Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:12:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I start scalping with a 500$?  (Read 1217 times)
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2020, 12:23:51 PM

Scalping is a very interesting trading passion. But I like scalping trading in a highly volatile market. I don't think so that, scalping trade can make a good profit in a lower volatile market.
Yes, $500 is enough for scalping trade if you are a smart trader. If you don't have a good experience then you should practice in test wallet then try in a real account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 12:46:04 PM

You can make binance a profit generator of 2% per day as long as you know the right steps. for me not only 2% but it could be even bigger if your trading or investment technique is correct. I will not describe any techniques because everyone has different techniques
Yes, everyone has different techniques for trading even in the same exchange as Binance, because an Exchange like Binance has a lot of features that can be used to support everyone's daily profit in terms of trading, so it's clear in this case to master the steps in Binance is a very profitable thing.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 07:54:48 PM

very possible, $ 500 for me is a big capital, especially if you play with 10x leverage,
then $ 500 will easily become $ 1000 in one trade, it is very risky,
but if you have trading knowledge, then you will be rich.
Starting now with 500$ is good capital and with a bit of luck it can go easy x4 up. Investing in 3-4 projects that you thing will do good in next year will make you a good amount of money.

Yes, don't put all your eggs in one basket so to speak. $500 is indeed a good amount of capital to start with. Even day trading with btc will give you good profit as long as you are sticking to the simple rule of trading, buy low sell high. Also, when you choose the alts to do your scalping strategy, I believe it is better to trust those established alts rather than new ones. Very risky especially if you encounter a pump and dump coin.
Exploring top 20 coins and making good decision in investing in right projects is safest. For me it worked... Now day trading it can pay off good but you need to be by the pc all the free time you have. For me it's too much but that's only my case.
Delisaara

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 10:32:32 PM

My suggestion is that you can trade on binance and take futures, it will make a lot of profit, but also have a very big risk.  I really like to play futures, my capital of $ 30 a week can be $ 200.  but sometimes it can also be liquid, but that's a challenge for me.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2020, 10:47:35 PM

I would suggest you make research and check on top 20 projects on cmc and make your choice of 4-5 of them and divide the capital among the numbers. Before you hop to buy any coins, make sure you are buying it cheap and not pumped coins.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 09:03:56 AM

Is there any tested strategy could I use to scalp 500$ to make them doubled within 2 month or in another word make 2% profit per day.
Any ideas?!
Is it worth?!
which trading platform can I use?
If you want profit i suggest you buy bitcoin and hold it 15 days. Then if you need big profit your bitcoin convert in usdt. Also i suggest a coin, cur after this month this coin highly increase i hope.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
Lorokan

Activity: 421
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 09:33:16 AM

Is there any tested strategy could I use to scalp 500$ to make them doubled within 2 month or in another word make 2% profit per day.
Any ideas?!
Is it worth?!

I do not believe in scalping neither do i like it lol. But to me, 500$ is a good enough capital to trade and invest in crypto currency. If you can figure out a proper trading pattern; keep your emotions out of play and be consistent in confidence; you can earn 5-10% from trading daily.
XZERO1

Activity: 504
Merit: 33

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 10:01:09 AM

Hoping to double your money in just 2 months is not the way to go, and scalping is not a 100% thing that you can count on making 2% every day and you will have some losses as well.

You better not have that kind of mindset simply because you would be looking at more high risk investments or trading opportunities because they're mostly the ones that can give you such a big return in a short period of time, but what many people ignore in these situations is the fact that these sort of investment can also cut down your capital in half just as easily too.

So if you truly want to get that much return that fast you should also accept the fact that could be too risky and you can very easily lose most of your money trying to double your capital.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 02:12:55 PM

you need to take a gander at the graph and investigate at which cost will BTC plunge again and ensure you repurchase when it fires coming up once more. join at exchanging view coz I believe that should assist you with the vital pointers. The huge capital is to help you increment your benefits standard exchange and the converse is likewise truly conceivable.

militiariko

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

Life is beautiful !

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 04:26:10 PM

Any ideas?!
Is it worth?!

Ofcourse you can achieve this scenario that you have just highlighted; if you can consistently target and achieve 2% profits daily in crypto currency market; then come the end of the month you are with 60% profit of your trading capital. It is indeed worth it; what youhave to do is know how to trade; set targets. have a good trading capital and choose from the top 10 exchange on coinmarketcap.
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 04:36:49 PM

Any ideas?!
Is it worth?!
$500 is enough. In fact, I could say that it is a fair amount. You can double it but it would depend on the coin you are going to use, preferably, you want to use those coins that have high volatility. Regarding the platform, there's a lot of good exchanges but Binance is the one I recommend. I would say it is worth it but it really requires a passion and knowledge in dealing with this kind of trade 'cause you must always be active and watchful to market chart. If you have no much idea yet I don't recommend this one, probably long-term trade would perfectly fit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 05:05:05 PM

For me I think $500 is alreadyBig if you are just going to try out some strategies.
And making 2% profit per day is hard it could be small but it is hard to ensure that you could always get it.
This sounds like one of the strategies in BaB to be honest with you the only difference is if you fail to achieve your goal in trading you would still have balance to make up for it,
But with BaB gambling if you fail to achieve it you would lose all your money.

fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 06:09:22 PM

You can make binance a profit generator of 2% per day as long as you know the right steps. for me not only 2% but it could be even bigger if your trading or investment technique is correct. I will not describe any techniques because everyone has different techniques
Yes, everyone has different techniques for trading even in the same exchange as Binance, because an Exchange like Binance has a lot of features that can be used to support everyone's daily profit in terms of trading, so it's clear in this case to master the steps in Binance is a very profitable thing.

That is our basis for being able to trade comfortably, because without that trading basis, the possibility of getting a loss will also be even greater. Therefore, the basis for trading planning must also be carefully prepared before starting an open order so that we can find out how much the risk and profit target is according to our abilities.

Of course, capital is not a problem, I think whatever trading starts with any capital you can, just how to balance it with the target you want to achieve, I think $ 500 is also big enough to start trading.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 10:41:13 PM

You mean arbitrage right?  Because i dont think this works anymore?
RetiredFarmer

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 12:53:56 PM

Any ideas?!
Is it worth?!

Which platform is safe?
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 01:23:27 PM

This is my personal suggestion, you should DYOR before investing in Cryptocurrency.

I would suggest you to divide $500 into four parts, it should be $100 into 3 and $200 into a single crypto . The top four Cryptocurrency that I would recommend to you is  

1. Cardano - $100
2. BNB - $100
3. Litecoin - $100
4. Bitcoin - $200

You can change the amount as per your likes. I am not going to explain to you why I choose these cryptos, if you can check google, you will get your answer. I estimate within 2 to 3 months you should be easily able to make 2x of your investment. Remember as soon as you reach 2x individually or the total balance of $500 (which ever you reach first) cash out.

to be honest I'm not a fan of multi coins trading . I pick another coin with BTC and trade it. now I'm trading in BNB.
whats your opinion in XLM ?
XLM is a good option to invest .But i think the thread opener don't wanna invest on coin he just wanna scalping on the crypto market which is on of the way of trading but too risky .I think 500$ fund is enough fund for scalping but you need to have much knowledge behind that otherwise you can loose all of your invested money .

vaultman
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 170

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 01:18:49 PM

You can double by investing in alternative cryptocurrencies. Tips to invest in the top 10 cryptocurrencies should not even be considered, except, probably, Ethereum, which has all the prerequisites for its price growth. Personally, I bought YOUC tokens, since recently they were actively bought in large volumes at 2 times more expensive than they are now traded on the exchange and the demand for them is constantly growing. Those who bought them at a high price will obviously keep them on their wallets for a long time in order to sell them several times more expensive, and at the price that is now on the exchange, no one wants to sell, a large number of people hold tokens and are waiting for better times.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 03:05:44 PM

The guy wants to increase 500$ capital with scalping in two months - I think this is impossible. Also he is asking for a specific platform to do it, means he has no experience at all in that strategy. He needs to realize that he can start scalping with any amount, but he should expect that the more he deposit, the more he will get.

Why would you even want to do scalping? Maybe do some good research, buy few coins and hold? If you will be lucky, you might turn your 500$ into 600-700$ easily.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 03:31:17 PM

It is not worth it. If you are asking this question you are most probably a beginner in trading. To make 2% per day you need to have tremendous trading skills and you can only built those with experience, trust me. If can give you one piece of advice that might help you. Don't look for fast gains, but work for developing your skills and gaining experience. This is the only way you're going to make it as a trader.

Knowledge without action is just energy stored in your mental environment.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 03:33:00 PM

Any ideas?!
Is it worth?!

The question is, are you one of the experts trader? do you think scalping activity is an easy way to apply in trading?
For me scalping is not the easy, this is very risky, unless you have an idea or knowledge about this method. And your 500$ amount of money that your gonna use it on scalping is too big for me, I think 20 to$ to 50$ is enough for me to do it.

That will work if you are looking for single coins that 500$ is enough for you to earn 50-100$ daily depend on the coins you are trading and you need to separate that $500 for different crypto currency that you see a potential that can give you easily profit in just a day or short period of time.
The capital amount is depend of how much profit you are looking so if you are looking for high gain you need to use high capital.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀