Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:17:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the bull market come?  (Read 12509 times)
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:04:02 PM

It seems to me that the bull market has long passed.  Therefore, Bitcoin is now a little slow and can not rise higher.
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:36:12 PM

It seems to me that the bull market has long passed.  Therefore, Bitcoin is now a little slow and can not rise higher.
Everything requires a long process, as well as Bitcoin that has to run with many obstacles, so that it reaches its destination later, and for now the price has increased very well, hopefully as soon as possible we can see prices rise again.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 02:41:43 PM

I think the bull run not come for all crypto and to have a bull run like on 2017 we need to wait more because maybe only next year we can have a bull run before or after bitcoin halving.
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:08:23 PM

I think the bull run not come for all crypto and to have a bull run like on 2017 we need to wait more because maybe only next year we can have a bull run before or after bitcoin halving.
Only next year? no it's not just next year is eligible to have a bull run. This year is also possible to see a bull run, we may not know that this is already a bull run.

Just observe the market now, whenever we dip it's not too low. And the so called bottom, everyone speculates that we're actually out of it and that was $3k for bitcoin. Look on how much it is right now, $8k+ which is already far from that bottom.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:07:58 PM

I think the bull run is happening right now, I can't predict the assets that I have in the next 10 years. because no future knows and there is no certainty. everyone would want a lot of assets on crypto in particular.

muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:01:51 PM

I bought TNB for 30% of my position,20 % cent of the position bought ethereum,50% of the positions are in bitcoin,How many assets can you achieve in the next 10 years Shocked Roll Eyes

How can we know what will happen in 10 years? I think it is better to plan for 1-2 years maximum. Guess that 70% should be invested in Bitcoin as this will be the best runner when bulls finally come to stay here.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:05:53 PM

It seems to me that we are already seeing the beginning of a bull market. The price of Bitcoin gradually grows and overcomes the top of the top. Perhaps soon the price of Bitcoin to conquer the mark of 20,000 dollars.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:08:17 PM

Bull run will come any minute now, the entire altcoin market is positive and BTC is standing high.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:45:39 PM

The bull market is not something you can predict to know the exact date when it's going to come. My advice is to monitor the crypto market consistently and if you can't do this just get a trading bot so that you don't miss out when in case it happens quickly like the recent rise to over $9k.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 07:49:20 PM

This cryptocurrency is nothing here. And no one knows exactly why we are here to predict and advise when and what to buy and sell. I believe that the bull market will start somewhere late summer

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:05:30 PM

it seems to me that this has already happened, there will be another correction definitely, but I think that now we are at the growth stage. But you still need to be very careful - the market is not the same

it's already difficult for the buyer to continue to maintain further growth, as the price reduction takes 1 day, and the return to the same price level takes 2-3 days.
It seems that the correction is about to come
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:10:23 PM

The btc price movement that made it jump from around $4000 to over $8500 has ushered in the bull market in my opinion so far btc continues to make new highs in this year and a lot of altcoins have followed the trend. So I think every bull market is initiated by a market upward trend and so far the trend has been maintained and we expect more highs as the weeks and months go by. I am bullish by the way.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 08:17:09 PM

It seems to me that no one knows when the bull market will come.  because it is so unstable and unpredictable phenomenon that everyone is just waiting for him.  And the fact that everyone predicts this is just your opinion.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

guestcrew.com

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:17:28 PM

no one knows when the time comes for Bullrun to arrive, we as ordinary people can only wait for that to happen soon. who definitely focus on work, monitor the market situation and also do things that are in accordance with the capabilities that we can do in the current situation.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:37:41 PM

Already started although it mini kind of. On the assets, i wish to be in possession of some top coins such as Btc, LTC,  Monero, EOS and many others. Just hoping i can get funds to gather this lots.
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:10:10 PM

Already started although it mini kind of. On the assets, i wish to be in possession of some top coins such as Btc, LTC,  Monero, EOS and many others. Just hoping i can get funds to gather this lots.
the bull market will be coming soon and now the market looks good and maybe a sign of reaching the bull market.
having lots of coins is good, so the chances are bigger, but you have to be careful if you have lots of coins, you have to be able to focus and have to check their movements often, so you don't lose the good things.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:32:13 AM

Well BTC and ETH is a good call, for the other one, don't have much information about it.
On the other hand, the anticipated bull run will surly come and those holding BTC, ETH will surly benefit, in addition is those holding potential coins too.
The bull market has shown its appearance in the market when its entry surprised us newcomers is also taking interest that is why the bullish trend is strengthening much more. I think we could be counted among all those users who had great time in 2017 became billionaires so yeah we can also become at least millionaire. It happens only if we make sure performing the way they performed and make it happen.
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:46:53 AM

Over half of the entire crypto market is dominated by bitcoin, and a few percentage by Ethereum, and the rest by other altcoin. But the dominance of both the coins is decreasing slowly, according to reports, as altcoins are becoming independent and many good coins have been introduced in the market. I think my portfolios will expands to as many as 100 altcoins in the next 10 years.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:02:29 AM

it seems to me that this has already happened, there will be another correction definitely, but I think that now we are at the growth stage. But you still need to be very careful - the market is not the same
I think it is the bull market if you are already in surplus. If your initial cost of investment is very low and you are already enjoying the rise in the bull market. There has been some good rise in almost every coin in the market and if you are HODLING Bitcoin and ETH, you might have good gains already. So yeah, welcome to the bull market.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:30:26 AM

We are in bullrun market already ,its just that the problem is altcoins are not surging like bitcoin is ,I'm sure altcoin holders are way many that bitcoin holders

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: