Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:55:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to treat the current currency market?  (Read 588 times)
Ken_2019 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:35:06 AM

Looking at the current situation and market situation of the currency, what kind of mentality should we treat?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:02:33 AM

You should treat it would respect and don't be too greedy.I think the market is already in the spot where it is over bought just like what happened a few years ago. Some people went buying because they fear they are missing out the chance of getting profits so they bought bags of it then just a few weeks, the market corrected leaving them just loss. I would recommend you to wait for the next market correction before entering.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:18:05 AM

Greedy is number one trader/investor enemy. Even you are pro trader or who's have long experience in cryptocurrency but if you cant control your self it will damage your plan. Market now in bullish period so we need more control and tricky to entry.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:55:07 AM

I think the mentality that we should treat is contentment because when you become greed and hope for the high price there is a big possibility that you are going to loss. And there is another treat the we need now this is strategy. You need to plan and be knowledgable when you need to cash out and hold to earn and to avoid loss.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:45:34 AM

Looking at the current situation and market situation of the currency, what kind of mentality should we treat?

The market is bullish and its slow but steady growth shows its organic. So I would not advice selling of altcoins or bitcoin exhaustively but rather scalp top and bottom to take profits at intervals while retaining your bag to grow along with the market. This is what I would do

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 10:52:22 AM
Merited by tk808 (1)

The only mentality that put the cryptocurrency market in this kind of mess is Greed and Lack of contentment on the side of investors. Until this mentality is dealt with, the crypto market will continue to experience this downfall.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:07:20 AM

i have noticed that the views differ a lot among people so i guess everyone has to hang around long enough to gain their own experience and make up their own mind.

for me, i treat this whole altcoin market as a small side product of bitcoin which is very similar to penny-stocks market too and also i see a ton of manipulation in the altcoin market that is the dominating force in determination of their trends and final prices.
so i prefer to see altcoins as their true nature which is pump and dumps and my purpose of involvement in this market is only profit on my bitcoins which is why i only trade altcoins in short term.

this is also partly because i have not seen any decent cryptocurrency project for a very long time.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:33:11 PM

No other mentality than having all hands on deck as things are starting to great shape again. It is actually time to believe and rise again. A very strong mentality in simple terms.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:35:38 PM

You should play according to how much you know about it.
If you are a noob or novice about trading holding bitocoin is better than anything else.
If you think you are a great trader, you can profit from intraday trading.
If you just want to earn interest in your bitcoin you can invest in several funds.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 12:42:48 PM

I think now you should do some research and after that you can start buy some coins with history which bring good profit for holders in long time, but if you want you can try trade but is risky if you are beginner.
Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:23:24 PM

Everybody knows that the market is rising at this point of time and none can predict for how long the current situation of the market will last. But undeniable fact is that the crypto market will not increase for years. Given its volatility, the market goes up and down from time to time. In this context, I want to say that we should be prepared for a fall and rise alternatively. So try to get benefits when the market is rising.
Register13

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:55:30 PM

This situation now of the market is getting good and every single daw it rise so now is the best and right time to recover our losses we have in the past year of cryptocurrency ,And to recover losses we need to try investing again but this time we are loaded with knowledge and experience so we only now invest in nice projects like Dencoin tokens so start investing to day to recover the losses you have before.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:58:13 PM

I think now you should do some research and after that you can start buy some coins with history which bring good profit for holders in long time, but if you want you can try trade but is risky if you are beginner.
This is one of the strategies.
Someone likes to buy coins with history. Others want to buy a dark horse and catch a hundreds Xs. And it’s interesting to someone to buy a lot of shitcoins and sell them on pumps.
In any case, now is the time to buy a lot of altcoins for a bitcoin or ethereum, since the prices for altcoins for BTC & ETH decreased in April-May.

rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 02:17:45 PM

I have my strategy and I stick to it
I already bought the coins, I have my portfolio of 8 coins, but most of my amount is BTC and ETH
At the moment I'm just watching the market, no actions required

Maybe when BTC hits 10k I'll need to adjust something, but I'll follow the trend

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:21:12 PM

You know we are all wonderers of how cryptocurrency should treat in different situation. for me i dont think we should create any particular method to coup with any kind of market situation thats too hassle for me! the best we can do is just stay with our course but exercise precaution specially in investing and trading, thats what im doin lately.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:27:20 PM

If we are talking about the foreign exchange market, then it is necessary to take into account a number of aspects that affect the market, it is also important to decide on which currency pair you want to work on, because there are also aspects that need to be considered, but in any case you decide.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:56:08 PM

The most important thing is not to be happy ahead of time. Of course, the market looks much better than last year, but you still have to be careful in your investments. But in General, the situation is now very favorable for the purchase. The main thing to do it carefully.
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:03:35 PM

I don't really get what you mean by currency currency market, probably you meant current market? OK, if so, then I think if you hold BTC, for now watch those great altcoins you wish to buy at dips, get some to your portfolio because when they start uptrend, you might not be able to buy cheap. Do not panic buy or sell at this time.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:05:36 PM

You always need to stay cold minded and calm. Otherwise, the chances of losing your money are getting insane. Just chill out, take your time to take the investment decisions and if it fails, do not regret, but start learning from your own mistakes and try to avoid the same in the future.
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:22:19 PM

I do not think that we have to treat it in a special way. Just take the situation as it is. It is the best time now to wait a bit more, and then, make a very good profit if you invested in the cryptocurrencies before.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: