Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:20:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] [HULI] H.U.L.I. MINING - MASTERNODE - X16RT 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2691 times)
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:09:14 PM

The project does not seem bad, it gives me good feelings. But it has hardly any publicity or exposure. The commission to attract people I think that scares more investors, where they are paid by referrals seems a multilevel.

Save those commissions and invest in a better Exchange. Nothing will get you further than being in a more decent exchange. The current one has nothing of volume and only 4 currencies how many buyers can there be?

I do not say binance, but if any other intermediate, graviex, tradeogre, finexbox, safe.trade, the latter will be very interested in listing your currency and do not usually charge to do so, contact them.

As an investor you will get more, you will be seen with better eyes, and for the miners too, you will have an exchange with volume and a certain prestige, the current one as I say, volume 0, nobody buys, nobody sells. The few orders executed are all very close in time as if they had been programmed.

I am very interested in the project, but try to reach a better exchange and leave listed in masternodes sites. That will be what attracts investors and miners. A miner can not mine a coin that only 401 satochis pay for it, and they do not sell it for a debt of 2600, it's too much forks. Without investors in masternode, there is no demand, if there is no demand, the price falls and when the price falls, the currency disappears in a short time.

Better exchange, and page to leave on masternodes.online or similar.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xulio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:18:42 PM

Plant a tree – get HULI coins.
All who plant a tree and send photos or a short video which shows the planting process, will receive 10 HULI coins for each tree.

https://discord.gg/n8wbFeP
tf2addict

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:02:35 PM

So where is the team info that was promised.

This has scam written all over it. 
trucobit

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:00:59 PM

In the end I am buying for Masternode. I like the project, we have to preserve the world, and if I earn money even better.
trucobit

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:06:57 PM

When you list it in Masternodes.online or similar?
xulio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:20:24 PM

When you list it in Masternodes.online or similar?
~1-2 weeks
Billitre

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:24:30 PM

Code:
-a x16rt -o stratum+tcp://pool.crypto-pool.pro:3696 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=HULI

Payouts every 2 hour, 0.5% fee

httpb

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:55:19 AM

Hi,

This project looks interesting, not many new coins has a specific purpose like this one.

I almost downloaded and installed the wallet, but then noticed that in your GitHub, there is no source code available for your wallet, only binary releases.

Why is that?
xulio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:09:11 PM

Hi,

This project looks interesting, not many new coins has a specific purpose like this one.

I almost downloaded and installed the wallet, but then noticed that in your GitHub, there is no source code available for your wallet, only binary releases.

Why is that?

Ubuntu version on the GitHub. But the source right after CryptoBridge listing (2-3 weeks)
httpb

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:51:08 PM

Hi,

Why is that?

Ubuntu version on the GitHub. But the source right after CryptoBridge listing (2-3 weeks)

The reason I ask is that this makes the project suspicious and I'm sure I'm not the only one who sees it that way.

What could possible be the reason for not releasing source code?
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:22:47 AM

Hi can you give me instructions for the masternode?

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
httpb

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:17:21 AM

If you have set up any masternode in the past, it shouldn't be a problem as steps are the same for almost all masternodes regardless of a coin.
zerocom
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:41:57 AM

If you have set up any masternode in the past, it shouldn't be a problem as steps are the same for almost all masternodes regardless of a coin.

You won't believe it but I've never done a masternode Grin

httpb

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:35:47 PM

You won't believe it but I've never done a masternode Grin

Hehe, yeah, then you definitely need a guide.  Cheesy

I would suggest to go to their discord and ask for help. If they can't release a source code for a wallet, maybe they can at least make a mn guide.
zerocom
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:29:48 PM

please release a guide for masternode on windows

xulio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:56:31 PM

please release a guide for masternode on windows
on this week
cryptopool.builders
Copper Member

Activity: 344

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 06:37:15 PM

Code:
-a x16rt -o stratum+tcp://mine.thepool.life:2774 -u WALLET -p c=HULI

Payouts every 1 hour, 0.05% fee

zerocom
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:37:43 AM

Hi I created my masternode here. It is very easy to create and works perfectly. Who wants to create a masternode sign up in the link below:

Masternode H.U.L.I.

xulio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:25:34 AM

Plant a tree – get HULI coins.
All who plant a tree and send photos or a short video which shows the planting process, will receive 10 HULI coins for each tree.

https://discord.gg/n8wbFeP
xulio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:08:46 PM

H.U.L.I. is currently trading live on the EPICA DEX decentralized exchange on the HULI/BTC pair.
Feel free to trade there.

https://trade.epica.exchange/market/EPICA.HULI_EPICA.BTC
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: