Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 06:56:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS IT POSSIBLE THAT ALL ALTCOINS IN THE FUTURE WILL BE BITCOIN HARD FORKS?????  (Read 261 times)
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:22:10 PM

No way pal, there is no way all altcoins will become bitcoin fork. We have many coins and token in the market and very few of them are just bitcoin fork. Mind you that ethereum has it's own fork as well other coins which have has forks. The market is full of different protocols that is different from bitcoin so your assertion is wrong.

yes, i agree with you
thats will never happend if in the future most of altcoins will be a bitcoin forks
and i hope there will be no bitcoin fork anymore, because we don't need that my friend

Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:23:42 PM

Just reading about the next Bitcoin Hardfork coming up in July. It's being billed as a Reverse Bitcoin Hardfork (RBH)? WTF Cry Huh

Thoughts? Is this even possible???
I don't think a new bitcoin folk is necessary, the ones already folked should be developed in lieu of creating new folk that will hardly see the ligt of the day.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:09:54 AM

Just reading about the next Bitcoin Hardfork coming up in July. It's being billed as a Reverse Bitcoin Hardfork (RBH)? WTF Cry Huh

Thoughts? Is this even possible???
I have never heard of this coin before and even if I eventually get to know about it, I am not sure it will be of any interest or use to me. We really need to be very careful with our investment, we should stop tying cryptocurrency to investment alone, because this is what makes us dig these coins out and pay attention to them.

We already have bitcoin which I don’t think has disappointed anyone in whatever they wishes to use it for, be it investment or as payment processor, so someone should please tell me why these coins are getting popular when they have not come to add any additional benefit to the cryptocurrency market, other than to take people’s investment, tie it down for long and run away with it.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 06:36:02 AM

Nope, bitcoincash hardforks are from bitcoin and not altcoins ,we have thousands of altcoins already and they are not hardforks

Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:38:47 AM

No way pal, there is no way all altcoins will become bitcoin fork. We have many coins and token in the market and very few of them are just bitcoin fork. Mind you that ethereum has it's own fork as well other coins which have has forks. The market is full of different protocols that is different from bitcoin so your assertion is wrong.

I dont think all bitcoin fork have a good value. Many bitcoin fork have low price and traded in small exchangers. Altcoin should be not bitcoin fork because its should be different goal than bitcoin. Perhaps the successfull bitcoin fork is Bitcoin Cash (BCH)

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:39:10 AM

No, i think we have enough hard forks and we should focus to old altcoins with history and invest there, because already most if them grow in time and who buy early could get a nice profit.
That is the fact, we have too many of these cons, especially the fork ones, that has not added any more benefits to the cryptocurrency world, so I don’t see any reason why they should get support from us. These guys are just taking advantage of our weaknesses as human being to manipulate.

This coin would not really make much sense, other coins that we still have like BCH and BSV, I am still yet to see their importance, the value they have been getting is just because people are choosing it for investment based on the belief that it will rise but not because it has any special function that is making people use them for transactions.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: