Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:15:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Very important info  (Read 349 times)
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:42:06 PM

Sure thing,supply is the number one thing to look for a coins specially if youll be planning on investing longterm or even in short term trading low supply coins is always the best shot for a trader,low supply coins can easily be pumped by the communit because of the low supply circulating the market and whales and capitalist can easily make the market shake whenever they want to.But low supply coins has a downside too,having a low supply and low price (atleast for some coins) coins with low price and supply can easily be manipulated by a team because they can easily buy a huge chunk of the supply and then the coin will turn to be a shitcoin

You know what if I was new and read your post I was fucked up my entire life of the bullshit you say and probably invest xrp or bbt or Tron or other and stay away from monero and ethereum and dash and other low supply coins, not only this  guys o helped them from Israel wanted to invest in xrp low cost and supply don't affect price hhhhhghhhg this is what they understand from web search yet today they kiss me they invested in ethereum when he was 2 dollar not only this they was in time with other low supply coins,,,,

Another point value it's like black hole it can mover, but never go Ero educate your self hhhhh the most simple factor I am not trader and never will be I am not dumb,,,,when Bitcoin falled to 3 k me and few other high profile cryptosms know value don't dispear so it going to jump hhhhhh again so we put huge stake on this movement without any fear,,,because when you sell value like Bitcoin you give it more value while you get value in different material which called paper which lose value with time because printing....this.only one time I traded...

So what you say you deadly wrong and ask smart traders most of them makeoney from real value things everybody know Penney stock it's huge scam and top traders not get there wether it's coins or stocks.....

Traders will never ever make the amount ofoney holders do with low supply projects...

If I was trader I was also fucked up....

Reality was your theory and I lazy to get calculation and equation but ethereum in ico I have the ability to buy huge chunk and few other I know,. But still the price is stable and other low supply coins,. When it's only enter the market it's different story, even the project didn't work out still compare to xrp bbtc Tron and other you called winner they believe in something that will not happen if you put simple equation even more they blind they will not believe the scam control their mind....supply don't affect price

Just for the end if I was new to this space I was fucked up from your post and credibility and stake.com and so , I was so fucked up and stuck with xrp or other billions coins supply hhhhhghhhg

Well then if i offend you or "fucked your life" with my opinion then sorry Smiley I think this forum is about giving what you know and let other people correct you if their wrong but you kept on saying this f things Smiley goodluck to you mate

you dont need to sorry for nothing mate Smiley peace bro, i just some time fucked up from what is go on the web and how the mainstream lead most of the people to the wrong direction...

when in reality its simple yet why the simple became complicated because every corner in the web is misleading to wrong direction not only in crypto...but in this area the most why,,,,

1. i follow tons of accounts which they work to say that crypto is danger and i know what corporation behind this accounts ...

allways stuck to low supply and its hard today why the web mislead,

Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:28:16 PM

Wow, I'm amazed that you were able to share your ideas and perspective about the movement of the market in a long thread. You have exerted too much effort to share awareness. Anyway, better if you will summarize it next time but I appreciate your willingness to share informative experiences about crypto.

more clear and summery

i follow tons of accounts on social and others which say crypto is danger and much more,,in all kind ways...behind this accounts and posts few giant* corporation...

when you on the web you need to know to who listen and other things...its mean...*

1. some say market cap is more important then supply of coins and its not true ask every smart economist...because their a lot of the project that hold over there in high  position in market cap with billions of coins, yet....where this billions coins project will lead you...?? just think if you know to calculate..
no where...its facts not theory guys....its facts again ... most of new people fall and get to projects with billions of coins,,,because of high market up** even without deep search about the project...

market cap help and mislead in the same time because projects with billions of coins mislead the entire system because they dont have deep knowledge ,,,about supply and demand and so on and calculation,,time....,,half the project in the market cap is projects with billions of coins,,,this is why its market cap is factor in the equation for smart people, not the main one,for the entire system its hurt ,,all the new that come somehow fall to projects with billions of coins me and few other high profile cryptos called this trap of the mouse,,,we will talk about this trap mouse from pro view

so market cap is factor but supply is much important,,,tons of small  supply coins grew without high market cap and nothing ...yet compare to billions coins project which grew very small and hold ranking in market cap is so fucking mislead the entire system....just think about this...

2. some say huge supply and small supply is the same from % view or other shit,,,,seat with pro economist and say him this he will tell you it cannot be small supply allway more quality and always grow  more fast ...

lets somenew and smart one come to cryto and read this kind of point the huge supply and low supply is the same,,,he just seat quiet with him self and do calculation for long run short run and prices when to buy and so on,,,and see for him self that this person who have big credit he mislead alot of people...so sad....the power of low supply is scary...and huge supply never ever will be close to profit of low supply good morning guys,,,

with low supply you dont need invest alot compare to huge supply ,,,not only this huge supply in the long run will stuck...there is still no demand for this supply...

3. now the scary shit....yhis projects that have billions of coins are very fishy brothers and sisters listen to me i in the 0.00001% with the money i have and still i very simple and honest...

this projects with billions of coins they for SURE KNOW its will never grow like 3-4 dollar they know there is no demand,,,,,so why the create it?HuhHuh

me and other few high profile called trap of the mouse....very smart trap done with marketing and other help....just think why so much billions freinds just think why so much?Huh normal smart mind smell here something fishy then get to calculation after all this ,,,,there is few options why thy do this...

the main option is they sold the amount of billions they hold and then fuck the coin and the mouse in the trap....they know what it will take to get 2-3 dollars....so sad harmony the new project is fishy brothers and sisters,,,,learn from others mistakes dont fall to this trap....

its cannot be other option....honest people come with low supply why relative to demand...

now think for a moment how much they hurt this system ...all this money that go to projects of billions of coins, its fucking very smart trap for a mouse,,,all this money can create tons of supply coins which worth so much and this create competion and its healthy for us and speed the process of the cryptos...

so sad BUT* if bitcoin created which it cannot impossible in the imagination and it happened the good ones will win also this game with the projects that hurt this industry with billions of coins...

for example project called daps ,,,,anony coin to hide transfer and more have 60B coins the project is great BUT to much coin when i ask why so much coins no body of them answer:(

cotrader another scam 100B coins,,,,,we called trap for mouse,,,

look on vitalik honest great mind look on the supply???  smart mind can calculate evrything and even it didnt work still he was at last honest

so who say

huge supply is the same as small supply is wrong...
who involved in projects with billions of coins he is inside a trap...
supply is much more important then marketcap

kin created 10T coins....now you know if to enter it or no

this projects didnt come to change or make great things they found smart way to create trap ,,,,this kind of info very rare on the web

one of the day i surf reddit a vety long post people talk about tron and bbt and kin about projects with billions of coins....i just surf to to find one smart that say stay away and i founded few,,,one of them said so much non sense hear its better to speak to kids even they more smarter....out of tons of people only few know to amount of bullshit they speaked there,,,,the sad party what happen to new people which fall there fucking comedy

supply is key then team then idea.....then market cap...i invested in low supply when barely was there any volume Smiley         
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:03:09 PM

so sad to see so much scams rise and crap coins...very rare to find high quality projects...

nigeria
russia
china
estonia

much more

and other countries which zero startups come from them and there economic is shit suddenly ** they are leading in blockchain and tech , HOW MCUH people in this forum fell for there scams....

its so fucking sad to see this...how people fall to this traps....satoshi team vision was to bring the smartest minds to the game, and to put the usd down which fill affect other money paper...the main mission of btc, and bring huge chunk of power back" to the people....we still need to regulate this markets, but the governments will lose huge amount' of power over the system...who think its some science fiction... Economics would say otherwise.

i dont say we dont need police,taxes,and regulate other things the point is the system is no longer for  humans,,,for example alot of people around the world work for 12 hours, where is the time to be with kids and  family things and much more...did you ever heard the politicians say people no more work 12 hours period,,,and other very important things**...no and will this not happen....some countries almost dead...they print more and more money...

now everything is around money=power ,,,so the idea of peer to peer money will get most of them out of the game, forever why fight and ban this they lose power over the system but when people work very hard for long hours and barley survive they dont give a shit, it was and will be until *

bitcoin its much more then peer to peer idea ... its about our freedom,,, then you see tons of scams rise its so piss me off , yet we only in the start there will be more coins like bitcoin in price...11 years for where we now with this tech its damn to much fast...who smart know its impossible compete the usd and euro and others,,,,this kind level of startups in the imagination impossible ,,yet the reality in 11 years look what happen...ask smart economist how much it will take time to bring kind of startup to reality and grow...money paper was also some kind of startup before this was exchange of things..and metals... smart economist will say its impossible and if yes it can take so much time yet 11 years look where we are ... for 11 years smart economist will say its miracle nothing more,,,logically it nver can happen in short of time even more what you want compete usd and and other which control the entire system ,,,

what hurt this industry is that so much crap other its scary...to much crap projects

Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:28:53 PM

so to much crap projects

what crap projects mean will someone ask its general ....

crap projects which hurt this industry and scam

projects with billions of coins its fucking trap period
tons of other projects with teams which dont know nothing
pure scams

all this hide quality projects and also some time kill them...

if there was quality projects with low supply the prices per coin will be so high the entire globe will enter and it speed so much damn the process of this industry

all the projects with billions of coins much but much more then low supply coins projects and most of them dead compare to low supply coins..

some say the revenue is the same in % whether it huge supply or low which is totally bullshit..crap

most of the people involve in billions of projects dont know very simple math in every corner of the web say xrp wiill hit nice number which it will not happen...

projects with bilions of coins are eat so much money if not them low supply coins will sky rocket to nepton not moon...

justin sin and kin bbt and other projects this people far away from bring quality project which every factor in the right place like

how much supply
price per coin
and other things

this is what slow the process of this industry,,,but we will win them people more and more start to be educated about crypto and that billions coins of projects are far away from good projects...

its so fucking great to see team bring new coin with the right supply and ico and other factors to like to mix tech ...make more simple this technology and easy to use...

all this billions of coins project suck so much money if not them, low supply coins was worth so much,,,the entire globe will enter this game because of the prices per coin

so justin sin its fucker ass and compare to vitalik its like comparing stone to diamond...

some worker from xrp network say ** xrp still have hope....fuck you piss of shit which hope you talk its about simple equation nothing more...
they never will explain to depth what is take coin like this to high price in any post also justin ...WHY...this people that invested think they will hit nice number and they have hope and they believe it will happen...yet the reality they are in trap

this kind of info need to be main stream so quality projects will grow with the right supply

sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:09:06 PM

crap projects which hurt this industry and scam
This is the truth that many investors don't want to hear if they have already invested to those projects that you will put into your crap list. I've talked to someone yesterday who's been an investor and I'm limiting myself of not telling him so much with it because I'm concern with his feeling.

Although I've told him the truth in a nice way that his feeling won't be compromised about such projects that he's been interested with.

this kind of info need to be main stream so quality projects will grow with the right supply
Mainstream media is paid and they are choosing what they want to deliver to their audience.

leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:25:48 AM

so sad to see so much scams rise and crap coins...very rare to find high quality projects...

nigeria
russia
china
estonia

I have to say that it is unfair to name all these countries to be honest. Look back at the biggest scams (and I include so called exchange hacks that to me have to prove still they were not exit scamming people) and they are not from these countries,,, but from so called Western developed ones like US.

ALL of the ICOs I joined? They were either American or West Europe. Guess what, they also failed. These countries can project better image, better ideas, better WP, like I joined. But in the end,,, same result, better English;)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀