Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:45:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Prices for March 2018, March 2019 and March 2020 and why.  (Read 151866 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:05:03 AM

I believe no one would know what the prices would be exactly but I can talk about the estimated guess of the movement. I think since dollar and almost all fiat currencies are getting devalued over time it means that by march 2019 we will see bitcoin price higher than what it is today not only because bitcoin is increasing but also dollar is increasing. However, 2020 is something a lot different. If I am not wrong 2020 is the year bitcoin halving will happen. Which means that miners will have a big cost on mining bitcoin, which would result in them not selling bitcoin under certain amounts, that might cause bitcoin to spike in price. Can't tell exact numbers because no one would but by 2020 bitcoin will be very bullish because of the halving.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:51:24 AM

If I am not wrong 2020 is the year bitcoin halving will happen. Which means that miners will have a big cost on mining bitcoin, which would result in them not selling bitcoin under certain amounts, that might cause bitcoin to spike in price.

There hasn't been one single halving where the price didn't go up significantly in the runup to the event, so by the time the halving kicks in the increased price should be sufficient enough for miners to at least get the same amount in fiat per minted block. Another helping factor is that the fee income will be much higher than it is right now, and they of course can sell their blocks for 25% over spot value without any problems. In other words, you don't have to worry about miners at all.

The only thing people have to worry about is to accumulate as many coins as possible before we're even remotely close to the halving date. Smiley
TheMoneyMongers

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 11:39:08 AM

I think it will be the halving and mining difficulty that will kick in 2020 to make $100,000 possible. See these charts:

https://twitter.com/100trillionUSD/status/1076114455782658048

Bitcoin-Price-333k
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:44:50 PM

My long term price predictions are as follows:

Scenario 1

March 1st 2018 - $8,950 per 1 BTC

March 1st 2019 - $68,059 per 1 BTC

Scenario 2

March 1st 2018 - $5,403 per 1 BTC

March 1st 2019 - $24,699 per 1 BTC

It seems he guessed 2018 Bitcoin price quite precisely but will fail at 2019 price quite a bit.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:00:38 AM

i'm not using numerology, i'm using good old fashioned mathamatics

and at the end of the day , its just my speculation of where the price MAY be in 1, 2 and 3 years time ( which will change from my original post as i will adjust my pricing points as the months go by as i get more (historical) pricing data)
Really impressed with your numbers and it is an optimal position we could achieve in the next couple of years and there is no doubt we will see a good rally but the only thing is we cannot identify the exact time of the rally, since we are at an disadvantage when it comes to data to have a detailed analyzes since the market is literally new and with the available data it is a good estimation and it might happen, either way i am expecting a huge rally in 2021 and i am sure we will achieve that.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:38:32 AM

This should be expectation vs reality like what always happened  which is opposite. Lol And mate your prediction is too much i think. Because it looks very high to reach especially on this kind of situation which market always experience drastic fluctuations after the sudden rise.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:32:23 PM

This should be expectation vs reality like what always happened  which is opposite. Lol And mate your prediction is too much i think. Because it looks very high to reach especially on this kind of situation which market always experience drastic fluctuations after the sudden rise.

Lol. Anyone can make their own predictions however they want and with whatever motives they have. I haven't seen an accurate prediction with crypto though so i guess i just wouldn't mind people making radical expectations.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 08:19:43 PM

Interesting OP, i think you was close with bitcoin price on 1 March 2018 was 10.951,00$ and on 1 March 2019 was 3.859,58$, this was the close price at that time. Your prediction can be good and if there was not so much scam on crypto maybe your prediction was fulfill.
shitexpress

Activity: 40
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:46:25 PM

There is no doubt Bitcoin is getting more expensive year by year.

"By looking only at the yearly lowest dollar value you'll see that Bitcoin is always  more expensive in a given year than in the previous year. On average, its dollar value increases (at least) 325% p.a. on average (2010 - 2018)." Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TMygwWv4dc

If we continue to surpass the yearly low of the previous year we are always ready to go up!
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:59:25 PM

Your prediction to 2019,2020 and 2021 is impossible to happen. Many people did not believe turn into one million dollras just like others prediction what more your prediction which is near at $4M. I predicted also what possible value of the bitcoin but it's not too high better to have also a limitation by predicting the price even it is free and predict only the reality price.
WinslowIII

Activity: 308
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:14:46 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2019, 11:32:40 PM by WinslowIII

Predictions like this tend to forget one rather important thing, rises happen because real people put real money in. The bigger the rise, the more real people are required. You can't magic them up from nowhere.

Real people are not predictable and they're extremely conservative as to where they throw their money. The latecomers will be more conservative than the nutters who arrived early.

If there are enough of them then that isn't a problem but nothing happens in a vacuum.

And I don't think the technological S curve can apply to something so complex that requires people to really think. Very few know anything about money. Adopting mobile phones or the internet was a no brainer.

Look at it this way; come up with a rough approximation of the % of the world population who actually use bitcoin or own bitcoin for each year since 2010, and look at the price for each of those years. If you do some research I think you will see that the price is skyrocketing in relation to adoption, and even today very few people are still to get into it, low single digits I'm pretty sure.
Worrying about where the money willl come from is dumb. Applying any semblence of a linear correlation between price and influx of money is even dumber. Think harder, because you post like a noob.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:35:29 AM

I like your development figures but we should considered some factors too like the nations economy and infiltration rate in which will affect or will delayed the progress of your predictions. If the economy is in crisis and infiltration rate is high then expect any market movement will be affected too.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:05:38 AM

Your predictions are so wrong,I can't stop laughing. Grin
Bitcoin will never grow at such scale.You should be way more conservative.
I expect bitcoin to reach 20K USD at 2020,not half a million.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:44:56 PM

I think OP was too hyped up when he made those speculations. but at the same time I don't think $20k would take that long to be reached because as we move forward with the adoption it is becoming rather easier and also faster to rise as there would be more money flowing in due to increased adoption rate. that is why the adoption chart looks like an S curve with initial slow rate slowly rising until it reaches near vertical speed and plateau after reaching mass adoption.

Only Bitcoin
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:57:27 PM

I think that a $20.000 is a possible prediction, a $500k bitcoin seems unlikely, we would need to see a complete meltdown of the fiat system to see a $500k bitcoins in less than a year from now.

I think we will see bitcoins being traded above $20k before new year 2020
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: