Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:42:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Helpful volunteer needed  (Read 159 times)
saerlingen (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 4

Bet you won't click the signature link.

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:12:36 PM

I have been advertising my referral link for onehash.com over the last month or two through mellowads (mostly) and despite having thousands of registered clicks show on my mellowads dashboard, my affiliate dashboard on onehash.com shows 0 visits, 0 registered.

I know mellowads is shit conversion, but in the past i have gotten referrals for sites like crypto-games, bitsler etc.

Frustrated with the lack of results in my onehash campaigns, i created new referral links, visited my own link from incognito, visiting my own link from proxy, visiting my own link from Tor browser. Nothing worked, and after waiting 2 weeks on onehash support I was told that nothing was wrong with my links and that if a visit was not registered correctly, it was because their system recognized it as my device.

I also tried switching to a network i have never used on my phone before, and then visiting the link from my phone while on a connection i never use.

At this point, I am frustrated to say the least, and I was hoping a kind volunteer would visit my link to see if it actually counts then.

I would message a irl friend to visit the link, but i probably logged in to my account on their network too, at some point.

Sign up is NOT required. Just visiting the link is enough. PM me for link, thanks!

Godfather of Faucets (https://freebitco.in/?r=2033803)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 01:18:12 PM

I wish I could help but I personally do not like Mutual betting. I feel like I do not get desired odd.

Sign up is NOT required. Just visiting the link is enough. PM me for link, thanks!

Why is that necessary LOL. I do not think asking people to visit the site and not doing anything is kind of shady activities. I mean it's not good for the company and surely they would not like it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DaCryptoRaccoon

Activity: 1198
Merit: 580

OGRaccoon

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:19:42 PM

I have been advertising my referral link for onehash.com over the last month or two through mellowads (mostly) and despite having thousands of registered clicks show on my mellowads dashboard, my affiliate dashboard on onehash.com shows 0 visits, 0 registered.

I know mellowads is shit conversion, but in the past i have gotten referrals for sites like crypto-games, bitsler etc.

Frustrated with the lack of results in my onehash campaigns, i created new referral links, visited my own link from incognito, visiting my own link from proxy, visiting my own link from Tor browser. Nothing worked, and after waiting 2 weeks on onehash support I was told that nothing was wrong with my links and that if a visit was not registered correctly, it was because their system recognized it as my device.

I also tried switching to a network i have never used on my phone before, and then visiting the link from my phone while on a connection i never use.

At this point, I am frustrated to say the least, and I was hoping a kind volunteer would visit my link to see if it actually counts then.

I would message a irl friend to visit the link, but i probably logged in to my account on their network too, at some point.

You may be better with something like MMR referral program

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/helpcenter/Referral-Program

They are reliable payers as the funds come from miner rentals and are paid directly to you.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┃   💎 Mine Solo with CKPool 💎    ┃
┃    ➤ Hit Blocks on Your Own!      ┃
┃ ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓┃
saerlingen (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:22:47 PM

You may be better with something like MMR referral program

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/helpcenter/Referral-Program

They are reliable payers as the funds come from miner rentals and are paid directly to you.

Thanks, but the topic is not "find me a better affiliate program" Smiley Please do let me know in PM if you have a spare minute to help me out though!

saerlingen (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:25:23 PM

I wish I could help but I personally do not like Mutual betting. I feel like I do not get desired odd.

Why is that necessary LOL. I do not think asking people to visit the site and not doing anything is kind of shady activities. I mean it's not good for the company and surely they would not like it.

You can help! You don't have to like it, just visit the link and then leave the site never to come back...

Why is it shady to visit a site and not do anything? The referral link counts visits, not registrations, so to test it actually works you ONLY have to visit the site.

Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:40:56 PM

If the invitation to visit your link is just to see if the visit will register as a visit then why not put your link below so anyone could try, not everyone is generous enough of their time and effort to pm specially if it will not benefit them.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
saerlingen (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:55:04 PM

If the invitation to visit your link is just to see if the visit will register as a visit then why not put your link below so anyone could try, not everyone is generous enough of their time and effort to pm specially if it will not benefit them.

because i think affiliate links are against the rules/frowned upon, and if i put it in my thread i cant really blame people for assuming i am just being dishonest to get people to visit it.

Really just need one person to confirm a visit to me, and preferably one not already registered on the site. Then I can lock/delete this thread.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 05:59:21 PM

Yeah sure, send me a PM and I'll visit the link for you.
Dunno why you're getting such responses, since it's just an easy thing to do.

Does it matter whether I already have an account there or not? I can use a different IP

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: