Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:41:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB first and only coin to hit all time high!  (Read 1181 times)
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:41:31 PM

no wonder, binance is an exchange with a large volume and besides that the hype of the IEO makes BNB crossed its all time high.
Maybe the haters are those who late to buy.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 04:07:33 AM

As some people has mentioned here, its impossible to predict the future price of anything, especially cryptocurrencies due to it volatile aspect. However, when you are investing you should look at the fundamentals of the investment. Here is some information on BNB:

The only usage of the BNB token before was trading fees but now there are many more use cases. In order to participate in Binance's initial exchange offering (IEO), you need to hold BNB for a certain period of time on the exchange. Also, since the recent release of the Binance Chain (their own blockchain), BNB is now to utility token of the network. In terms of use cases, it seems like there are more ways to utilize BNB. BNB is the token of Binance exchange which is now one of the biggest exchanges in the world and also there is Binance Chain which seems to want to compete with Ethereum. They also have Binance DEX (decentralised exchanges) but it will be interesting to see if Binance DEX can succeed or not. Also, some of the profits from the exchange is used to buy back bnb and removed from the supply.

This is not financial advice btw, just a few things about BNB. Do I think it will rise in the next 5 years? Well, I'll don't give advice on that

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:22:50 AM

A lot peoplel hate BNB, SO where does all this binance hate come from? 

Well, IMO they mostly hate BNB because they missed out on an investment opportunity when the price was really low and also you will notice that the people who invested early will always say that they love BNB.

BINTEX

Powered by,
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:09:23 AM

I do not believe in your statement. Why BNB would grow vertically in price had there been many BNB haters? I think most of the people love and believe in binance coin. So it has been growing. Binance exchange was hacked some months earlier. But the coin did not stop from increasing in price. So this also proves how many people are out there who love BNB.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 05:27:03 AM

BNB is growing, because of Binance. The price of BNB would continue to rise as long as binance exchange gets more and more popular. I believe soon it would be the best coin after bitcoin.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:55:23 AM

Perhaps they hate BNB Coin because they dont have BNB in their portolio. BNB have good growth in 2019 and i think could give us big profits for long term. With many success on their IEOs and already launch DEX, i think BNB could be good investment this year
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:55:09 AM

BNB is indeed one of the altcoins with very good growth this year. And going forward will definitely continue to grow, this is the right moment if you want to invest in the BNB before its growth continues to increase. Of course all this is thanks to the IEO and the development of binance exchange
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:27:34 AM

And they are game changers, isn't it? To my mind all crypto projects should follow bnb path and it seems for me that you can find another hidden gem like bnb

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:58:14 AM

This coin is actively advertised and its price is artificially increased. Due to the large number of users of this exchange, this coin is popular. But still on this coin you can earn if you are a trader.
ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:17:20 PM

what, you sure about what you said ??
i think no body's here is hate BNB and Binance but they like it.
BNB is good coin who have a potential to grow bigger and Binance is onces of the biggest exchange in cryptocurrency.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:00:30 PM

What I could see is pure envy and jealousy coming from an unknown fellows. A good trader do not love or hate a coin. You deal with a coin based on how profitable it can be within a specific period of time. BNB is a promising coin with a strong community support. I don't see where or why hate should come in.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:13:08 PM

Actually, I have never seen anyone, who hates BNB. Moreover, most of my friends that are also involved in trading have invested in this cryptocurrency this year. It seems Binance coin has prepared for the greatest jump already.
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 04:01:30 PM

I am not sure where those people are coming from, may be that users from other exchange users and that community lovers. Then Binance coin hit around 35 USD and something max in the marketplace.
Now today BNB price is fall back to 31 USD if we are looking for the profit in trading sites or something this coin is good option for the traders.
many of Binance trader are interest to buy and hold BNB than other coin in market, in other side for inestor who want participate in Binance IEO must hold minimum 50 BNB in thier Binance account for 7-30 day Holding periode for lottering ticket

coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:09:56 PM

It is true, but you know, bnb has all chances for strong correction.
To my mind you have to buy it after correction to decrease risks!
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:20:35 PM

Binance is strengthened after the handling well the latest hack event and they paid all stolen amount from Safu fund. The development of Binance DEX also helps BNB to reach the last ATH level. New IEOs also add value to the BNB, so I expect more upside price movement.
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379

homt.net

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:26:36 PM

Binance is strengthened after the handling well the latest hack event and they paid all stolen amount from Safu fund. The development of Binance DEX also helps BNB to reach the last ATH level. New IEOs also add value to the BNB, so I expect more upside price movement.
even hack issue in Binance and affect BNB price in Binance Market and other market too are recovered the price to normally price again in just few days after binance are hacked

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:29:25 PM

I think that many people can not accept the recent financial fraud. And a lot of projects that are jealous of this exchange and spread negative rumors.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:33:31 PM

Yes, in this regard, it is the only cryptocurrency that has not lost a penny in the price over the past 1.5 years,but only on the contrary increased its capitalization and cost,this is of course a very big merit of the project team!The project is of course reliable,and there is still potential that it will grow in price,but it is not clear to what extent,since everything is in decline,and it is at its peak,and investors are not really in a rush to buy on the Hai!

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:48:50 AM

I do not believe in your statement. Why BNB would grow vertically in price had there been many BNB haters? I think most of the people love and believe in binance coin. So it has been growing. Binance exchange was hacked some months earlier. But the coin did not stop from increasing in price. So this also proves how many people are out there who love BNB.
Out of 100% comments and post you come across on this forum and some other media sites out there as regards Binance, it is certain that 90% of them speaks in favor of Binance, while the remaining 20% are basically coming from those who are competing with Binance and would want to tarnish their image for them to get people to recognize d them.

Any knowledgeable person will see that all Binance has ever done in this cryptocurrency is to promote standard and effectiveness. Binance will continue to grow and with the strategies they are using, it will be impossible for their coin to get pumped artificially, and whatever increase we are seeing has been an organic one.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:43:21 AM

Binance is not hated by people or trader false accusation and bad rumors are some factors that makes traders avoid binance in this in any kind of business you can not please everyone, the recent hack maybe also contribute why some people stop trading in binance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: