Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:51:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VIDEO] - BITCOIN Next Stop $10,000 ? - Crypto Trading Analysis & BTC Cryptocurr  (Read 332 times)
scrembo (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:29:04 PM

BITCOIN Next Stop $10,000 ? - Crypto Trading Analysis & BTC Cryptocurrency Price News 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pLNoPPNcnE

Discover the latest technical analysis for Bitcoin. Great times, BTC is not disappoint keeping in mind the latest weeks of the crypto space, comprehensive energies driving the market upwards. Watch the video to find out more on the hidden language details.

Scrembo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:19:21 AM

BITCOIN Next Stop $10,000 ? - Crypto Trading Analysis & BTC Cryptocurrency Price News 2019
Discover the latest technical analysis for Bitcoin. Great times, BTC is not disappoint keeping in mind the latest weeks of the crypto space, comprehensive energies driving the market upwards. Watch the video to find out more on the hidden language details.
Scrembo

There is a big trend happening right now: A wave of analysts known and unknown predicting using figures and charts that bitcoin will soon rise towards the $10,000 zone as our favorite cryptocurrency has the reserved energy to make it happen days from now. I am always fascinated with people who can easily read and make a good conclusion using the available data on bitcoin. Thanks for sharing this one.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:19:33 AM

Scrembo
10000 $? that's a pretty reasonable number. With the growth of bitcoin, I believe its price will soon rise to 10,000 or $ 11,000 in Q3. But we're just talking about its positives. about the negative side of it? I suspect that this is a trap for the whales and they want to try out the traders. Anyway, we need to have stoploss orders to help us not get too much losses in the future. Don't be too subjective that I have learned a lot in the past.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:27:35 AM

I have not doubted bitcoin to get to $10,000 and $11,000 soon, maybe before the next month ends because of its fast move up and gradually sustaining and consolidating on the gains before another major move. I have observed the movement since it started this run up.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:38:46 AM

I'm smiling while watching this video I respect your analysis OP I also hoping this scenario will come true since we already experienced a 2017 bull run and now the price continue to dominance so if we break the $10k level we will see a new all time high thats why I believe in your video presentatiob about bitcoib analysis.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:03:50 AM

Scrembo

Bitcoin never disappoints,,, so what exactly are you talking about, have you not been around long enough? Wink Bitcoin always goes down after a high, but that is only to let us buy more cheap Bitcoin. Then when it goes up we can all be a nice part of it and enjoy the ride. Even altcoins love this.

OK video I will say, but nothing surprising for us to be honest Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:20:21 PM

analysis is good and very understandable, but analysis is still a trade analysis back to the beliefs of each trader, 10k is getting closer but it will be a little difficult to achieve, that's what I expect.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:26:48 PM

That analysis was too positive about the future price of Bitcoin. That's what I really want to hear. There are speculations and analysis which could make us feel doubtful about the future price but this one is informative and optimistic. I wish that it could reach $10k soon.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:58:30 AM

Sometimes, our analysis depends on what we believe.
I respect your analysis, Op but we still couldn't hide the fact that the market could possibly drop down unexpectedly anytime.
However, the market situation is still showing that it could possibly reach the best value this year.
It's just hard to finalize or conclude an exact value for now.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:20:17 AM

Scrembo
According to technical analysts, they say that the BTC has 80% chance of growing to $ 10,000 if the volume remains the same. I think this is very possible. on one night, the price of the BTC could go up to $ 700 and it was normal to continue pumping.
But should we worry? Why is BTC always pumped at night and noon? It is about time that traders are very inactive. Is that the whale's strategy?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:18:01 AM

Scrembo
According to technical analysts, they say that the BTC has 80% chance of growing to $ 10,000 if the volume remains the same. I think this is very possible. on one night, the price of the BTC could go up to $ 700 and it was normal to continue pumping.
But should we worry? Why is BTC always pumped at night and noon? It is about time that traders are very inactive. Is that the whale's strategy?

No, it's doesn't matter what time it is, whales will do their thing if they feel like doing it.

Also you have to remember that this market never sleeps, 365/24x7 trading is going on continuously around the world.

But as far the $10k goes, definitely, its achievable, we almost touch $9k already. And there are a lot of support from $7k-$8k, so I have no doubt that in the next coming weeks, $10k will be breach and then a new set of FOMO will come in to push it even more.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:45:22 AM

analysis is good and very understandable, but analysis is still a trade analysis back to the beliefs of each trader, 10k is getting closer but it will be a little difficult to achieve, that's what I expect.
Of course the nest stop for Bitcoin is to cross the threshold to Boom in the crypto market again and that value is $10,000. We are just few hundred dollars away and I am very hopeful that is going to happen in next few weeks if not in days. It is very fascinating to see Bitcoin rising high again and people putting in great money for speculative purposes.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:55:49 AM

Scrembo
The $10,000 is Really a significant level and I am seeing many predictions on both in this forum and Twitter about this $10,000 this days than before. I do think that crossing the $10,000 will set bitcoin on another strong bullish momentum like we witnessed in 2017 during the bull run in December that year. In as much as many people are still afraid of this market and they are not taking the advantage of were bitcoin is now and were it is going and invest. Many of them are going to regret the reasons why they did not take the risk now to buy cheap.
Sharon121212

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:11:51 AM

Let's keep that as speculation, It's all looking bright for the cryptocurrency market and bitcoin but let's not throw down our guard and be caught out of place by this very unpredictable market. Trading analysis can contrast from one analyst to another some are done just as a scheme to advert their project(exchange, wallet, ico etc) be careful while making your decision
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 07:23:51 AM

I hope that soon I will be able to see that $10000 per bitcoin. That analysis is a wake-up call that bitcoin is always on time when price going up. Just keep your patience and you are within the positive limit of holding the right coin at the right time.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:53:24 AM

I can't read technical analysis, but I think bitcoin will pass the price of $ 10,000 in the near future, because many experts say that
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:24:47 AM

Scrembo

Bitcoin never disappoints,,, so what exactly are you talking about, have you not been around long enough? Wink Bitcoin always goes down after a high, but that is only to let us buy more cheap Bitcoin. Then when it goes up we can all be a nice part of it and enjoy the ride. Even altcoins love this.

OK video I will say, but nothing surprising for us to be honest Wink
LOL, you are right there, I think bitcoin is still the most predictable coin and like you said, whenever there is an increase, there will always be a decrease and vice versa which makes it easy for us to even trade without making use of analysis, analysis is only good for intraday traders and for people who trades based on hourly market.

For a long term trader who wishes to do a quick short-term trade, I think without analysis, once can just watch out for when the price corrects from a big pump and then buy, to wait again for when the price increases to take profit. His video will be more helpful for those who trade daily or weekly.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:03:12 AM

Sometimes, our analysis depends on what we believe.
I respect your analysis, Op but we still couldn't hide the fact that the market could possibly drop down unexpectedly anytime.
However, the market situation is still showing that it could possibly reach the best value this year.
It's just hard to finalize or conclude an exact value for now.
It is very normal for market to drop most especially when it gets a long stretch of increase, but that doesn’t mean it is dropping low to stay there for a long time, it will drop to surely gather more momentum that will see it through the next increase. So if people predict that bitcoin is heading towards $10k, doesn’t mean it will just continue to pump without having a little correction.

That correction is what gives people the opportunity to buy again and the result of this is what usually leads to it increasing further for the next trend. I see a correction soon before hitting that value and I am hoping to buy at that correction again.
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:30:13 AM

Bitcoin at 10K USD is just a matter of time. The wave of Bitcoin price seems very well. Lots of good things happened in May and the crypto market has more adoption right now! All of the negativity washed out and big names are involving in crypto continuously! Thank you for the nice analysis! You own an active subscriber  Cheesy

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit