Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:40:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FAKE TEAM MEMBER]: Zoptax Coin  (Read 513 times)
IMadeYouReadThis (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 14

GROW THROUGH, WHAT YOU GO THROUGH

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:20:04 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4), bones261 (2)

What happened:: FAKE TEAM MEMBER

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2601713

Thread Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5145590.msg51149112#msg51149112

Archive: http://archive.fo/OBIk2

Additional Notes:

FAKE NAME= Eman Ebrahim

REAL NAME= Rawan Abu Zaghlan

You can check a team member on there website Eman Ebrahim--Content Ninjas, if you see the pic uploaded it is basically a fake one

Fake LinkedIn profile too: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eman-ebrahim-392446187/

The real person in the picture is Rawan Abu Zaghlan:

You could see it in the Conservative Dentistry section here: http://dentistry.ju.edu.jo/Lists/FacultyAcademicStaff/School_All_Staff.aspx

“It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.” ~Albert Einstein
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 03:24:48 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2020, 02:14:17 AM by suchmoon

This is completley wrong.

Doesn't look like it's wrong. Here is the pic from your website:

Edited 2020-11-30 to fix a broken image

Compare to:

https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=87YujM8AAAAJ&hl=en

Edited 2020-11-30 to fix a broken image

We have already reported this user.

Ok
scamonline

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 03:40:18 AM

Expires On 2019-12-04
Registered On2018-12-04
Domain name, when you believe in a project, you take 3 or 5years. Not only one year.
It does not make sense.
zoptaxapp
Copper Member

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:31:25 AM

Expires On 2019-12-04
Registered On2018-12-04
Domain name, when you believe in a project, you take 3 or 5years. Not only one year.
It does not make sense.

we had already renewed our domain, whois record takes some time to update
IMadeYouReadThis (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:55:28 AM
Merited by tmfp (1)

This is completley wrong.

Please point to the info you think I posted is wrong.

We have verified our team memebers on icobench and foundico too. and above details this person provided are completely wrong.

This project listing websites prove nothing, they are all manipulated and are greedy for money and can list any scam shit project on it. It is not a proof of a project being legit or real.

Again, Please point to the details you think are wrong.

We have already reported this user.

Reported For ?  Shocked

BTW, thank you for making it clearer Mr.suchmoon.

“It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.” ~Albert Einstein
zoptaxapp
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:22:18 AM

we have already sent KYC details to ICObench to verify our team and foundico as well.
About your above cocern we have already told our team member. Even if you want to confirm try to contact that person on scholar.
look at your screenshot. the person created a fake profile with our team member and didn't even confirmed his email address.

we are ready to give a video call to moderators if they require. We developed product before we came for IEO  (not ICO) coming on exmarkets next week and may be on probit as well agreemtn in progress.
Now dig up more about the whole team and come up something that make sense.

We appriciate your concern about helping community. but please dig up more before posting negative about anyone it gives negative impact.
shahzaib101

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:28:17 AM

I have bought in private sale and it went fine. I verified few of the team members before going for making an investment.
I have tested their app on google play store. it works well. Actually I liked idea. in my country whatsapp/skype/telegram doesn't work. we can use their app.
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 12:14:15 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2019, 03:59:00 PM by ICOEthics

I have bought in private sale and it went fine. I verified few of the team members before going for making an investment.
I have tested their app on google play store. it works well. Actually I liked idea. in my country whatsapp/skype/telegram doesn't work. we can use their app.

Oh, of course you did!!! ...

I want start new coin
scrypt
POS/POW
Coin,explorer,widows, Mac, Linux wallet
I want to see if you have any other skin of windows/Mac then regular ones.

Looking forward for long term relation with serious dev...

I need someone who can setup bitcoin talk ICO announcement page.
I will provide details in PM.

PM me on discrod @uwsud#8806 or telegram @james_kraken

ONLY SETUP PAGE WITH MY CONTENTS -- NO NEED FOR THE PROMOTION FOR NOW

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 02:21:32 PM

the guy posted link to some unverfied account to google where our team member image was used.

Very unlikely. The picture is not just on Google Scholar, it's also on the JU website and all other faculty members are wearing similar red gowns in their pictures.

http://dentistry.ju.edu.jo/Lists/FacultyAcademicStaff/School_All_Staff.aspx

If I had to choose between trusting an assistant professor and some ICO person... well, it's not really a choice.
IMadeYouReadThis (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:11:40 PM

If I had to choose between trusting an assistant professor and some ICO person... well, it's not really a choice.

Yes, thats the point, ICOs are more prone to Fake Team pics and a university would never do the same. So we are already inclined to believe that the project copied the image from the University website.

Also, you could check this:

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Jordan

The University of Jordan (Arabic: الجامعة الأردنية‎), often abbreviated UJ, is a state-supported university located in Amman, Jordan. Founded in 1962, it is the largest and oldest institution of higher education in Jordan.

I don't think a years old University would fake staff images.

The LinkedIn profile also points to being fake one.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/eman-ebrahim-392446187/

This is the CV of the Rawan Abu Zaghlan( real person) and non of this achievements are listed on the above LinkedIn the project has listed on the website.

http://dentistry.ju.edu.jo/Lists/FacultyAcademicStaff/Attachments/68/Rawan%20Abu%20Zaghlan-Curriculum%20Vitae%20Dec%202017.pdf

gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:27:25 PM

For me it seems like the content writer has cheated the team by giving the wrong pic. But you should have verified it properly. All your team's hard work is in vain now . I think you guys have believed the details of content writer by seeing the profile in freelancer. Even there is mistake in the freelancer resume .

zoptaxapp
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:30:42 PM

In short. Select one person from top level on the form. personally we will give review of full team personally with other images and profile.
zoptaxapp
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:52:29 PM

For me it seems like the content writer has cheated the team by giving the wrong pic. But you should have verified it properly. All your team's hard work is in vain now . I think you guys have believed the details of content writer by seeing the profile in freelancer. Even there is mistake in the freelancer resume .

The member was already removed as suggested. Thank you
IMadeYouReadThis (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:37:13 PM

The member was already removed as suggested. Thank you

Better option would be just stopping the project sale counter and not selling this tokens. Better change your whole team and get some real duds.

zoptaxapp
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:00:37 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2019, 03:36:54 AM by zoptaxapp

Everyone is core team member. only that person we hired as translating advisor to get translation for our website into Arabic because we saw her KYC verified on freelancer. But as you guys suggested we have removed. For the rest of the team its all core members and we can give full review to anyone of the senior member here who can take care of the issue. Because we know there are too many scams going on in ICO industory. That is also why we didn't go for ICO and instead we are going for IEO.

We respectively ask any of the senior member to collaborate with us and verify because we can't find any proper way of KYC in here. Or anyone of you can go through each of our page and even our final product as well. We spent months to built this and we really apprciate if some of the senior member or moderator can help us.

P.S. We have already done KYC on icobench, foundico and exmarkets.com

Thank You
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 04:14:34 PM

Everyone is core team member. only that person we hired as translating advisor to get translation for our website into Arabic ...

We respectively ask any of the senior member to collaborate with us and verify because we can't find any proper way of KYC in here...

I dont see a reason to add a freelancer to the team of any project. A freelancer is a freelancer, they are there temporary -  for a very short period of time until finish some tasks. With so many scams out there, no project should take a chance to put the face of someone that they dont know on their website. Now you see the consequences when people find fake team members.

As far as verifying members on this forum: There is no KYC. But the best KYC you can provide is a video. Maybe you can submit a video of your team members.

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 07:04:57 PM

We respectively ask any of the senior member to collaborate with us and verify because we can't find any proper way of KYC in here.

Forum doesn’t got any option to verify your KYC currently. If you are enough honest that all your team members are real than why you are making late to provide all necessary information here on this thread.

This thread is the the right place for you to remove scam accusation from you project. Yeah i agree with ICOEthics, your real team video can be a proper solution for this issue. A real team video can make a instant conclusion here and i hope you will proceed for that rather than spending time by giving evidence less replies for multiple times. 

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

gaboo2012

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 02:05:49 PM

I ASKED YOU IN THE TELEGRAM GROUP ABOUT THE WALLET THAT HAVE VIRUSES, AND VARIOUS SCAM PUBLICATIONS AND I WAS REMOVED FROM THE GROUP, ARE NOT SERIOUS, IT IS EVIDENT THAT IT IS A SCAM. THE DEVELOPER CAME OUT THAT YOUR SAMPLES AND PLACED MORE, IS AN EVIDENT SCAM. Angry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: