Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:18:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRX will pump,and I have reasons  (Read 557 times)
pockyzhang (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:36:28 AM

Here's my reasons:
Justin Sun knows well about marketing, he promotes trx everywhere he can.
He has a good relationship with Binance, when trx launched in Binance ,it went 100x.
And when Binance got 7000 BTC stolen, Justion show strong support.
Now Binance has shown margin on its website, and Justion posted twitter that big event on NO.1 June.
I connect the two things together ,TRX will pump
Well I would be very happy if the price of tron pump because I have a lot of tron in my possession and I am not ready t9 sell yet even when we begin to see a pump in price, so let's just hope for the best out of this, I am a big fan of trx and I will continue to be a fan until I see the target am looking for, I think my lambo is close to me and very soon I will smile so much because of this crypto market.

Hold your trx.Think about IPFS, he's gonna build similar one with the tech of BTT. I think it's surely will success.
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:06:33 AM

I'm not sure about TRX.  I still see that the TRX market is still weak and has slow growth.  justin speculates for the long term. 
I see that TRX still has difficulty getting up from the bearish market.  XRP beats TRX.  You can compare the growth of both in the market.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:33:51 AM

The CEO of Tronx is always up-to-date on the project and also provides good information to be able to provide demand for the market so that there is a good price movement from Tron and BTT. this makes it an advantage for traders to be able to take advantage of this

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 03:35:19 AM

TRX currently has many users and is highly accepted by the market, good marketing from its developers contributes to the success of this coin. In 2019 this coin is worth buying
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:45:57 AM

Well you have a good point there and it's a fact that Justin Sun is very good at marketing and shilling tron every now and then. Let's just wait and see what's the big news is all about on June 1st. But i think from really has a good use cases especially on dapps.

betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:20:04 AM

Tron is expected to have gained some good upward movement, but like my friend once told me that tron is just like a seasonal coin, it doesn't moon when you expect it to, but when you are relaxing and not expecting much, it breaks and move up. I like the way Justin Son does his marketing, create HYIP and watch the magic take effect.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:37:07 AM

Here's my reasons:
He has a good relationship with Binance, when trx launched in Binance ,it went 100x.
Now Binance has shown margin on its website, and Justion posted twitter that big event on NO.1 June.

I hope you are right! The coin has potential, the project team is working, which is very good. But I’m not sure about the bigger growth. Competitors also distribute information about their coins and people are willing to invest in them.
Well I am also a bit passionate about the market value and status of TRX. I know it has been pretty down and there has been very low value addition to the value of the coins but it does not really mean that the coins is dead or it is history. Bitcoin was also very down in the last year with lots of money lost. But now it is rising high and same would be something happening to TRX soon.
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:08:04 AM

Yes, this project is definitely worthy of attention, because its creator is in good relationships with the head of Binance. In early June, we can really find out some strong news on Tron. Bulls have already begun to show an investment interest in the coin, we have to watch the events intently. I think Tron should be in the portfolio of a successful investor.

andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:57:23 AM

Here's my reasons:

Indeed, Justin Sun have unique marketing strategy but i think he is brillian person. Tron is good coin and with large community, when altseason coming, i am believe Tron price will rising and reach peak price again
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:01:16 AM

Here's my reasons:
there is also a point if TRX will increase, but we still have to monitor the TRX condition from time to time so we can still see whether TRX can really pump or not.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:14:39 AM

I agree and share your opinion. Justin Sun knows a lot about marketing and keeps his promises on the return of TRON in the top 10 and BTT in the top 30. I believe that he will continue to pump his coins and we should take advantage of this chance to earn easy money.

smartut

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:14:54 AM

HODL your TRX guys ! right now this is the perfect time to earn some coins. save them and earn the BTT airdrops (around 0.01 per TRX evey month).  Grin
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:25:13 AM

HODL your TRX guys ! right now this is the perfect time to earn some coins. save them and earn the BTT airdrops (around 0.01 per TRX evey month).  Grin
what did you know about this airdrop? is it possible to read some information about this? if I will hold TRX on binance will I get my tokens or not? i am asking because i wanna buy a lot of TRX now.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:59:12 AM

Here's my reasons:
TRX has been doing quite well in the market recently, but some experts hasn't been counting it in one of those coins that are believed to get pumped this year. Some are saying they are not sure about every other altcoins in the market except ETH, and that one is for sure. But with all these you have given here , it's good to think that Tron will blow at any time, when the people are least expecting it to blow. We are almost approaching the month of June and I think Tron (TRX) is doing quite alright at it's position as the number eleventh. Before the end of June I'm expecting a bigger change.
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:05:49 AM

Yes, TRX and Binance are strongly interrelated, I think mutual support will bear fruit and the success of Binance will have a positive impact on the value of TRX. Therefore, I recommend everyone to closely monitor the coin and Justin's messages, so as not to miss the opportunity to earn.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:09:46 AM

And we all know trx and btt already pumping. Justin really great to make fomo investor. He have good marketing skill. I just wonder what will happend in 1 june. Its not only us but all investor also curious about that.
smartut

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:03:39 AM

what did you know about this airdrop? is it possible to read some information about this? if I will hold TRX on binance will I get my tokens or not? i am asking because i wanna buy a lot of TRX now.

my TRX are in Bitfinex and im getting the airdrops ... idk about binance policy ..
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:31:20 PM

Justin Sun will try to create hype and fomo for tron because in 2020 they are going to unlock 33.2trxb frozen, i would be cautious investing big amounts in this coin.

That's what holding me back too and the reason that Tron people talk less about the tech and more about the price.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:41:02 AM

Here's my reasons:

marketing and partnerships is very important for any cryptocurrecies in this industries
a good project who have a good marketing strategy and have a lot of huge partners in crypto world, i'm sure the project is good for long term investments
and maybe TRX is one from many project with all the specifications above  Wink
regards
That is right. After all marketing is something that attract users to use your products. Do you see these big companies out there who spend millions of dollars on marketing and advertisement just to get their user base raised. In addition, if the project is the best, the vetted investors will invest anyways and the money is normally big in such cases.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:43:55 PM

Justin Sun will try to create hype and fomo for tron because in 2020 they are going to unlock 33.2trxb frozen, i would be cautious investing big amounts in this coin.

That's what holding me back too and the reason that Tron people talk less about the tech and more about the price.
Need to think twice before making any decisions about investing to this project, if there's a hype that incoming to this coin best to invest with money you can allow to forget, in case that trends didn't work your way you'll not going to suffer that much and you go forward, if the marketing team behind trx will make some moves investors will follow make sure you are well prepared so you can take the ride and earned from this project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: