Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:21:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the bull market come?  (Read 12509 times)
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:33:14 PM

You really took great step in spreading your funds.
Now to your question, I still don't believe we are already in bull run, rather I think the market is just adjusting owing to its downturn last year.
Bull run will come quite alright, but I don't think there is anyone can say vividly WHEN. Just keeping your thing while we hope for the best..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:35:05 PM

It seems to me that the market is about to become green.  Therefore, everyone needs to have time to buy their coins.
Isn't the market green now ?
for me now just the same very much the market is well developed and clearly there are bulls on it , I think to buy now is a good time!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 02:35:36 PM

I think bull run was already started, though it may not aggressive at the moment, but we saw how the price of bitcoin performance moving on right now for a couple of weeks happened right? look at the value it almost closed to 9k$ each once each the 10,000$ this is really a good sign to all bitcoin and crypto enthusiast.
I agree with you, because maybe now the bull has started to run, but it's still in a small stage. we cannot equate all the bulls that come to the market always like what happened in 2017 / now we have different opportunities with the market and the possibility of different assets that will benefit us.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:38:23 PM

Bull market is coming, so all of you will be rewarded soon , so I suggest you to buy crypto for a long term and you will get profit in LR anyway! it is just a matter of time
Unpredictable. when will Bull happen. we really have to prepare but stay in the flow to be able to follow what happens to the market better and certainly benefit ourselves,some signs about the increase have actually been seen to increase

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:48:11 PM

Unpredictable. when will Bull happen. we really have to prepare but stay in the flow to be able to follow what happens to the market better and certainly benefit ourselves,some signs about the increase have actually been seen to increase
now we are in the preparation stage for bulls. we have seen some pumps and maybe the next pump will not be able to stem the arrival of bulls to the market. everyone wants it, but market adoption is not too big. hopefully the success of some IEO projects in sales can make adoption of this market even stronger.

pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:53:53 PM

some experts say if bitcoin price is hit $ 11K thats be a sign off bull run, because bear market in 2018 start with this price, i think bitcoin can reach 11k in next month
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:58:44 PM

The long downtrend of the market makes people more cautious. That's why many people don't realize that bullish market already come. Bitcon price broke many resistances to reach at $8k. There's some recent effort to break $9k but it failed. June begins with a long red candle but BTC still stands over $8k. Bull trend comes, guys.
Indeed bull trend showed some clear signs on the prices but it is too early calling it a bull trend. Last attempt to broke the $9200 price level was unsuccessful and this explains how strong bears are waiting for the such opportunites in order to make a strong bear market signals. Hope market will find its stable phase on next equilibrium.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 03:14:44 PM

as we can the market situation in the past one week, it shows that we are already in preparation for the bull run. some people are taking position already while some are waiting to fomo. its better to make a good choice now to be able to enjoy the bull run maximally.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:17:45 PM

now bulls are at the journey stage but slowly, maybe in the near future the bull market will come with many surprises and surely that will happen. we just wait until the market properly recovers like the past and is in a high position

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:22:46 PM

We are currently in a slow bull run. The bull run of the crypto market is usually in stages. It needs to start from somewhere and move gradually into the highest peak and later drop into a stable price for some period on time. If you don't believe that we are currently in the bull run, check the market value of Bitcoin and Ethereum in January 2019 and compare it to the current price of Both crypto coins. The differences in their market values says it all.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:31:23 PM

Keep hold your altcoins that you bought, the bull market will coming soon because as you can see the prices of the cryptos increasing monthly , I'm sure you will earn much profit with your cryptos.

defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:51:35 PM

Apparently bull market has come! Look at charts, btc,ethereum , bnb were pumped hardly, so this is bull run.  But I doubt we will break 10 k, correction is coming

10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:59:54 PM

Keep hold your altcoins that you bought, the bull market will coming soon because as you can see the prices of the cryptos increasing monthly , I'm sure you will earn much profit with your cryptos.
everyone who is in the cryptocurrency market will earn a lot of money in the future if they will be a smart investor in the coming year

SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:08:16 PM

everyone who is in the cryptocurrency market will earn a lot of money in the future if they will be a smart investor in the coming year

What a fairy tale? Where does this information come from? There is a risk that you may lose everything by not investing correctly. Do not hurry. A small increase in bitcoin does not mean anything.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:25:46 PM

Bull market is coming, so all of you will be rewarded soon , so I suggest you to buy crypto for a long term and you will get profit in LR anyway! it is just a matter of time

Most are unpredictable, but you can recognize it from the experiences you learn. Since Bitcoin increased from about $ 3,000 to $ 4,000, it has begun to signal a bull market
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:29:20 PM

100% profit since the new year is not enough to mark the market as bullish? Bull market started in the 1st April when big green 1000$ candle appeared.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:42:20 PM

The bull run has happened lately but it can't be called a real bull run because the market is still down even though it's only a little , I suggest buying a few coins at the current price, to keep the actual bull run coming

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:51:02 PM

The bull run has happened lately but it can't be called a real bull run because the market is still down even though it's only a little , I suggest buying a few coins at the current price, to keep the actual bull run coming
right, even though it hasn't experienced a very large increase, the current market development is quite good, making it possible for the bull market to arrive.
but it is only a prediction so we still have to be vigilant and ready to accept the possibility of getting worse.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:23:24 PM

We can make a very good profit in the future. You have quite reasonably distributed your investments, you should always keep 50% or more in bitcoin. The rest to distribute between promising altcoins. This is the best scenario for the impending bull run.
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:03:01 PM

The bull market is already here. The market has been green for days and btc has risen above 8k. These are all indicatuons of the bull market. We are yet to experience a higher pump though but to me, the bull is here

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: