Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:41:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Online/Mobile Wallet to Mine ZEC to ?  (Read 131 times)
Samsa987 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:36:09 PM

Hi All,

I am looking for the best & most secure ONLINE or MOBILE wallet that I can use to transfer my ZEC mining rewards to , (Desktop and Hardware wallets are not an option currently) I was mininig ZEC to my Crypto Exchange Wallet direclty (BitOasis) but now , I need to find an alternative since the exchange has decided to delist ZEC

unfortunatley , I have read bad reviews about : Coinomi , Guarda , JAAX , in terms of security and I am confused about what to chose Sad
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:15:17 PM

Do not use online wallets ,they might be in apk format but you won't have access to your private key, make sure you use mobile wallets with backup phrase or Private keys eg coinomi
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 03:23:28 PM

Use only desktop wallet or wallet where you can have your private keys and back up it, because on online wallet you could lose all your money and no one will give you back your money.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:27:03 PM

If you aren't a tech savy pls stay away from desktop wallets because you can easily lost your private keys to malware or backloggers file stealers ,the safest is mobile wallet ,just find the one with private key and safe the private key somewhere no other eye can reach ,go on play store there are good zec wallets on there like jaxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:29:40 PM

Hi All,

I am looking for the best & most secure ONLINE or MOBILE wallet that I can use to transfer my ZEC mining rewards to , (Desktop and Hardware wallets are not an option currently) I was mininig ZEC to my Crypto Exchange Wallet direclty (BitOasis) but now , I need to find an alternative since the exchange has decided to delist ZEC

unfortunatley , I have read bad reviews about : Coinomi , Guarda , JAAX , in terms of security and I am confused about what to chose Sad

There had been issues with them and they have kept improving themselves. If you are to go with mobile wallet, stick to coinomi or jaxx.
Both of these wallet does not store your private key and provides access through pass phrase. They have more flexibility and security than web wallets.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:28:03 AM

Do not use online wallets ,they might be in apk format but you won't have access to your private key, make sure you use mobile wallets with backup phrase or Private keys eg coinomi
Something I was about saying, cookies is a very good and secured wallet for this kind of purpose, I have been using them for years and stored thousands of dollars in my wallet and I have never seen any reason to cry over them because they are very secured, I would recommend this wallet to anyone at anytime, though you should make sure you save your backup key well to avoid losing your wallet and your coin too.
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:41:38 AM

I use Coinomi on my mobile, I like it. It has the function of saving a private key, so your coins will be safe if you keep private keys. Download it from the Apple Store or Play Market, because on the Internet on third-party sites and file sharing many infected *apk files and you can lose your money.

By the way, on the 570000 block in the Zcash network, a hard fork will have to take place, so you can concentrate the coins on the wallet from which you have a private key and then get a new Ycash coin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5130792.0

BTC $1 mln
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: