Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: On vacation, feeling excited.  (Read 169 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2181

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 08:51:24 AM

Since I am working on abroad, this my first vacation at my home country after join this forum. As a part of transit I am writing from Dubai International Airport. I have to wait more four hours, feeling bored. On the other hand feeling excited when I think that I will be at home after few hours. Hope I can spend more time with forum during my vacation  although depend on family  Wink.

However, wondering I will spend this four hours with forum with free wifi Grin

The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2181

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 03:59:37 PM

Back to abroad again on 12 September 2019, spending hard time without family and friends Cry
DeepuEzy

Activity: 180
Merit: 51

https://deepuezy.selly.store

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 04:56:55 PM

Since I am working on abroad, this my first vacation at my home country after join this forum. As a part of transit I am writing from Dubai International Airport. I have to wait more four hours, feeling bored. On the other hand feeling excited when I think that I will be at home after few hours. Hope I can spend more time with forum during my vacation  although depend on family  Wink.

However, wondering I will spend this four hours with forum with free wifi Grin

Back to abroad again on 12 September 2019, spending hard time without family and friends Cry

Hope so you had a great time for a while along with your family and friends.

Now that your back to work, i know it might be little difficult to stay away from the Family and Friends as they play an important part in our life journey, but with today's advanced technology you can always see them virtually over a Video Call and spent some quality time with them virtually and feel relaxed..

Meanwhile, work hard and probably you shall visit your home soon again on your next vacation.  Smiley

💖💖 My AWS Credits Shop / Amazon Web Services Credits: https://deepuezy.selly.store

🔴✔️📢 Email ID: deepuezy@gmail.com  🔴✔️📢 Skype: live:deepuezy  🔴✔️📢 Hangout: deepuezy@gmail.com
tiknack

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 04:58:32 PM

Having to live apart from your family is painful, but it vacation will end eventually.
It is by now Wink
peter0425

Activity: 2674
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 05:30:59 PM

You may be departed from your family but your “Crypto Family” will be again have a more time from you..it’s hard to work abroad as I have tried it once for couple of years until I decided to back home and stay with my family

I hope you enjoyed every single minute of your vacation as that will happen again after years

On the other hand Dubai is one good place to spend while working so Goodluck to your another trip and Keep Safe and cool.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
fakefrombot

Activity: 87
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 12:50:53 PM

Dubai is one of the greatest places where to spend your vacation time. You can rent Ferrari here, go to aqua land, try any food, see the sharks in aquarium, buy original brands with good discounts  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: