Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:14:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time deposits & Financial bonds on the blockchain  (Read 67 times)
teddyelwyn (OP)

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:24:18 AM

Ready to use smart contracts for the next wave of Defi? Bytom is providing the use cases and ready to use templates that are said to transform the financials of blockchain

https://medium.com/@sfounisdimitris/bytom-smart-contracts-that-you-can-use-right-now-time-deposits-financial-bonds-on-the-blockchain-3f3a2ad7fe86

jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:52:00 PM

I think it's really interesting how many people are not only learning about blockchain technology but also finance for the first time. Bytom will be a really neat application to have all types of decentralized finance on the blockchain
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:59:21 PM

For me it is not a good idea. Because all we know that crypto or blockchain is cery risky investment so if we think why we should deal with time deposit or in a time deposit incwstment in blockchain? It is very risky because anytime your investment or savings will be lost. For me it is not practical and very risky to put your money in that idea.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:26:09 AM

Ready to use smart contracts for the next wave of Defi? Bytom is providing the use cases and ready to use templates that are said to transform the financials of blockchain

https://medium.com/@sfounisdimitris/bytom-smart-contracts-that-you-can-use-right-now-time-deposits-financial-bonds-on-the-blockchain-3f3a2ad7fe86

Is it possible to explain in details what the project is really about, because I am still yet to understand what is unique about this project you talk of since you said it's for the generation of smart contract and I believe you know we already have a lot of blockchain doing that currently, so can you please tell us what is so special about this one from the existing blockchain because that would be the selling point to potential investors.
akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:51:49 PM

I believe it is the first blockchain protocol that is strictly for exchanging diversified digital assets.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: