Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:55:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NOW YOU CAN BEG FOR YOUR CRYPTOS  (Read 156 times)
blumfira (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:59:26 AM

http://beg4crypto.com

yes that’s right, if you are a hacker and you want to be gentle to the community and get rid of some coins now you have a place where you can send them.

put your address there just in case we never know Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:36:02 AM

yes that’s right, if you are a hacker and you want to be gentle to the community and get rid of some coins now you have a place where you can send them.

Your website look too simple and less attractive, there is no ssl on the website and that makes it less secure.
The layout is poorly arranged also, no signup or login and this makes me to wonder how the beggars and givers can meet because no giver will stumble on your website nd just start giving.
Please make something more professional and this thread should be moved to altcoin service discussion.
Armando

Activity: 870
Merit: 500

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:12:59 AM

LOL @ beggars there  Grin
some have an attitude I must say ))

"send me real BTC not that fake BSV shit"

Made my day  Grin
blumfira (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:40:56 AM

Your website look too simple and less attractive, there is no ssl on the website and that makes it less secure.
The layout is poorly arranged also, no signup or login and this makes me to wonder how the beggars and givers can meet because no giver will stumble on your website nd just start giving.
Please make something more professional and this thread should be moved to altcoin service discussion.

are you retarded? The fact that you dont need login bullsht makes it even more awesome
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:52:42 AM

are you retarded? The fact that you dont need login bullsht makes it even more awesome

No need to join issues with you, i only suggested things needed for your website to be a great place to visit and you only pointed one of the point with an insult.
Good luck with your crappy website.
blumfira (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:03:08 AM

No need to join issues with you, i only suggested things needed for your website to be a great place to visit and you only pointed one of the point with an insult.
Good luck with your crappy website.

stay poor faggt
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: