Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:03:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveStars Bankrupt / Exit Scam (?)  (Read 133 times)
wekael (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:40:22 PM

The LiveStars Team has announced their end with the project.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3256604.440

I was in the whole project from beginning and the team dumped on the market and lost
the funds. I would say on gambling but i cant prove it.

What makes me angry is that im not even able to use my Livestars coins to pay some stupid hookers
on their site for days. They even said they delivered a finished product which is also fake i tested it
and the service wouldnt have worked for many people. Their finished product is mostly something
i would pay $200 for lol.

http://livestars.io/

I came very late to the ICO Party and i had 3 ICO's and all 3 of them vanished.
I didnt put that much money in that projects so it didnt hurt and I dont need the money.
I hope they will go to jail.

This is their finished product of their $2,518,564 ICO:
https://www.livestars.stream

EDIT
The reason im made this thread is because i tried to post in their announced thread but i got censored and i got told im not allowed anymore to post there.

I saw it since months. First they deleted their profile pictures form site and telegramm. Then the whole telegram. Now this
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:02:36 PM

I hope crypto industry and moderator have something to do with that issue. Because investors not only invest money but also an effort and time so no one investor will deserve this kind of experienced here in crypto business at crypto industry. I think they can't be jailed because all we know that there is no legalization between crypto and government.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:06:41 PM

Yes, it is a scam.

I called it 1 year ago, in their thread as well, some comments got censored, some survived.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:29:31 AM

The LiveStars Team has announced their end with the project.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3256604.440

I was in the whole project from beginning and the team dumped on the market and lost
the funds. I would say on gambling but i cant prove it.

What makes me angry is that im not even able to use my Livestars coins to pay some stupid hookers
on their site for days. They even said they delivered a finished product which is also fake i tested it
and the service wouldnt have worked for many people. Their finished product is mostly something
i would pay $200 for lol.

http://livestars.io/

I came very late to the ICO Party and i had 3 ICO's and all 3 of them vanished.
I didnt put that much money in that projects so it didnt hurt and I dont need the money.
I hope they will go to jail.

This is their finished product of their $2,518,564 ICO:
https://www.livestars.stream

EDIT
The reason im made this thread is because i tried to post in their announced thread but i got censored and i got told im not allowed anymore to post there.

I saw it since months. First they deleted their profile pictures form site and telegramm. Then the whole telegram. Now this
Wow, hard luck for those who participated in the project and was scammed, you guys now see the reason why a lot of persons are leaving the ICO market immediately including myself, I am tired of investing in projects where the team behind the project are just after the money they raise from investors, and since we can't differentiate the good between the bad anymore, than it's cool to just leave the market and try something new that might work out better than the existing one.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:08:35 AM

Sad to see another ICO project biting the dust. I am not very familiar with the LiveStars project because I never supported the ICO period of this as I was not then convinced of the viability of it. There had been similar projects but not one of them made big inroads into the market...as to the reasons why maybe because they are not really ready to compete in a highly competitive market and just because one project is using the blockchain technology is no guarantee of success. In other words, the project must have set up for the purpose of attracting money nothing more nothing less.

This is an update from their Twitter account: "Even though we succeeded in releasing a fully functional, stable product, we have no more funds for marketing campaign for the platform nor we have funds for new exchange listing which is required now that cryptopia announced their bankrupcy."

10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:32:28 AM

I invested in this ICO project about 3 thousand dollars at the early beginning, and a few days ago I also read the news that they are closing the project. very sorry that I lost money, they let down their investors

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:39:25 AM

It is a pity that most of the projects cease to exist. It seems to me that the reason is that fundraising took place when the market was at its peak and then it just fell and many companies lost money, but the product needed to be done is not enough money and the project goes bankrupt. lot. I regret to investors who have previously invested in this project.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
wekael (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:00:25 PM

The funny thing is that i even cant use my LiveStars Coins to pay this stupid Webcamgirls on this site
because its only allowed to purchase NEW coins but i cant transfer my Tokens from my Wallet to this scamsite...
What a joke....
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 01:04:55 PM

Many many icos from last couple of years have proven to be nothing but just a bunch of dreams and promises where people get attracted and invest and now i think it is time that we should unite and be vigilant and keep key on all these project and post, report and share anything that comes as a point of bother for investors.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: