Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2019, 05:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | SINOVATE(SIN) | X25X Algo | INFINITY NODES | IDS | RSV | Anonymity |  (Read 5844 times)
Chillaheal

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:33:35 AM

Sinovate(SIN) is now available in the ZelCore wallet, looks really sweet to be honest Smiley

https://medium.com/@ZelOfficial/zelcore-desktop-v2-0-8-sin-doge-dgb-added-kmd-interest-claiming-faed212fcb03
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SINOVATE
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:10:10 PM

SINOVATE Homepage monthly visit after rebranding to SIN.
Thank you for the great support!
https://sinovate.io/
https://www.similarweb.com/website/sinovate.io#overview
https://twitter.com/SinovateChain/status/1148567231145684993

SINOVATE
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:10:57 PM

SINOVATE Homepage in French.
https://sinovate.io/frenchome/
https://twitter.com/SinovateChain/status/1148663569086656512

SINOVATE
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:11:19 PM

SINOVATE Zelcore Desktop wallet is released. Android will be tomorrow or earlier and IOS wallet will be ready in couple of days Wink
https://medium.com/@ZelOfficial/zelcore-integrates-sinovate-sin-for-asset-custody-7919b7fc6a48
https://zel.network/project/zelcore/

SINOVATE
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:11:49 PM

SINOVATE has the highest rating and the best coin to invest in Midas Platform.
Thank you for the great support.
https://p.midas.investments/shares
https://twitter.com/SinovateChain/status/1148896948168142849

SINOVATE
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:12:36 PM

SINOVATE is listed for a community vote on CRYPTOCURRENCYCHECKOUT
Please register and cast your free vote for free listing
https://cryptocurrencycheckout.com/vote

https://twitter.com/SinovateChain/status/1148970280485904385

highstakes

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:57:29 PM

WATCH OUT!!!!!! these guys just scammed me for 600.00 bought the sinovate lil masternode it been running for about 3weeks tuesday the MN status reads STATUS: NEW_START_REQUIRED so i restarted it and it keeps coming back as expired! join there discords in about the hour i was in there they banned 3/4 people. 3 of there tech guys i spoke with were all calling each other scammers and then after al that they banned me too. so the mn no longer works and being u have to destroy your coins u dont get them back. kiss my 600.00 good buy stupid them cause this weekend i was going to buy in for the mid one at 3200.00. my lost is ur gain for info stay away u will not get anything from these scam coin.
cryptotamer01

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:09:59 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2019, 08:32:49 PM by cryptotamer01

WATCH OUT!!!!!! these guys just scammed me for 600.00 bought the sinovate lil masternode it been running for about 3weeks tuesday the MN status reads STATUS: NEW_START_REQUIRED so i restarted it and it keeps coming back as expired! join there discords in about the hour i was in there they banned 3/4 people. 3 of there tech guys i spoke with were all calling each other scammers and then after al that they banned me too. so the mn no longer works and being u have to destroy your coins u dont get them back. kiss my 600.00 good buy stupid them cause this weekend i was going to buy in for the mid one at 3200.00. my lost is ur gain for info stay away u will not get anything from these scam coin.
Because we just realized that you are the scammer with another of your friend.
Entered today our discord and first thing you said was node is expired. How did you setup your node before if you joined today and dont know anything about setup.
How come you join btctalk today and also join discord only today and you have a node?

Our community is too strong to detect scammers like you with your broken English.
We are online 24/7 and will not let any scammers like you to scam our members.
Please beware of scammers trying to help you with your node setup.
Our team members never go to you first and ask about your problem. Always you need to message them first after you confirm they are from the team.
Thank you for your great support!
freddyk

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:17:20 PM

Ahah......Clown  Grin
_Nafanya_

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:27:46 PM

You write nonsense. Look at the statistics node
BIG 188 (186/2) / ROI: 147 days
MID 172 (166/6) / ROI: 137 days
LIL 242 (211/31) / ROI: 183 days
All nodes work. There are no workers, on the old protocol 250001. Apparently people are too lazy to make an update.
You're trying to fool everyone. You yourself scam.
highstakes

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:35:59 PM

i told u my friend to set up my masternode since we are miners and never made a MN before. he set it up cause he knows more about computer then me.  hes a work so i was trying to get the masternode back online figured you had a good community that would help. i join there today ONLY to get help getting it back online and what i got was a bunch of people asking me for my id and download this and that.  you guys have so much scamming going on in ur discord u have no clue who is real or fake. this is why u banned someone that is invested already into ur MN for 600.00 and was going to buy a 3000k thank god i didnt. you can try and turn this around on me all u want. i invested into this knowing the risk just like everyone else. ill take my 600.00 lost and sadly i wont be buying anymore masternodes from here on in. thanks to you very poor management , im just hoping this get to everyone else before they invest into your scam.

BTW, if i cant even set up my own masternode as u stated your self how can i be a scammer and scam someone of something that i dont even know how to do myself? i join here today just to expose this crap scam coin you got going on.

also u claiming im the scammer but im here trying to get my masternode back up and running i invested 600.00  wouldn't do that just so u can come in to this forum and call me a scammer. i would really like to get it online and earning money again if your any real project own you would try and help you follow investors getting there masternodes up and running. ill be here waiting for you to help me get it out of STATUS: NEW_START_REQUIRED this it times out to expired after about a hour of trying to pre-enable.

not looking for a fight or calling each other scammers just help me get my MN running again so i dont lost 600.00 thats what a good owner does for there investors. im asking for help to get ur MN up and payin me again that sounds like a scammer to you? u can message me here im no scammer just a investor looking to make a buck my do0d.
tjadams00

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:38:32 PM

Boy you and your buddy got balls coming into discord only today saying your node is expired but because you have never been to discord until today how did you setup your node with no guides? Only place you can get guide is in discord.. nice try buddy.. have a nice day.. sucks when you spend all that time and didn’t get to steal any coins. We been around awhile we know all your tricks!!!!
highstakes

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:42:52 PM

dont need to be in a discord to set up a masternode? guy are reall reaching guess the truth hurts. theres no way u guys will help me get my masternode back up and running? you team is into bashing me and calling me names and trying to prove points that are real? how about fixing my mastnode please so i dont lose my money?

https://masternode.live/currencies/SIN/Sinovatem
iscal

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:44:11 PM

Really??? You make a btctalk account today and post here to protect us??? You are a holy man mate.Thanks for your post ,i sell all my SIN now and i follow your advice in the future for high stakes.Smiley
cryptotamer01

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:48:20 PM

i told u my friend to set up my masternode since we are miners and never made a MN before. he set it up cause he knows more about computer then me.  hes a work so i was trying to get the masternode back online figured you had a good community that would help. i join there today ONLY to get help getting it back online and what i got was a bunch of people asking me for my id and download this and that.  you guys have so much scamming going on in ur discord u have no clue who is real or fake. this is why u banned someone that is invested already into ur MN for 600.00 and was going to buy a 3000k thank god i didnt. you can try and turn this around on me all u want. i invested into this knowing the risk just like everyone else. ill take my 600.00 lost and sadly i wont be buying anymore masternodes from here on in. thanks to you very poor management , im just hoping this get to everyone else before they invest into your scam.

BTW, if i cant even set up my own masternode as u stated your self how can i be a scammer and scam someone of something that i dont even know how to do myself? i join here today just to expose this crap scam coin you got going on.

also u claiming im the scammer but im here trying to get my masternode back up and running i invested 600.00  wouldn't do that just so u can come in to this forum and call me a scammer. i would really like to get it online and earning money again if your any real project own you would try and help you follow investors getting there masternodes up and running. ill be here waiting for you to help me get it out of STATUS: NEW_START_REQUIRED this it times out to expired after about a hour of trying to pre-enable.

not looking for a fight or calling each other scammers just help me get my MN running again so i dont lost 600.00 thats what a good owner does for there investors. im asking for help to get ur MN up and payin me again that sounds like a scammer to you? u can message me here im no scammer just a investor looking to make a buck my do0d.
We do not believe you from the way you write because you sound very shady with your friend but anyways if you really have a node and need help for setup then we will let you in to see one more time your intentions.
highstakes

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:49:52 PM

well the people on this site are seeing how your discord is ran. your welcome bitcointalk to the real sinovate team and how there discord is ran. just how there handling my problem right now this is how they handle issues in there community on discord. GL to any investors willing to deal with a project that wont help you with issues they just bash u call u a scammer and take your money
cryptotamer01

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:56:42 PM

well the people on this site are seeing how your discord is ran. your welcome bitcointalk to the real sinovate team and how there discord is ran. just how there handling my problem right now this is how they handle issues in there community on discord. GL to any investors willing to deal with a project that wont help you with issues they just bash u call u a scammer and take your money
LOL. I shouldn't answer you but you are really funny.
You just confirmed you are the scammer because we revoked the ban and you are not coming.

These kind of situations make us stronger and earn more trust.
Please continue...
HeueysaJuaust

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:57:51 PM

i was said to you. Your VPS stucked. Please destroy your vps and setup again. Check video and pdf please. Or you can dm me 1 hour later i will online on discord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6k4XsmdB9M&t=

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?v=z6k4XsmdB9M&event=video_description&redir_token=DkiQEPt9unor2KPNdnkizT8SSgB8MTU2Mjk2NTAxNkAxNTYyODc4NjE2&q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FSINOVATEblockchain%2FSIN-core%2Freleases%2Fdownload%2F17.1.0-518396d%2FINFINITYNODESETUP.pdf
_Nafanya_

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:58:55 PM

If you have a real problem, go to the discord and they will help you. Look how many people have already helped. As long as you look just like a troll.
Jar13

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:00:44 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2019, 09:11:57 PM by Jar13

Well I’m one of the banned guys. I’d be honest with you - whether you are scammer or not, you have to understand, that the devs have a lot of people sending them direct message all the time plus they have lives also. What happened today in the chat room is totally unacceptable. You and the other guy “Masson” got furious for no reason. I’m not sure what your intentions were, but I have clearly asked the other guy, what was the problem he was experiencing and I offered help in my own time. Clearly, as stated above, you have joined sinovate channel moments before you started this none sense about your infinitynode expired issue. And there was nobody else, but “Masson”, calling other people scammers. So if you have any type of problem, come back to the channel, ask for help and please be patient as everyone else. People in Sinovate channel will always help you 😉
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.