Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:50:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So when are you buying??  (Read 13566 times)
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:58:11 PM

You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!

Honestly, even I've been here for a years but until now I'm not an experts in trading, but have an idea about it, and never try day trade in my daily routine, though I trade 3 x a week. its very difficult to monitor the price of the coin in the market. But sometimes, I've been thinking about to apply day trade in my daily life because I saw it is too effective. So when one of the top coins are dumped its price I buy for it then hold that's what I did now so far.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:00:04 AM

If we have analyzed the coin and we believe that the coin has a high potential for increase in the future, there is no doubt to buy coins at any price position while the coin has not experienced a high increase but if we are late to buy the risk we will receive is very clear high because ATH coins like altcoin usually only last a little.

Sometimes price can trick us. When bitcoin at $1000, many people start thinking its already buble and will burst, but we saw bitcoin can reach $19k. I think we buy because the project are promising and if we invest on the project not the price, i am believe we will gain profits
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 04:31:49 AM

Trading time finished, now holding time. Everyday continue price increasing of altcoins, so for now your friend right in cryptocurrency now or never.

Buying several types of coins and holding back for the next few months until the end of the year comes to see prices rise again until prices return like a few years ago. This is very much later in my opinion.

Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 04:35:10 AM

You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!
I don't think there are or should be a specific time to buy, but currently this a good time to buy in as the market is looking more good. Allo investing on new potential projects can yield more good result in the future

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:16:12 AM

Coins always rise or fall in value from time to time. Finding such coins and determining the right moments to buy and sell is the key to success. Of course there are moments more favorable for buying or selling. Much depends on the state of the market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:58:09 AM

If theres a chance to buy then buy, dont wait for the price to rise its your own decision. Buy now dont wait for bull run no matter what happen prices will be rising because we are at the stage of bull run. As you can see the drastically rise of bitcoin then next will pump on that is altcoin. Invest your best token now and hold it for sometime.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:02:15 PM

it seems to me that if a user of a cryptocurrency always monitors the state of his coin, then it is always possible to make a note in which frameworks the price fluctuates.  Based on this, you can always find the right time to buy and sell.  If we take, for example, the Populous coin, then practically for a month this coin rose several times and fell in price in the framework of 0.98 dollars to 1, 20 dollars.
sarrpora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:15:37 PM

In my opinion, much depends on particular solutions and the exchanges they are listed on. Cause in my opinion, there are truly advanced solutions that take the niche on one or another market
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:16:14 PM

In my opinion, much depends on particular solutions and the exchanges they are listed on. Cause in my opinion, there are truly advanced solutions that take the niche on one or another market

This is very true. But what do you evaluate, while choosing the project? Cause in my opinion, there are many criteria that matter a lot
sarrpora

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:16:54 PM

This is very true. But what do you evaluate, while choosing the project? Cause in my opinion, there are many criteria that matter a lot

As for me, of course, I evaluate the idea, then I look at the team, the real value and use cases, then on the progress and on the product. How does it work for you?
hognesaul

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:17:44 PM

As for me, of course, I evaluate the idea, then I look at the team, the real value and use cases, then on the progress and on the product. How does it work for you?

Yeah, agree with you that it all matters, but I also evaluate few other things. For example, in my opinion, it is also important to be listed on the leading exchanges
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:25:47 PM

I see from the current market conditions, all famous coins are green ,not wrong buy now just to keep, if up there is a higher increase I suggest investation half your capital to buy coins from the 1 to 5 coinmarcetcap rating if you want to make a profit

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sarrpora

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:31:07 PM

Yeah, agree with you that it all matters, but I also evaluate few other things. For example, in my opinion, it is also important to be listed on the leading exchanges

This is true. For example, talking about me, I pay attention to tokens, being listed on Binance, BitForex etc, for example. Of course, only the ones with strong ideas
hognesaul

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:32:09 PM

This is true. For example, talking about me, I pay attention to tokens, being listed on Binance, BitForex etc, for example. Of course, only the ones with strong ideas

Makes sense. And can you provide me with an example of advanced solution? I mean the one that is so to you. Curious to know Wink
sarrpora

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:33:00 PM

Makes sense. And can you provide me with an example of advanced solution? I mean the one that is so to you. Curious to know Wink

Well, probably the most advanced solution I have lately met is Verasity project (VRA token). I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto, they are widely discussed these days Smiley
hognesaul

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:33:57 PM

Well, probably the most advanced solution I have lately met is Verasity project (VRA token). I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto, they are widely discussed these days Smiley

Verasity? Hmm, sounds very familiar, but cannot remind for sure. Can you please elaborate on what they are bringing?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:37:21 PM

Verasity? Hmm, sounds very familiar, but cannot remind for sure. Can you please elaborate on what they are bringing?

Sure, of course. Well, in few words Verasity is a disruptive video sharing platform designed to pivot the online video ecosystem by enabling a direct and transparent relationship between viewers, content creators and advertisers. And they are already having a working platform + active users, so this gives even more confidence to me, for example
hognesaul

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:38:05 PM

Sure, of course. Well, in few words Verasity is a disruptive video sharing platform designed to pivot the online video ecosystem by enabling a direct and transparent relationship between viewers, content creators and advertisers. And they are already having a working platform + active users, so this gives even more confidence to me, for example

Hmm, sounds very attractive. And what are their most interesting feature? Kinda the one you love the most, for example. And are they already listed?
sarrpora

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:39:12 PM

Hmm, sounds very attractive. And what are their most interesting feature? Kinda the one you love the most, for example. And are they already listed?

What I really love is that they don't only reward content creators, but also viewers. In my opinion, this is a great and new step. And as for listing, they are soon to be on Binance. Wink
hognesaul

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:40:00 PM

What I really love is that they don't only reward content creators, but also viewers. In my opinion, this is a great and new step. And as for listing, they are soon to be on Binance. Wink

Oh wow, VRA on Binance? Sounds extremely great. And I remember Fantom project, so in my opinion with such an idea Verasity can repeat their success Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: