Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:07:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BSV breaks through 150 US dollars and increases by 20% in the day.  (Read 102 times)
bigpigliuxiaoqin (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:40:24 AM

BSV has just continued to rise, the short-term has exceeded 150 US dollars, the fire currency is now reported 151 US dollars, today's increase of 25.57%. The BCH appeared to rise synchronously, and it touched 450 US dollars for a short time. Previously, BCH repeatedly tested 450 and failed to stand firm.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:51:52 PM

What do you want to say? What is the purpose of creating this topic? If this is a discussion of BSV and BCH, then I want to remind everyone that this is just a bitcoin fork. I think that they will never become better or the same as Bitcoin.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:59:53 PM

What do you want to say? What is the purpose of creating this topic? If this is a discussion of BSV and BCH, then I want to remind everyone that this is just a bitcoin fork. I think that they will never become better or the same as Bitcoin.

This is just another shilling thread for BSV.  I don't care much for the BSV price nor whatever its plan is.  All I can see is that this BSV is surrounded by deception. anyway, it not that it matters to me, as long as people are getting profit then I can say good for them.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:23:14 PM

It may not be better than bitcoin but it is still worth taking a look into if you can make a lot of money by trading it.  These altcoins are much easier to pump than bitcoin and it is not unheard of to double your money in less than 24 hours.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:24:42 PM

Bitcoin SV is overpriced shitcoin. It is getting value with faketoshi's stupid acts, but like all shitcoins it will be worthless at some point. So my suggestion would be not to touch it.

Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:41:35 PM

Why was BCH even forked? greed I guess! I loss hugely during the stupid BCH fork that gave rise to BSV. The war caused lot of crisis in the market and ever since then, I have detested both BCH and BSV. When moving fund either use BTC ir ETH, save on rare occasion that I have to discretely use BCH but very small volume. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: