try to find the information you are interested in there.
As I understand it, this is a crypto-exchange. If this project is a crypto exchange, the main task for it is to attract customers because there are no trades yet.
mestary

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 09:44:46 AM

As I understand it, this is a crypto-exchange. If this project is a crypto exchange, the main task for it is to attract customers because there are no trades yet.
Well, any crypto project needs clients, and the more the better. To do this, the project needs to run advertising campaigns and engage in marketing.  just so customers are unlikely to appear.
tuvven

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 10:19:11 AM

I don't see that the team is actively engaged in advertising and marketing at least here on the forum. or do they think the project is good enough that users will find it themselves?
balante

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 11:54:22 AM

I don't see that the team is actively engaged in advertising and marketing at least here on the forum. or do they think the project is good enough that users will find it themselves?
In start topic it is written that the project from Kuwait. Perhaps the Arab countries have their own advertising and marketing different from the standard.  but new users and customers will not hurt anyone.
kukert

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 12:36:19 PM

There are a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges now and they all need customers and trading volume. The topic is that the project has its own private cryptocurrency, maybe it will be able to attract customers with its help.
duatta

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 01:40:16 PM

Advertising and marketing also require money. But in the forum topic, they could just give more information about the project.
grovtuk

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 05:19:55 PM

There are a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges now and they all need customers and trading volume. The topic is that the project has its own private cryptocurrency, maybe it will be able to attract customers with its help.
Look at the crypto market, now there are not the best times at least for altcoins. It becomes much more difficult to attract new users to new projects.
tuvven

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 06:48:15 PM

Advertising and marketing also require money. But in the forum topic, they could just give more information about the project.
There is little information in this topic to assess the financial state of the project. If the project has its own cryptocurrency, the costs are usually covered by it. but someone should invest in this cryptocurrency.
Cuynuo

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 01:09:47 AM

There is little information in this topic to assess the financial state of the project. If the project has its own cryptocurrency, the costs are usually covered by it. but someone should invest in this cryptocurrency.
Without investment, no project will live on the market for a long time, or the team’s personal funds
Akilo_78

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 01:20:26 AM

Look at the crypto market, now there are not the best times at least for altcoins. It becomes much more difficult to attract new users to new projects.
Well now, yes, the market is gradually falling in price, that is, all tokens are lower than steel in value, maybe everything will change closer to the new year, but I doubt that everything will grow
Caleiaa

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 01:26:01 AM

In start topic it is written that the project from Kuwait. Perhaps the Arab countries have their own advertising and marketing different from the standard.  but new users and customers will not hurt anyone.
Advertising is now very complicated, you need a really good marketer to set it up and do it right
balante

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 07:11:48 AM

Advertising is now very complicated, you need a really good marketer to set it up and do it right
Usually, referral programs and various bonuses are used to attract users to crypto exchanges. sometimes it works well. Of course, the project team may have other marketing.
polarew

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 07:27:07 AM

The current fall of the crypto market is not the first and most likely not the last. But new projects continue to be launched and some of them look promising, but of course not all.
remony

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 08:16:12 AM

Each project can build a different development program. I don't see a road map here, but if there is one somewhere, you can look at their plans and assess the prospects for the project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: