Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:38:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are these coins shyt?  (Read 484 times)
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:54:38 AM

Tron classic, seriously? Who is creating all these coins and who is even buying them. People should be careful of what they get involved with as scammers keeps living off investors funds.
I have never heard of that coin before, wonder what it will offer to be better than TRON.

Register13

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:32:23 PM

If you dont want to have shitcoins then go to the potential projects that has the potential altcoins to grow and give you a lot of benefits and i can say this project can do that if we make investments here at Dencoin tokens and we can buy tokens from them in the ICO.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:50:16 PM

lol is Tron classic even a thing now??? Jesus christ most of these look like upward scams to me... https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/ouch-3-cryptocurrencies-who-didnt-get-the-bulls-message/

Thoughts?

We better careful to not investing in scam coins that using the existing popular coin in their coin name.
If you see Ethereum Classic, it was created from ethereum fork. I never heard Tron classic. Was it created from Tron fork ?
a new coin should not using same name from existing coin, unless they have solid reason why.

AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:32:43 PM

lol is Tron classic even a thing now??? Jesus christ most of these look like upward scams to me... https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/ouch-3-cryptocurrencies-who-didnt-get-the-bulls-message/

Thoughts?

We better careful to not investing in scam coins that using the existing popular coin in their coin name.
If you see Ethereum Classic, it was created from ethereum fork. I never heard Tron classic. Was it created from Tron fork ?
a new coin should not using same name from existing coin, unless they have solid reason why.
I see that it is becoming popular among fraudsters to invent hardfork for popular cryptocurrencies, such as ethereum and Trone.  You need to be very careful and if the team invites participants to provide some data or integrate their wallets on their official website, then this is definitely a scam.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:58:11 PM

Thoughts?

Clams did gained some popularity and had a good community but it failed to evolve or be any better than other. I don't even know about the other two coins but if we are talkinga about other failed coins, Primecoin and Peercoin too comes into my mind. They too once had a large community but now are nearly dead.

Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:58:15 PM

Individuals have different definitions of what shit coin is, which makes it subjective.
That particular coin which appears to be a shit coin before you, might be a good and genuine before another. If i am able to make so much profit from a coin and i stil see it to possess different stages of growth, i will believe in it , most especially its genuiness.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:45:32 PM

Thoughts?

I equally find it amusing. They are just fraudulent moves subtle done to execute cash out. I see a scam coin leveraging on the Tron brand to perpetrate scam. I wonder how people still fall for most of these scams

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:51:09 PM

Most forked coins are shit I can already tell you this. The ones that OP gave as an example are shitcoins but there's much more of those in the space.

That era of forking bitcoin was bad with bitcoin gold, diamond and more and then there were forks of forks like sv and this tron classic... We don't need all this shit.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:13:01 PM

Most of the coins don't even have a use. As soon as some has a relatively decent use then people climb on board. There a couple of games that did this and a few earning programs but nothing serious yet.
There were a few attempts to do what tron does with that one casina you can use your tron to generate other coins to gamble with, that site is not up yet though. That is the thing, its a waiting game and you never know if the coins you stocking up on are the right ones to follow through with their project.

memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:20:15 PM

If you dont want to have shitcoins then go to the potential projects that has the potential altcoins to grow and give you a lot of benefits and i can say this project can do that if we make investments here at Dencoin tokens and we can buy tokens from them in the ICO.
Choosing a potential project also needs a strong analysis and review, because the guarantee of its potential can suddenly disappear, except that the project coin is already on the market and has a lot of development, it can prove that they are really good.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: