Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Footbattle.io - ⚽️New Blockchain Soccer Manager Game with Live Matches!⚽️  (Read 796 times)
Footbattle.io (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:18:34 PM

Footbattle is a new football/soccer manager LIVE simulation game on the blockchain.

You can play straight from your browser - No need to install Metamask or wallet extensions/apps (unless you prefer to)

Manage your ⚽️ club! Compete in Live Tournaments & Matches. Gain XP and level up your club players through game play!

Collect, sell & trade your players for cryptocurrency on blockchain marketplaces.

Players are scarce and unique - New players are generated following a specified schedule, so grab yours before someone else does!

Battle against other clubs through LIVE game-play to ultimately become the World Cup Champion!

Come represent your country - the first National League Championship will start on June 2, 2019!

You can buy players directly through the game interface - and we are also integrated with Opensea - https://opensea.io/category/footbattle

Signup at https://footbattle.io and get everything you need to start playing for free!

You can also check us out at:

https://twitter.com/footbattle_io
https://www.facebook.com/FootBattle/
https://discord.gg/7EbGxYa -
(Join us on Discord to share your ideas, give feedback, engage with other players & interact with the game developers)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:38:30 PM

How can I start making money from your football? If I start playing who will pay me for my actions?

Tinus

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:40:51 PM

How can I start making money from your football? If I start playing who will pay me for my actions?

You start out with a team of amateurs. Winning cups earns you F. With F you can buy players. You can also put players on the transfer market. Some people are lazy and don't want to level their players or grind the F to buy some.
That is where you can start making money. Start playing, earn F, buy players, level them, put them on the transfer market. The game is still very young (week old or so?), so enough chances if it becomes more popular. I've been waiting on a football management
game on the blockchain for a while, and I think others have as well. There is however no cost in playing, so its riskless to start out and enjoy the game. Maybe you'll earn some ETH while doing it!
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 06:59:25 AM

Hello
How can I put some of my players on transfer market? To try to sell some

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Footbattle.io (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:47:25 AM

Hello

If you click on the Export button, located on the bottom of your player card, the player will be exported to the blockchain. You can then sell it on any token marketplace, like Opensea.

I hope that helps! Please feel free to join us in Discord if you have any other questions. https://discord.gg/7EbGxYa
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 10:28:40 AM

Hello

If you click on the Export button, located on the bottom of your player card, the player will be exported to the blockchain. You can then sell it on any token marketplace, like Opensea.

I hope that helps! Please feel free to join us in Discord if you have any other questions. https://discord.gg/7EbGxYa

tnx for the explanation, the gas price is to high now, so I will wait a better moment to put some of my players on the market
seems to be easy to put them on the marketplace  Cool

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:32:43 PM

hmmm new thread ??

who cares , this game is tha bomb...

and best of all its free ... where do you find any free blockchain game were you also can earn ....

love this game ...
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 09:29:04 AM

the volume of trades is increased very well, this are the stats from https://opensea.io/category/footbattle

stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:18:41 PM

who cares , this game is tha bomb...

and best of all its free ... where do you find any free blockchain game were you also can earn ....

love this game ...

You're right, I really like this game too, which is just beginning. The alpha version allows you to see it grow and learn with it.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:49:07 AM

This game started out as nice, but since today it has left a sour taste. Up untill yesterday first place for Caribbean cup would gain you 18 coins and for SE Asia cup 33 coins, second place, top 8 etc would also get some. Today at Caribbean cup only first place gets 1 coin and at SE Asia first place gets you 2 coins. Playing a cup takes around 45 minutes over 7 matches in total. And since the elite players costs like around 20k coins, needless to say you will never be able to get any unless you spend real money for them. Had I known a restriction to the cups like this would be added to this game, I would have never bothered with it to begin with, I'm glad I hesitated from spending any ETH on this game. What a let down.
kaltun

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:26:16 AM

This game started out as nice, but since today it has left a sour taste. Up untill yesterday first place for Caribbean cup would gain you 18 coins and for SE Asia cup 33 coins, second place, top 8 etc would also get some. Today at Caribbean cup only first place gets 1 coin and at SE Asia first place gets you 2 coins. Playing a cup takes around 45 minutes over 7 matches in total. And since the elite players costs like around 20k coins, needless to say you will never be able to get any unless you spend real money for them. Had I known a restriction to the cups like this would be added to this game, I would have never bothered with it to begin with, I'm glad I hesitated from spending any ETH on this game. What a let down.

update of 6-7 on discord...

6/June Update:

- Increased XP gain

- The World Campaign prizes are now only awarded for the 1st place and will reduce by 50% every time you win it. This is to reduce farming and improve the game economy. The new rule will apply only towards campaigns starting from now on.

- Trophy room is now grouped by tournament

- Minor bug fixes

update for today :
7/June Updates:

- Performance improvements - the game should use less CPU and data now - this is an ongoing item

- You now can check other national leagues even if your country doesn't have one

- Internal scalability improvements

- Other minor fixes/improvements

do join the discord and give your complains to the devs ....

annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:39:46 AM

How do I use this platform, do I have to play with the opponent who entered the game and how to earn the rewards
kaltun

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:49:32 AM

How do I use this platform, do I have to play with the opponent who entered the game and how to earn the rewards

its very easy to enter this game,

you only need dapp wallet like metamask, if you have one you can sign in and begin the competition .....

you will get assigned team ( common players) and after 1 game you will get 2 star players....

you will play agains the  ai .. but sometime you will play again other players ...

there atm season games which means you will play again humans ....

better is to join discord to be up to date ....

Zandar

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:14:16 PM

6/June Update:
 - The World Campaign prizes are now only awarded for the 1st place and will reduce by 50% every time you win it. This is to reduce farming and improve the game economy. The new rule will apply only towards campaigns starting from now on.

An elite player is around 20k coins. So in other words those that had started from beginning have benefitted from those world campaigns and have been able to buy lots of elites, and those that have just started and still have to start can now shake it. Now new players won't even be able to get any coins thanks to this. From what I clearly see from the leaderboard the top players have played the Caribbean Cup well over a hundred times and benefitted from them.
And what's farming? One world campaign takes around 45 minutes over 7 matches and the prize was 18 coins, now it is 1 coin. If the developer found that farming he needs his head checked. To get 20k coins now you need to win 10k matches, which will take 5555 hours of gameplay. When one would even play it 8 hours a day it would take well over 2 years and all that for just 1 elite player while the top allready have lots of them.
In short new players won't even be able to gain any coins now so will not even bother with this game anymore, brilliant move by the developer, he just killed this game.

And what's worse?
6/June Update:
- Increased XP gain

So those that got the elite players can now even level them up faster. Now the top will always remain the top and the bottom will always remain the bottom, more brilliance from the developer. Enjoy watching the game empty out now.
kaltun

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:25:37 PM

eerrhhmm ,  cheapest elite you  can buy for : 1600 fbc ... at the game ... and you also buy from opensea ...

but if you dont buy the elit player , its expires in 2 days and after that its gone ....

so you have make choice ....

so ...

Zandar

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:27:01 PM

eerrhhmm ,  cheapest elite you  can buy for : 1600 fbc ... at the game ... and you also buy from opensea ...

but if you dont buy the elit player , its expires in 2 days and after that its gone ....

so ...

Then hand me all your fbcs so I can buy it before it disappears and is gone forever, for I am broke.
kaltun

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:20:19 AM

so ...

Then hand me all your fbcs so I can buy it before it disappears and is gone forever, for I am broke.

why , i have worked my ass off for that fbc , i yelled , i screamed , i was mad , i was happy with my team......

blood / sweat  and tears i spend on it ....,

but on the other side , its now way difficult to save fbc with games ...  Undecided

kaltun

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:07:45 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 06:58:20 AM by kaltun

even the hardest people got hooked up for this  

I am prone to complaining, but this game has the best development progression (regardless of how much/little must actually be done)

Grin Grin

be warned , once you play ... there is no way back  Cool Cool
kaltun

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:58:27 AM

8-13/June Updates:

- Stability, scalability and infrastructure updates

Expect to see "visible" updates on the next few days
kaltun

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:04:24 AM

16/June Updates:

- More scalability updates

- Experimental: F/ETH price now is dynamic based on demand, the goal is to do an automatic price discovery / improve the in-game economy. We will be testing different algorithms on the next weeks

- Leaderboard per nation

- Other minor UI improvements and bug fixes
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: