Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:01:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Vitalik Buterin is killing Ethereum  (Read 619 times)
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:58:54 AM

Super interesting article from someone accusing Vitalik Buterin of being both father and murderer of Ethereum: https://cryptotradernews.com/insights/how-vitalik-buterin-is-killing-crypto/

I mean, if you think about it, ETH has been on a very UNUSUAL and SLOW pace compared to its competitors... Something is for sure happening.

Thoughts?

I just read the article, if ETH change from proof of work to proof of stake coin, then there will be many miners suffering.
ETH development pace is slow indeed, but it still be the top coin on the market. Many IEO companies using Ethereum token.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:13:48 AM

Vitalik Buterin can't kill the ether because he's the creator of this whole project and he's the one who brought the ether to such heights, so it's silly to say that Buterin kills the ether

I think I disagree with you, ICO is what drove Ethereum to its current height, and we can see how exchanges are talking advantage of this, I don't have faith in the long term of Ethereum, some people are because it made them huge profit and are blind to the truth, the landscape is change and the move to POS will end the number two spot of Ethereum though time will tell

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 02:30:42 AM

Super interesting article from someone accusing Vitalik Buterin of being both father and murderer of Ethereum: https://cryptotradernews.com/insights/how-vitalik-buterin-is-killing-crypto/

I mean, if you think about it, ETH has been on a very UNUSUAL and SLOW pace compared to its competitors... Something is for sure happening.

Thoughts?
I do not think so. ETH will return stronger than people think. Vitalik is the technology magnate. We will see the ecosystem built by Vitalik around ETH in the coming months. You will be surprised.
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:33:11 AM

I will not easily trust an obscure article or news. I thought there was nothing strange at all, and someone who accused Vitalik of being an ethereum killer made no sense. How could that happen and for what? I think in simple ways, and that is not possible. There is no slow growth in Ethereum for now. If we look at the nature of cryptocurrency, of course we will be calm and understand the current conditions. I will still think positively and stay consistent with any conditions. ETH is the best.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:45:00 PM

I think these are very false accusations and that guy vitalik has been doing well the other day he was presenting about Ethereum 2.0 and it has embarked great amounts of hope and potential growth for eth investors, holders and supporters and we will see in coming months eth will be advancing forward like no one else, i feel very safe with eth as an investment.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:53:42 PM

I will not easily trust an obscure article or news. I thought there was nothing strange at all, and someone who accused Vitalik of being an ethereum killer made no sense. How could that happen and for what? I think in simple ways, and that is not possible. There is no slow growth in Ethereum for now. If we look at the nature of cryptocurrency, of course we will be calm and understand the current conditions. I will still think positively and stay consistent with any conditions. ETH is the best.
I agree with you, we can not know and trust the information at 100%. I think that this is not accurate information and may be due to the manipulation of the course of Ethereum.
all information that exists in order to produce some kind of movement in specific directions. I always treat news only as a resource that helps me to understand how the price will move

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:10:16 AM

Of course I will think about it, but it will not be easy to be affected by negative news. Vitalik buterin killing Ethereum? Something impossible and impossible. He created something very proud and successful, why stop it !!
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:22:36 AM

Of course I will think about it, but it will not be easy to be affected by negative news. Vitalik buterin killing Ethereum? Something impossible and impossible. He created something very proud and successful, why stop it !!

Its really impossible for Vitalik killing ethereum. Vitalike is like father for ethereum and we can not separate both because people imaging about it. I am believe VItalike is brilliant person and will bring new development for ethereum and the price could go highest price again
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 03:32:29 AM

BTC is even more expensive than ether, still it drives the whole cryotocurrency world.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:38:24 AM

Thoughts?

Vitalik has done a great job being the person behind the project. He is highly respected and trusted in the industry, thus explaining how ETH has managed to maintain the number two position despite its delays with upgrades. It seems people have underestimated the work required for scaling blockchain - and hence all major projects have been subject to unanticipated delays as a result. The delays are not unique to this project.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:13:34 AM

I would be surprised to hear that the creator of a coin will turn run to kill it. Who the hell does that. Maybe the guy is just making some mistakes that is affecting the coin's stability and value as well and I'm sure he will correct them soon
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:47:23 AM

Thoughts?
What a stupid article this Is?how can Vitalil wanna kill ethereum hen this is his bread and butter?and having the success this currency has?do you think the man will let that happen?
Only those fool and worthless minded person will believe this and hate Vitalik.because in any other opinion impossible this may be.
The creator will always support his creation what even what happen in future
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 07:06:42 PM

I think that you should not blame Vitalik Buterin for what is happening today in the cryptocurrency market.  The fact is that bad times came not only for ethereum, but also for all cryptocurrencies.  Although if you analyze what is happening on the market since the beginning of 2019 Yes, especially in April and May, the rating of new cryptocurrencies has very well improved their positions.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:13:30 PM

I think that you should not blame Vitalik Buterin for what is happening today in the cryptocurrency market.  The fact is that bad times came not only for ethereum, but also for all cryptocurrencies.  Although if you analyze what is happening on the market since the beginning of 2019 Yes, especially in April and May, the rating of new cryptocurrencies has very well improved their positions.
I agree with you, don't accuse someone of causing ethereum to go down and now it's not just ethereum that goes down, I personally believe that what makes ethereum up and down is the trader so what determines the fate of ethereum is the trader

htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 09:15:54 PM

Comparing ETH with other pump and dump coin is just a mjob to me, cause I can see ETH with its slow and steady move winning the race compare to those that are just shilling and pumping their coin with a manipulating mind .

I dont see why a founder will want his project go down the rail or may be if you build yrs that is all you will be aiming to do as ETH has always be the best among alts and will always be in smart contract chain, just that first to come will always have some laps which those coming will look in to to beat the older and ETH has been trying it best too to remain the top and am sure its slow and stead will always win.

Well I wouldn't say he is purposely killing the project. But maybe he is making some wrong choices...

The perspective we see these things will definitely suggest vitalik is killing eth blockchain because of its slow pace towards development. But generally, I don't see his opponents or competitors doing much either. From Stellar to icon, eos and neo. As a matter of fact, ethereum remains the most bankable of these lots and I think we should give the project time as they work hard to deliver more blockchain promises
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 09:24:02 PM

It is not good when we all talk about decentralization and than we know CEO of Ethereum, Tron, Cardano and so on. And we know how big power they have, I know that probably they will not kill their projects, but it is against our ideas, or?  Cool

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:27:46 AM

I don't see any competitors for ETH as of now. ETH is still the leading platform for other projects and I think it will stay that way for a lot of time. Although it is only second to Bitcoin, the development is still there slowly and steady compared to other projects which is 100% hype. I'd still invest in ETH any time of the day than most altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: