Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:24:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the bull market come?  (Read 12509 times)
zhaomeng (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:25:54 AM

I bought TNB for 30% of my position,20 % cent of the position bought ethereum,50% of the positions are in bitcoin,How many assets can you achieve in the next 10 years Shocked Roll Eyes
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:48:25 PM

Bullrun will is coming now, look BTC grow again at keep growing until now.
But if you min a boom moment like 2017, i think the answer is in 2021.
2021 Bitcoin will hit at least 50.000 $, let's wait and see how it will happen next time.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:25:33 PM

A big clap for you. You are so brave to buy and hold that kind of amount and take a big risk. No one can say when will the bull run will happened but I think if we based on the market right now it will coming so your being risk taker will be paid in a good salary very soon. I hope all of crypto investors will have the same great attitude and strategy.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:39:05 PM

30 percent investment in altcoin is a very big risk. I do not invest more than 10 percent in one coin and I also do not recommend it to you

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:48:29 PM

I think that 30 percent that you have invested in tnb is not right decision, i am fine with your btc and eth holdings but with 30 percent remaining it was better to diversify in atleast 6 alts like percent each in eos, neo, ada, icx, xlm and xrp etc, something like that would have been much more balanced and productive than in a single one.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:50:59 PM

The cryptocurrency market is currently in a stage of strong growth. Now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrencies in the middle term. If I were you, I would transfer some of the money from Bitcoin to altcoins.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:00:48 PM

The cryptocurrency market is currently in a stage of strong growth. Now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrencies in the middle term. If I were you, I would transfer some of the money from Bitcoin to altcoins.

The current situation everyone think like this, so most of traders are concentrate the crypto trading. But those are having USDT they are all move to BTC because surely it will raise again. I think day traders only make good profit in all the time so better concentrate day trading surely earn good profit.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
tiang_tower

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:13:33 PM

Your actions are extraordinary, only I rarely store assets in the long run because when the price is really good, I often release it into the market, making it difficult to calculate, and I also like buying real items with crypto results.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:20:53 PM

Long term holdings, not sure about TNB but for BTC and ETH I agree that having those for longer investment can give you real huge profits, keep yourself
focus with how you wanted things to happen with your money, it will gives decent returned after those long years of holdings.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 03:29:09 PM

For TNB i also don't know when bull run will coming, i think will come when the bull run will come for all altcoins like happen on 2017, but maybe this will happen next year, but for larger profit better try bitcoin.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:34:55 PM

The bull market is on already, but you should mean to say when the bullrun is coming. Well the market as you can see it better now and we are hoping to see more spikes in the market and then the bullrun. I can say when this will happen but let's keep our fingers crossed.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:35:35 PM

I bought TNB for 30% of my position,20 % cent of the position bought ethereum,50% of the positions are in bitcoin,How many assets can you achieve in the next 10 years Shocked Roll Eyes

Since you had acquired your coins just now, holding them for 10 years might not bring enough fortune to you. Better to sell them before the bearish market comes.

Currently, we are having bullish market. Investors like you are building up its portfolio.
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:37:43 PM

I think that the next 10 years will be growing. Of course, the crypto winter will return but not today. Large companies go to the market. This gives a good growth. I don’t know if I can put off coins for 10 years, I have my own needs. But while I do not use cryptocurrency. To get more profit.
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:41:21 PM

Bull run is gradually coming to the market, this time, it's like a periodic growth, bitcoin is enjoying the bigger party. All eyes were fixed on BTC and boom bitcoinsatoshivision BSV did about 150% now, majority of my altcoins are still half dead. I am going to keep my position and chase new trade, I can't sell for loss.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 03:43:07 PM

Bull run can not be predicted at the moment because so many  ups and downs are happening regarding crypto world.For markets I should say no bulls without bears and no bears without bulls.
I think still the situation is not that much good by which we can say that bull run has come.
Markets are raising high due to some news and again going down.
At the moment from my point of view, hold is the best option.

dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:56:35 PM

You need to be patient so the market has just started to rise and there are prerequisites for further growth, you just need to be patient and you will get the result and of course the profit. If we say in general, recently the market has grown strongly and has already yielded certain results, and I am honestly happy about that.
GodHatesFigs

Activity: 557
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:06:24 PM

The best thing now is to increase the share of bitcoin and ether. No more than 5 percent of the Deposit can be put on altcoins.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:35:43 PM

Don't expect too much from the alts.

They might be late to get that value that they want.
Yes, we know that bitcoin might pull every altcoin out there but still I haven't seen a lot of changes in my portfolio.
It is just ETH and Bitcoin that is soaring. Yet, I am still not satisfied with how much ETH grew. This is way too far from the value that it got last year.
Just don't assume to avoid regrets.
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:42:05 PM

no one knows exactly when the arrival time of the bullrun arrived, but certainly I believe that the bullrun is still there. we as ordinary people can only wait and hope it happens immediately and for now we enjoy what is happening in the market.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:01:15 PM

We are already in a bull market - follow Mati Greenspan, technical analyst at eToro, and he will lay it out for you. Alt season ended a while back, but it looks like the bitcoin rally continues to take the alts to new yearly highs. If I had to guess, this bull market will likely continue at least for one more year.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: