Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:53:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So you have DTs who do not want you to talk openly?  (Read 1728 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 02:28:59 AM

I didn't post his PM because he ignored me.

I see, so the fact that I posted that message is more of a problem than his duplicity and inability to have a conversation like an adult. Got it. You know what would have prevented that? Him willing to have a conversation about it, instead he chose to hide like a coward rather than explain himself.

Watch yourself peeps...  Sad

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 03:57:41 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2019, 01:58:29 AM by TECSHARE

I didn't post his PM because he ignored me. I posted his PM because he acted friendly after I offered to help him, a day later he removes, blocks, and excludes me without explanation (for calling you out BTW), and then insinuates he had to do it because I was harassing him.

I see, so the fact that I posted that message is more of a problem than his duplicity and inability to have a conversation like an adult. Got it. You know what would have prevented that? Him willing to have a conversation about it, instead he chose to hide like a coward rather than explain himself.

Nice selective editing. Yeah pay no attention to the IRS kicking in your door, what is important is I posted a personal message in public!

EDIT FOR REFERENCE: The actual post so people can read what was actually said since Vod is using the trust system as his personal play toy for retribution again: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5145975.msg51187013#msg51187013
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 04:14:34 AM

I didn't post his PM because he ignored me. I posted his PM because he acted friendly after I offered to help him, a day later he removes, blocks, and excludes me without explanation (for calling you out BTW), and then insinuates he had to do it because I was harassing him.

Nice selective editing. Yeah pay no attention to the IRS kicking in your door, what is important is I posted a personal message in public!

Nice selective editing of my quote.   Does the IRS kick down doors when you hide taxable income?  Sad  You should move to Canada .

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:32:51 AM

Does the IRS kick down doors when you hide taxable income?  Sad  You should move to Canada .
    No, they usually don't kick down someone's door, at first. They usually notify someone in writing  If they want to do an audit, they usually ask in writing for the tax payer's cooperation. The only time they are going to kick in a door is when they want to arrest someone for tax evasion (I believe the FBI actually does this) or they are seizing someone's property. However, a person's case has to be rather far advanced for them to resort to such extreme measures.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 04:35:07 AM

Nice selective editing of my quote.   Does the IRS kick down doors when you hide taxable income?  Sad  You should move to Canada .

As usual you are totally full of shit. I didn't edit your quote, I added the rest of my quote which you selectively removed. The fact is that none of this is any of your fucking business to begin with and to pretend you did that for any reason other than to try to harass and intimidate OG in real life is a complete lie.

Does the IRS kick down doors when you hide taxable income?  Sad  You should move to Canada .
    No, they usually don't kick down someone's door, at first. They usually notify someone in writing  If they want to do an audit, they usually ask in writing for the tax payer's cooperation. The only time they are going to kick in a door is when they want to arrest someone for tax evasion (I believe the FBI actually does this) or they are seizing someone's property. However, a person's case has to be rather far advanced for them to resort to such extreme measures.

Well shit in that case I guess it is ok that Vod is trying to sick huge government bureaucratic steam rollers on people here when it is none of his business to begin with even IF it were true. I for one welcome our new East German Stazi forum overlords.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 04:39:31 AM

I didn't edit your quote

Nice dramatics as usual, but put my name to words I did not post.  Anyone can see for themselves you edited my post.

Why is it OK for you that your friend OG misquotes everyone, including the administrator?

Oh?   You make up select rules for people you like/dislike?  Then why constantly complain about that, hypocrite?

Thanks for the reply bones.  Smiley   TECSHARE selectively chooses what he wants to answer.  :/

Well shit in that case I guess it is ok that Vod is trying to sick huge government bureaucratic steam rollers on people here when it is none of his business to begin with even IF it were true. I for one welcome our new East German Stazi forum overlords.

It's really nobodies business when someone tries to scam, is it?  Curse all morality!   

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 04:40:52 AM

I didn't edit your quote

Nice dramatics as usual, but put my name to words I did not post.  Anyone can see for themselves you edited my post.

Why is it OK for you that your friend OG misquotes everyone, including the administrator?

Oh?   You make up select rules for people you like/dislike?  Then why constantly complain about that, hypocrite?

Thanks for the reply bones.  Smiley   TECSHARE selectively chooses what he wants to answer.  :/

No logical argument? Just start making shit up. It is the Vod way after all.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 04:42:50 AM

I didn't edit your quote

Nice dramatics as usual, but put my name to words I did not post.  Anyone can see for themselves you edited my post.

Oh?   You make up select rules for people you like/dislike?  Then why constantly complain about that, hypocrite?

Thanks for the reply bones.  Smiley   TECSHARE selectively chooses what he wants to answer.  :/

No logical argument? Just start making shit up. It is the Vod way after all.

Just avoiding answers?   It is the TECSHARE way after all....

Look, this has turned petty, as all conversations with you do.   I'm ending it and you can just make up whatever words you want me to say.  Smiley

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 04:48:10 AM

Just avoiding answers?   It is the TECSHARE way after all....

Look, this has turned petty, as all conversations with you do.   I'm ending it and you can just make up whatever words you want me to say.  Smiley

I did answer you, you just didn't get the answer you wanted. You are making shit up. Also I have no responsibility to answer for anything OG did or did not do. Way to pretend to be the better man Vod, very convincing. I have the number for the ATF if you want to send any more government bureaucracies after anyone else who dares criticize you around here.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:41:44 PM

I don't think trolls like you should be tagged for spreading falsehoods, but that's just my opinion. 

Same here, I just exclude them in my trust list. I understand why some DT members do so (same for tagging alt accounts). There are currently ~80 DT members and only a hand full are being considered as part of "the gang". Those few members could easily be excluded (including Lauda) if they were actually acting maliciously like all these sad trolls are claiming. The way I see it that Theymos has created a decentralized trust system which will continue to grow with all the new inclusions. Perhaps these bad actors should stop complaining and try to contribute instead.

And it will continue to be even more abusive than it is now the trust system. Talking about decentralization why are only a few people given power, more than decentralization this is just a communist run lobby. That is how I see it.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 10:30:33 PM

I don't think trolls like you should be tagged for spreading falsehoods, but that's just my opinion. 

Same here, I just exclude them in my trust list. I understand why some DT members do so (same for tagging alt accounts). There are currently ~80 DT members and only a hand full are being considered as part of "the gang". Those few members could easily be excluded (including Lauda) if they were actually acting maliciously like all these sad trolls are claiming. The way I see it that Theymos has created a decentralized trust system which will continue to grow with all the new inclusions. Perhaps these bad actors should stop complaining and try to contribute instead.

And it will continue to be even more abusive than it is now the trust system. Talking about decentralization why are only a few people given power, more than decentralization this is just a communist run lobby. That is how I see it.

Speaking as some one very familiar with Communist ideology, it is a spitting image of the Politburo complete with lack of accountability, unpersoning, and punishing dissidents who speak against "the party".
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 11:43:47 PM

Talking about decentralization why are only a few people given power, more than decentralization this is just a communist run lobby. That is how I see it.

Theymos set clear rules for DT1 qualification, and it applies to everyone.  How is it the forum's fault that you don't make friends easily?

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:39:03 AM

Speaking as some one very familiar with Communist ideology, it is a spitting image of the Politburo complete with lack of accountability, unpersoning, and punishing dissidents who speak against "the party".

Amen. Preach brother. I'd give you merits but the system won't allow me based on its design - see the other thread. I also have personal experience with communism - well my family did. Anyway, I am not opposed to anyone here and am not calling anyone out, but a quick glance at the forum reveals the lack of decentralization of the current system. Call me a skeptic, but any claims to decentralization deserve scrutiny.
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 6382

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:58:45 AM
Merited by Vod (1), TheNewAnon135246 (1)

the lack of decentralization of the current system.

I always smile when i read the word "decentralization" , it is something that everyone in crypto repeats without knowing what it actually means , and that's funny because plain decentralization does not exist, and we are trying to force it into existence, sadly this will never happen.

Anyhow, how do you ( or anybody who dislikes the current system) imagine a decentralized system to look like ?

a voting/election system is the closest thing to the imaginary decentralization , same like government election, just because the people you support fail to make it - it does not mean the system is bad, it simply means there are MORE people who disagree than agree with your point of view.

I am not saying this is a perfect system, but i see nothing else "better" replacing it except for a total "centralized" list picked by Theymos.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:16:23 AM

the lack of decentralization of the current system.

I always smile when i read the word "decentralization" , it is something that everyone in crypto repeats without knowing what it actually means , and that's funny because plain decentralization does not exist, and we are trying to force it into existence, sadly this will never happen.

Anyhow, how do you ( or anybody who dislikes the current system) imagine a decentralized system to look like ?

a voting/election system is the closest thing to the imaginary decentralization , same like government election, just because the people you support fail to make it - it does not mean the system is bad, it simply means there are MORE people who disagree than agree with your point of view.

I am not saying this is a perfect system, but i see nothing else "better" replacing it except for a total "centralized" list picked by Theymos.

Yes, decentralization is a philosophical concept, and it's way overused, and... it's not absolute in practice. Take bitcoin. Within the ecosystem, there are clearly people who are more influential than others - according to their hash power, the amount of coins they have, their software development capabilities, etc. So other coins were developed in response to concerns about how bitcoin should scale, with differences over the meaning of decentralization, and in turn these coins have been met with skepticism about their own forms of centralization.

A forum like this cannot be decentralized - let's get that out of the way. A forum cannot remain truly decentralized, I imagine, unless it is willing to be flooded with trolls and perhaps illegal activities. So we can place moderators who balance out the power - I suppose like the EOS delegated system - but then this is also not truly decentralized.

So all we can do is make the forum as decentralized as possible - not run by any one person or group with interests that deviate from those of the ecosystem at least - without allowing the quality of posts to deteriorate such that the purpose of the forum is undermined.

Anyway, you are right, it is just not possible for this forum to be decentralized.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:03:41 PM

Talking about decentralization why are only a few people given power, more than decentralization this is just a communist run lobby. That is how I see it.

Theymos set clear rules for DT1 qualification, and it applies to everyone.  How is it the forum's fault that you don't make friends easily?

I am not here for making friends, different from the assholes(DT GANG) here I have a life outside of this forum. The point is with DT1 qualification it is still room for more abusive feedbacks. No one have answered me yet, why is more trusted a person who leave abusive feedback like marlboroza compared to one who have dealt thousand and thousand of dollars in Computer Hardware and Currency Exchange section ? This is the BIGGEST flawing point of this forum.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 09:41:04 PM

I am not here for making friends, different from the assholes(DT GANG)
Meaning who?

The point is with DT1 qualification it is still room for more abusive feedbacks. No one have answered me yet, why is more trusted a person who leave abusive feedback like marlboroza compared to one who have dealt thousand and thousand of dollars in Computer Hardware and Currency Exchange section ? This is the BIGGEST flawing point of this forum.
Then your issue isn't with the system... it's with the people in the system.

Meaning you don't like how the decentralized system ended up and you want to centralize it in your favor.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 12:50:08 AM

I am not here for making friends, different from the assholes(DT GANG)
Meaning who?

The point is with DT1 qualification it is still room for more abusive feedbacks. No one have answered me yet, why is more trusted a person who leave abusive feedback like marlboroza compared to one who have dealt thousand and thousand of dollars in Computer Hardware and Currency Exchange section ? This is the BIGGEST flawing point of this forum.
Then your issue isn't with the system... it's with the people in the system.

Meaning you don't like how the decentralized system ended up and you want to centralize it in your favor.

If the system isn't effectively managing the people within the system, the system is broken.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 12:52:35 AM

If the system isn't effectively managing the people within the system, the system is broken.
Their problem was with the lack of decentralization. Their solution was to use a centralizing method in order to rectify that.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 03:20:07 AM

Their problem was with the lack of decentralization. Their solution was to use a centralizing method in order to rectify that.

IMO there have been several steps towards "decentralization" that were meant to simply give the superficial appearance of decentralization. There is further evidence of this when the trust list didn't go in the way they liked, Theymos simply changed the rules to move it in his personally preferred direction as he always does.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: