Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:06:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel about Ripple?  (Read 472 times)
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 04:07:50 AM

Regarding Ripple, people are just throwing their money away on a coin that is not even decentralized and has nothing to do with what crypto aims to be.

When Ripple hype will over price will decrease considerably,  as it has zero added value.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:17:28 AM

Ripple is an ok coin good for short term profit anytime bitcoin is pumping or there's a bull run on the alt-market. Don't think I have ever hold XRP for more than three months.

BINTEX

Powered by,
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:21:00 AM

I feel about ripple now is that its good to invest with now, i can see ripple would continue to increase its price even upto the end of 2019. Because many investors now get much profit since they invested in ripple coin. Besides many also are planning to invest with ripple now because of good volume trading and its potential for a long term investment.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 04:40:39 AM

Underrated? Worth buying right now? Or do you feel its better to purchase more BTC/ETH?
Just wanted to get some opinions from you guys

I guess you have to buy bitcoin or ethereum first before buying any ripple. That's only my opinion. After you satisfied yourself from buying these two solid coins with solid community too, then think of buying it from your extra fund. Altho I believe, that btc and xrp is more reliable, I also see xrp is fighting for the top 10 post in the coin market cap so give it a try after buying btc and eth.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:49:34 AM

if you want to invest then your only option is going to be bitcoin for the foreseeable future.

if you want to trade then XRP can be an option only during its pumps.
although XRP is a total shitcoin because it is centralized and bank owned with 100% premine but we can not deny the fact that this shitcoin gets big pumps from time to time. but also we can not deny the fact that it also gets huge dumps after the pump was done and they got their money out.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:56:20 AM

Underrated? Worth buying right now? Or do you feel its better to purchase more BTC/ETH?
Its better if you can buy btc, eth and xrp because those are the top 3 coins and they can go higher this year. XRP has a great market and its being used by many companies, yes its centralized but that coin already have a good pumping history and it can happen again. I like to buy and sell XRP, and do hold on btc and eth this depends on your plan.
Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:00:58 AM

Ripple, as always, is ambiguously evaluated on this forum due to the fact that it is a centralized coin created to serve the banking system. I am okay with the existence of such a coin, although I don’t invest in it. Simply, there are better coins for this, including ethereum and bitcoin. At the same time, I am watching the development of this coin, because it is not like other decentralized coins. This is a different path to the development of cryptocurrency.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:02:19 AM

This is not a cryptocurrency. It is only a centralized shit coin. It is controlled by bank and I consider this factor as highly risky which is why people should stay away from it.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:12:28 AM

The price just met a correction you can wait a moment and still looking at that chart and the information. If the price back to up slowly then you must ready to buy but I only suggested that the information is really needed at this time to make sure its price will fall or up.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:09:10 AM

Ripple, as always, is ambiguously evaluated on this forum due to the fact that it is a centralized coin created to serve the banking system. I am okay with the existence of such a coin, although I don’t invest in it. Simply, there are better coins for this, including ethereum and bitcoin. At the same time, I am watching the development of this coin, because it is not like other decentralized coins. This is a different path to the development of cryptocurrency.

Ripple coin have many partnertship with big company but its centralized coin. Compare with ethereum or bitcoin, XRP very different. I am not fan of XRP and i think its good coin but i am prefer choosing ethereum or bitcoin as my investment
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:11:58 AM

Ripple is an ok coin good for short term profit anytime bitcoin is pumping or there's a bull run on the alt-market. Don't think I have ever hold XRP for more than three months.
XRP usually pumps in a short time and be on a dumped price for almost a year so better to play short. Top coins doesn’t guarantee top returns, its better to hold BTC and ETH than xrp, try to skip this coin because it can’t give you huge profit and the risk of this coin is high.
smartut

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:18:40 AM

i really believe that Ripple can skyrock but not in the near time (maybe in 2020)  Sad
i stucked some ripples for long-term invest in 2016 and sold half of them in 2017 (when ripple went crazy to 4$).

velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:19:34 AM

The Ripple is the most widely adopted coin by the government and banks. This coin is a great competitor of several other cryptocurrency such as Ethereum. This coin also has the potential to be the best, many people say that this coin will beat Bitcoin in the future but I'm not sure of that.
ripple d in cryptocurrency has a good future, but to shift bitcoin is not easy. now ripple still has the potential to grow to a higher position and this will happen in the future.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:27:28 AM

I think that in such a market it is best to buy Bitcoin now because we can see how fast it is growing. and when it grows altcoins stay at the same level or fall in value

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Kaneki11

Activity: 209
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:30:35 AM

If the current bullrun continues.. ripple (xrp) has to potential to io 1 to 5 usd.. it has happened before.. so this shouldn't be new to most crypto investors
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:31:26 AM

I am trying to accumulate more at the moment. XRP is the dominant coin in my portfolio. At some point (1 USD price could be a target) I will sell XRP to buy BTC.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:35:03 AM

My advice to you is to invest in top currencies as they will always grow because they are driven by the market and I would advise you to buy ETH because the price for it is very small and it will increase in any case and of course you can buy a couple of altcoins they will grow too. And also you need to buy XRP as he has good growth prospects.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:42:23 AM

I have never doubted Ripple, I have invested more than 2000 Ripples and will continue to buy as long as I have money, prices that continue to rise prove that Ripple is a good and promising coin for the future.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:42:53 AM

Somehow but I still hold XRP and to divert funds only, although the same price as other ALT fluctuates but I still sometimes believe. There are lots of issues circulating but now is the time to add my basket yeah see a good trend on the XRP exchange.

swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:00:15 AM

I see the prospect of XRP growth, for me the Ripple token is in the top-5 cryptocurrencies, which should now be in your cryptocurrency portfolio. If we can gain a foothold above $0.45, we will open the way to the goals of $0.5 - $0.6. Therefore, I advise you to buy at $0.41 and hold.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: