Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:30:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So when are you buying??  (Read 13566 times)
m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:11:37 AM

we are getting to reach the highest price just like 2017, so why wait? buy it now and hold, you can make x2 profit or you can make more if you are lucky to invest a potential altcoin.
the market is good now I think there will be a lot of investment coming in soon to the crypto market. do your planning, choose the right assets and wait for your assets to grow and make you rich.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 11:15:50 AM

if you have money, you don't have to wait for anything else, buy it now and at that time too. because in an instant the price in the market will definitely change. therefore, do fast movements and long-term hodl if it does not increase after buying, gain profits even if in a long time rather than panic selling and finally losing.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:18:57 AM

People who are looking for the most suitable moment to buy cryptocurrency will end up with nothing. Every day we have a chance to earn with the help of trading or hold, but we are waiting for some signs or special moments. Leave all these fears and prejudices and finally buy cryptocurrency.

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:40:44 AM

Trade is such a field of activity in which it is impossible to predict the price of a token because all this requires a certain analysis of the asset and this does not give you a guarantee that you'll know where the price of the token will go in the future.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
ivanserfg

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 11:50:27 AM

Now the goal of Bitcoin can be considered 10 thousand around 9 I think it will not even stop, but it is more difficult on the air, so far it is hampered to grow. It has 2 options for the outcome until it grows more slowly, or the spring opens up and grows on all fronts.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:55:11 AM

Usually when the value decrease more than 75 % because this is cryptocurrency not ordinary stock trading.
Just make sure that the coin were in top 10 on coincapmarket to make a narrow choice / filterring.

Next step is hold for at least 6 month !

Smiley
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:57:25 AM

Now the goal of Bitcoin can be considered 10 thousand around 9 I think it will not even stop, but it is more difficult on the air, so far it is hampered to grow. It has 2 options for the outcome until it grows more slowly, or the spring opens up and grows on all fronts.
Bitcoin is growing with a few surprises now, different from the altcoin which I think is more stable. You can see the movement of the altcoin which is stable when bitcoin has increased appreciably. somehow the altcoin doesn't follow it quickly.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:03:23 PM

I am waiting more dump before i buy those coins on the top 10 in coin marketcap as of now they are very expensive but i am worried because most of the prices was going up and i think i am too late to buy them. What i am gonna do is to wait more.

You dont need to wait for the price to dump, this is the best time to buy coins since the pump was already started this is the time that you need to buy because this will bring you much profit if you will wait until the price to dump I think you will need to wait for a year again for the market to recover after dump.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:10:42 PM

Usually when the value decrease more than 75 % because this is cryptocurrency not ordinary stock trading.
But whats the difference of crypto from stock trading ?  Just because cryptos are too volatile and stock are too stable ?  But still in every kinds of investments its always a golden rule to buy at low and sell at high  . Its better to wait for more drops so that you can get a bang for your bucks .

Just make sure that the coin were in top 10 on coincapmarket to make a narrow choice / filterring.
Next step is hold for at least 6 month !
Only top 10 coins ? What about others that are on the top 20 , 30 , 40 and so on ?  They do also have a potential and ranking does not matter at all imo  .
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:12:01 PM

Now it is very easy to make money on cryptocurrency, the main thing is not to be afraid to take risks. Many watch as the price of altcoins grows and are afraid to invest, and in the meantime the profit goes right out from under their noses. Just choose a good coin and invest, stop waiting.
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:21:07 PM

I think if we do have the capital to buy coins then we should not delay buying it. Now is the right time and it is not good if we postpone it. If we delay then we will be further away from profit and success. Now the price of the crypto currency is really up and the market is getting green so it's a pity if we don't participate in taking part in this crypto currency party. Now I am increasingly excited to work in crypto currencies because I am sure that I will benefit someday.

▔▔▔▔▔
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:30:21 PM

There no everyone who knows the incresing price of bitcoin, if there are then I believe he will be a someone who has a lot of wealth at this time. Its price just depend on speculation and also based on an information that comes to cryptocurrency. So, to know when its price will up and down you have to update the latest information, eventually you will know the movement price and can decide when the best time to sell and when the best time to buy. Luckily for those people who buy bitcoin at its price only $4200 because he will get the price more then 100%.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:30:38 PM

In my opinion, it is necessary to postpone the purchase of cryptocurrency. Now it is very dangerous to buy cryptocurrency, as the cost of many altcoins has grown and may collapse at any moment. I advise you to wait for the market correction and buy cryptocurrency.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:46:53 PM

You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!

nice words and nice questions in the subject on this thread buddy
i think each people have their own predictions in cryptocurrencies,wich mean each people have different analysis mate
sometimes people who wait longer to buy a coins, is not because they are doubt about crypto, but because they are waiting for another confirmations in their charts  Wink
regards

I think so, everyone has their own analysis in the bitcoin chart, they have their own way and standards in determining Open Position. Although most of them prefer to buy after confirmation of correction, I think this method is quite safe in trading.
But there are still many ignorant people who don't want to learn to trade, they always ask when the time is right? Can this coin still go up? Stupid question without learning it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
crispyfry211

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:48:48 PM

We are buying those altcoins to hold and wait for it to rise so hig and we will sell them, that is the main point why investors buy coins they look for and i can recommend you some Altcoins to invest like Dencoin tokens that you can hold and sell in the future and this coins has the potential to grow.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:50:21 PM

The price of altcoins has increased significantly due to the rise of bitcoin but there are also altcoins that although the price increase of altcoins does not increase the price so the market raises a bit so the price of bitcoin will increase december as well as altcoins is difficult to make sure the price of bitcoin is increasing this year but many believe it will increase so other investors are taking advantage of buying altcoins with potential and longterm to hold it to profit their profit Formerly, December will not lose the minds of holders who have had a great deal of losses since the breakdown of bitcoin.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:03:09 PM

We are buying those altcoins to hold and wait for it to rise so hig and we will sell them, that is the main point why investors buy coins they look for and i can recommend you some Altcoins to invest like Dencoin tokens that you can hold and sell in the future and this coins has the potential to grow.
I think this method is indeed reserved for all traders who want to get a lot of profits, they will buy altcoins because they feel altcoin can be very easy to make price increases.
entebah

Activity: 1563
Merit: 153

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:08:36 PM

To be honest, if I have a lot of capital, I will buy at this time, because I am very optimistic that the price of Bitcoin will increase even higher until the end of this year, because we know that prices have plummeted in 2018, so at this time there was resistance last year. Hopefully.

anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:29:39 PM

Determining decisions in investments is indeed not easy, need analysis, strong beliefs, and don't waste too much time. When there is an intention to buy, that is the right time, so you will not be confused and sorry when the price of coins increases rapidly.

Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:37:20 PM

Indeed panic when top list currency goes to down then I'm ready to invest right now. Even when I take invest in old currency then no have lot of risk. I hope it will makes profitable at anytime.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: