Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:59:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Blockchain (Crypto) Messenger developer  (Read 249 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
mosprognoz (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:24:17 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2019, 12:27:04 PM by mosprognoz

Looking for Blockchain (Crypto) Messenger developer for desktop (Windows, Mac) and Android, IOS. I will reject any offers from newbies and so called "experienced developers". Please do not offer anything if you do not accept escrow. No bullshit. Only real offers. Links to your previous works are necessary.
aleeabbasi

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:02:18 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2019, 08:24:01 PM by aleeabbasi

Greetings!

It was a pleasure seeing your post which require exactly what we have not only developed already, but have delivered previously to 2 of our high end customers. We at JL Develop have created a pixel perfect crypto messenger that not only allows its users to have voice and video calls with each other but also text messages, group messages, chat history, log maintenance, display picture options and much more.

Interestingly this messenger is not just powered by one or two cryptos but the user has options to pay through 20 different cryptos. All these cryptos can be stored in the messenger app too so it works like a 100% secure wallet, with multiple crypto options and a complete voice, video and texting solution. Being a crypto enthusiast we all know that sending and receiving transactions through a wallet create problems for both senders and receivers. To completely evade this issue we have made transactions as easy as a one go operation. To make it fun, we have also created functionality to send transactions as easy like sending emoticons to each other. It's as easy as a one click function Smiley

Being in a NDA with the client and other major reasons, I would not be posting links to our messenger here but can give you a complete demo of the app once we connect through any instant messenger. How about a quick Skype call where I give you a demo of my product?

You can find me on Skype here: alee.abbasi021

You can also visit our offices in Dubai UAE, Seoul Korea, Singapore or Islamabad, Pakistan. We're a multi national team of top notch developers who already have what you require. More details can be discussed on a call.
mosprognoz (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:59:31 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2019, 07:13:00 AM by mosprognoz

I wrote very clearly  "I will reject any offers from newbies and so called "experienced developers" No bullshit" Please read the topic carefully. Besides, you sent me a PM and here it is.

Greetings!

It was a pleasure seeing your post which require exactly what we have not only developed already, but have delivered previously to 2 of our high end customers. We at JL Develop have created a pixel perfect crypto messenger that not only allows its users to have voice and video calls with each other but also text messages, group messages, chat history, log maintenance, display picture options and much more.

Interestingly this messenger is not just powered by one or two cryptos but the user has options to pay through 20 different cryptos. All these cryptos can be stored in the messenger app too so it works like a 100% secure wallet, with multiple crypto options and a complete voice, video and texting solution.

Being in a NDA with the client and other major reasons, I would not be posting links to our messenger here but can give you a complete demo of the app once we connect through any instant messenger. How about a quick Skype call where I give you a demo of my product?

Also visit our site for detailed information about the services we provide: https://jldevelop.com/

You can also visit our offices in Dubai UAE, Seoul Korea, Singapore or Islamabad, Pakistan. We're a multi national team of top notch developers who already have what you require. More details can be discussed on a call.

YOU HAVE OFFICES IN DOZENS OF COUNTRIES. YOU ARE A MULTI NATIONAL TEAM OF TOP NOTCH DEVELOPERS BUT YOUR WEBSITE https://jldevelop.com/ IS NOT WORKING  Grin I did not delete your post here, because I want to show to all potential victims how the scammers message looks like.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 08:32:39 AM

What exactly are you looking for ?

Are you looking for a whole project (including full nodes, etc..) or are you just looking for a desktop application.

If you are only looking for a desktop application, how is it related to blockchains at all ?
If you are looking for a whole project, do you mean something like Bitmessage ?

mosprognoz (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:56:16 AM

What exactly are you looking for ?

Are you looking for a whole project (including full nodes, etc..) or are you just looking for a desktop application.

If you are only looking for a desktop application, how is it related to blockchains at all ?
If you are looking for a whole project, do you mean something like Bitmessage ?

No, I'm looking for something similar to status messenger. https://status.im/get/ BTW I will not accept copy/paste offers with changed names from github.
bob123
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 09:04:47 AM

It still isn't entirely clear what you are looking for.

A messenger, that's clear now. And you want to have some kind of wallet integrated, ok.

But shall it be a bitcoin wallet ? Altcoins ? Some ETH tokens ? Or multi currency ? What currencies should it support ?
You need to be a bit more precisely if you expect to receive honest (non-newbie-scam) offers.

P.s. Don't expect such a project to be cheap. If you don't want copypasta from github, be prepared to pay several thousand USD (not just 2 or 3) to get it done properly.

mosprognoz (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:10:48 AM

It still isn't entirely clear what you are looking for.

A messenger, that's clear now. And you want to have some kind of wallet integrated, ok.

But shall it be a bitcoin wallet ? Altcoins ? Some ETH tokens ? Or multi currency ? What currencies should it support ?
You need to be a bit more precisely if you expect to receive honest (non-newbie-scam) offers.

P.s. Don't expect such a project to be cheap. If you don't want copypasta from github, be prepared to pay several thousand USD (not just 2 or 3) to get it done properly.

Yes I know that it wan't cost cheap. I got the offer from Ukrainian dudes for $6000 but they requested prepayment and refused escrow.
mavens

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:45:14 AM

Looking for Blockchain (Crypto) Messenger developer for desktop (Windows, Mac) and Android, IOS. I will reject any offers from newbies and so called "experienced developers" No bullshit. Only real offers. Links to your previous works are necessary.
check the inbox
aleeabbasi

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:07:16 AM

I wrote very clearly  "I will reject any offers from newbies and so called "experienced developers" No bullshit" Please read the topic carefully. Besides, you sent me a PM and here it is.

Greetings!

Interestingly this messenger is not just powered by one or two cryptos but the user has options to pay through 20 different cryptos. All these cryptos can be stored in the messenger app too so it works like a 100% secure wallet, with multiple crypto options and a complete voice, video and texting solution.

Also visit our site for detailed information about the services we provide: https://jldevelop.com/

YOU HAVE OFFICES IN DOZENS OF COUNTRIES. YOU ARE A MULTI NATIONAL TEAM OF TOP NOTCH DEVELOPERS BUT YOUR WEBSITE https://jldevelop.com/ IS NOT WORKING  Grin I did not delete your post here, because I want to show to all potential victims how the scammers message looks like.

Thank you so much for taking out time to read my post and the personal message. I admit my mistake as I posted the wrong link to our website and thus that caused all the confusion. Here's the correct link to our website:

http://jldevelop.io

Secondly as mentioned by me before, we have offices in multiple parts of the world and here are all the addresses:

- HQ Dubai
Office 2408, 24th Floor Al- Manara Tower Business Bay, Dubai
+971-48747045

- South Korea
13, Teheran-ro 70-gil Bosung Building 702 Gngnam-gu, Seoul
+82 10 8009 0203

- Pakistan
Office #3, Software Technology Park 5, Murree Road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
+92 51-2728822

- Singapore
10 Anson Road #23-14p International Plaza Singapore
+82 10 8009 0203

Lastly, I was surprised to see being called a scammer. Being a newbie on bitcointalk I certainly do not have enough starts on this portal but this certainly does not reduce my company's skills in the crypto currency development domain. Now when you have the correct website link, I'd love for you to go through the website in detail and see the products and projects we have done before.

Also I'd invite you again to spare some time and have a detailed call with me and my team in which we can give you a demo of the product that you require. I'll wait for your message to take things forward Smiley

Thank you so much
bob123
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 11:23:23 AM

I admit my mistake as I posted the wrong link to our website and thus that caused all the confusion. Here's the correct link to our website:

Secondly as mentioned by me before, we have offices in multiple parts of the world and here are all the addresses:

- HQ Dubai
+971-48747045

- South Korea
+82 10 8009 0203

- Pakistan
+92 51-2728822

- Singapore
+82 10 8009 0203

Lastly, I was surprised to see being called a scammer [...]

Nice, you got a really good startup if you were able to set up 4 locations for your company within 3 days:

Code:
~$ whois jldevelop.io       

Domain Name: JLDEVELOP.IO
Registry Domain ID: D503300000969925784-LRMS
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2019-05-29T08:37:27Z
Creation Date: 2019-05-26T11:36:57Z

Site registered: 2019-05-26, 3 days ago.

Good job. With that growth, you are on the way to be a global player soon.

Oh wait.. let me guess.. that's your new website and therefore it only has been registered 3 days ago?  Roll Eyes

aleeabbasi

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:49:54 AM

I admit my mistake as I posted the wrong link to our website and thus that caused all the confusion. Here's the correct link to our website:

- HQ Dubai
+971-48747045

- South Korea
+82 10 8009 0203

- Pakistan
+92 51-2728822

- Singapore
+82 10 8009 0203

Lastly, I was surprised to see being called a scammer [...]

Nice, you got a really good startup if you were able to set up 4 locations for your company within 3 days:

Code:
~$ whois jldevelop.io       

Domain Name: JLDEVELOP.IO
Registry Domain ID: D503300000969925784-LRMS
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2019-05-29T08:37:27Z
Creation Date: 2019-05-26T11:36:57Z

Site registered: 2019-05-26, 3 days ago.

Good job. With that growth, you are on the way to be a global player soon.

Oh wait.. let me guess.. that's your new website and therefore it only has been registered 3 days ago?  Roll Eyes

This site has just been moved from JLDevelop.com to JLDevelop.io due to serious phishing and hacking attempts on our site and the systems we have. This is why the .com site has been temporarily deactivated and we moved to a .io domain. Being in the crypto industry when you have some products in the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap you are really exposed to hacking and phishing attempts by hackers from all over the world.

Still dont trust me on this? I will show you the backend, TX locater, wallet etc of the coin I am talking about which is in top 60 coins on CoinMarketCap with an overall market capitalisation of over $150 Million. I will show you each and every aspect of not only this coin but other products we have made too so you could see what products have we been working on.

I'm not sure why are you not willing to jump to a quick call with me to see the details Smiley
bob123
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 12:04:00 PM

This site has just been moved from JLDevelop.com to JLDevelop.io due to serious phishing and hacking attempts on our site and the systems we have. This is why the .com site has been temporarily deactivated and we moved to a .io domain.

Because changing a domain helps in any way  Roll Eyes

If you are going to lie, at least look for something plausible.

Because your statement results in one of two things:
1) You are a liar.
2) You don't know anything regarding security / protecting stuff. And this would lead to you being absolutely the wrong person for this project.

Doesn't matter which one, if OP does have a brain, you are out.

mosprognoz (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:18:10 PM

This site has just been moved from JLDevelop.com to JLDevelop.io due to serious phishing and hacking attempts on our site and the systems we have. This is why the .com site has been temporarily deactivated and we moved to a .io domain.

Because changing a domain helps in any way  Roll Eyes

If you are going to lie, at least look for something plausible.

Because your statement results in one of two things:
1) You are a liar.
2) You don't know anything regarding security / protecting stuff. And this would lead to you being absolutely the wrong person for this project.

Doesn't matter which one, if OP does have a brain, you are out.

Yes they are blockchain experts.  Grin Wait... website not secured. They could not pay $10 for SSL certificate? Sure that is a mistake too... Grin

mavens

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:20:09 PM

Looking for Blockchain (Crypto) Messenger developer for desktop (Windows, Mac) and Android, IOS. I will reject any offers from newbies and so called "experienced developers" No bullshit. Only real offers. Links to your previous works are necessary.
Have you checked the inbox? let me know if we have a further talk.
mosprognoz (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:22:57 PM

Once again !!! READ THE TOPIC CAREFULLY !!! I will reject any offers from newbies and so called "experienced developers"

Thank You

P.S Topic updated regarding escrow and incoming messages from newbies blocked.
mavens

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:29:19 PM

Once again !!! READ THE TOPIC CAREFULLY !!! I will reject any offers from newbies and so called "experienced developers"

Thank You

yes, my account is a newbie here but it does not mean that I have no experience.so that's why I send you PM of my works. kindly check it and let me know if you want to discuss further.
mosprognoz (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:37:24 PM

Thank You

yes, my account is a newbie here but it does not mean that I have no experience.so that's why I send you PM of my works. kindly check it and let me know if you want to discuss further.

Here is the topic started by you. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5130180.msg50540206#msg50540206 Where you posted a link to your "previous works" https://www.fiverr.com/webmavenss/do-responsive-web-design-and-development It is a free page on fiverr....

I guess it will be quite difficult to find someone serious for this job.

THIS TOPIC IS LOCKED. PLEASE READ THE TOPIC CAREFULLY BEFORE SENDING ME PM WITH OFFERS. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: