Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 01:39:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♥GrumpyCoin Community♥ ★ LATEST WALLET 2.3 ★ MINTPAL CLOSING! ACTION!★  (Read 43247 times)
Alisho

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:19:38 PM

Any plans on integration of the X11 / Jane Algo?
clarv

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:46:57 AM

Sunday is a bloody sunday?

Sunday will be big upgrade day with new wallet and updated websites!

New wallet with latest technology as mentioned in earlier post.

Working on adding new fixed nodes at our domain grumpyco.in so wallet will be able to sync without a configuration file.
IRC connections can then later be removed from code.

Mining pool and block explorer will be updated to support new wallet.
If you are running mining pool or block explorer and like to add or update GrumpyCoin please send me PM.

Webserver will be upgraded to faster server.

There will be some more surprises :-).
Server updates will be performed by Kro55. Thank you!

Please support GrumpyCoin.
You can vote at https://www.mintpal.com/voting, dump your LTC or Doge at https://www.swisscex.com/market/GRUMP_LTC or https://www.swisscex.com/market/GRUMP_DOGE.

Cryptorush seems to still have problems. Last time I webpage loaded GrumpyCoin was removed. Webpage is down again at this moment.

Stay tuned!

clarv

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:16:16 AM

We are always looking at new technologies. We have talked about new algorithm to protect us from future ASICS and are looking at it.
There are lots of new algorithms popping up. Not sure if they provide anything new just because they say so. Most coins are created by non developers trying to claim to have a new unique coin using a new fancy algorithm name.
If you have good believable url not promoted by the algorithm creator please let us know!

Thanks for your support!
cjhuaxin

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:35:46 AM

any difference? Angry
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:41:23 AM

a musing coin,lol. Cheesy Cheesy a cat  Cheesy

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
TenaciousC

Activity: 608
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:44:15 AM

+ a1000! Loving X11, systems run far more cool, use 30% less electricity and is ASIC proof! So far X11 seems to be the best alternative ever developed in crypto country
Alisho

Activity: 206

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:05:25 PM

+ a1000! Loving X11, systems run far more cool, use 30% less electricity and is ASIC proof! So far X11 seems to be the best alternative ever developed in crypto country

definitely, X11 is in my opinion the best algo atm to protect against the ASIC's and benefits the GPU miner.
It would give our Grumpy a lot of attraction! Smiley
sw3200211

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:21:22 PM

hmm did you request my comment be deleted or did a mod randomly select me?

just to be on topic. love the graphics here
jesor

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:03:07 PM

Damn, what happened with Grumpy?
I must be honest and say I'm glad I dumped all my Grump weeks ago when it was worth like.. 2-5 satoshi (btc) (now its 4 litoshi?) and bought into another very promising coin.
20 Billion coins.. abandoning DEV, just had it coming I suppose. R.I.P grump, I really liked you.

BTC: 18n52GK1f7C9t6a7BU7dDZ23xiRVgERbKS
LTC: LhLXbxisZRmQY9ZnDqSRM3JvbTQ8BPB9Qr
PIGGY: peqSJtPJanQdgPuWKbFg2Nw7zr52AHUmq5
btcpoland

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:21:38 PM

I must be honest and say I'm glad I dumped all my Grump weeks ago when it was worth like.. 2-5 satoshi (btc) (now its 4 litoshi?) and bought into another very promising coin.
20 Billion coins.. abandoning DEV, just had it coming I suppose. R.I.P grump, I really liked you.

GRUMP isn't dead... at least not yet. GRUMP is sleeping Wink

BTW We could get GRUMP added to Bittrex.com - best exchange out there!
Mk2vr6

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:32:15 PM

If you dumped, and have only just posted to this thread again, you are one of the reasons Grumpy is where he is.

We need active people on here. Having said that, nows a good time to buy back in Wink

We have a few things planned for this weekend, so stay tuned...
btcpoland

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:37:43 PM

I think if everyone put a buy order @ 1 sat with 1 BTC total - that would help a lot this coin Wink Imagine: 20-50 BTC buy order at 1 sat Wink Price would skyrocket!
Mk2vr6

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:41:22 PM

I think if everyone put a buy order @ 1 sat with 1 BTC total - that would help a lot this coin Wink Imagine: 20-50 BTC buy order at 1 sat Wink Price would skyrocket!

I'd be willing to do it, but who else?
btcpoland

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:43:04 PM

Me too but I am pretty sure there isn't enough people willing to do it.

And if we do it in 2-5 people - coins would be just dumped on us Smiley
clarv

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:48:03 PM

When we finish payment solution, Android wallet and start upcoming events you will regret you dumped. The coin creator (not developer) abandoned but GrumpyCoin community is not abandoning. We just started.

I am working harder than before although you don't see it although some team members have been totally busy last two weeks. Creating new designed wallet  takes days or weeks not 5 min like other coins spend on cloning Litecoin.
This coin has done more serious development than most coin do. I think you are used to hurry with exchange so you can dump your coin. We promote buying GrumpyCoin not selling. This is not a speculation coin anymore. We will aim to convert this as a fun currency for everyone including using as payment in real world. It took several years to build Bitcoin community. Now you want everything in a week or two. Tough business. You also have to understand we just started after original developer left us in february with no documentation and no access to old account or sites.

Sunday will be big release day as mentioned with new wallet and websites updates. New ASIC protecting algorithm will probably also be implemented very soon but need more testing.

I have spend time also analyzing Android wallet and found a solution to be developed as soon as possible with live exchange info of coin balance. Payment solutions will also be developed.

Website is now updated with a donation page where you choose following donation types:

Block explorer webstats - we need to modify block explorer to have fancy webstats and show top holders.
Exchanges - in case we need to pay, we promote buying not selling, we are here to stay.
Games - coin games or other games, IOS, Android or IOS web apps
Giveaways - Need to collect coins again so we can create giveaways or events
Payment solutions - OsCommerce plugin or other popular shopping cart with direct payment with GrumpyCoin. Joining existing payment network
might cost.
Wallets - have some issues compiling OSX in 10.9 mavericks. Could be used for Android development or convert Hivewallet or other cool wallet.

After sending webpage will be automatically updated with your transaction from block explorer. We do developer stuff. Live Ajax, jQuery update of your transaction with heavy use stylesheet. No nerd grey layout in this coin permitted.

Donation is to speed up. I am sure as a developer I could take care of all development as I did with wallet, web app game, website layout etc but it takes much more time.

The donation page:
http://www.grumpyco.in/donations/

We have ideas for foundation and big events too. Not decided yet. So RIP GrumpyCoin? , RIP all fake coins. We are going to the moon with or without you mother.

thanks for your support
Mk2vr6

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:49:02 PM

Me too but I am pretty sure there isn't enough people willing to do it.

And if we do it in 2-5 people - coins would be just dumped on us Smiley

I think we need to look at other ways of marketing. X11 algo for a start, and introducing merchants willing to accept Grumpy as payment
Mk2vr6

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:54:04 PM

When we finish payment solution, Android wallet and start upcoming events you will regret you dumped. The coin creator (not developer) abandoned but GrumpyCoin community is not abandoning. We just started.

I am working harder than before although you don't see it although some team members have been totally busy last two weeks. Creating new designed wallet  takes days or weeks not 5 min like other coins spend on cloning Litecoin.
This coin has done more serious development than most coin do. I think you are used to hurry with exchange so you can dump your coin. We promote buying GrumpyCoin not selling. This is not a speculation coin anymore. We will aim to convert this as a fun currency for everyone including using as payment in real world. It took several years to build Bitcoin community. Now you want everything in a week or two. Tough business. You also have to understand we just started after original developer left us in february with no documentation and no access to old account or sites.

Sunday will be big release day as mentioned with new wallet and websites updates. New ASIC protecting algorithm will probably also be implemented very soon but need more testing.

I have spend time also analyzing Android wallet and found a solution to be developed as soon as possible with live exchange info of coin balance. Payment solutions will also be developed.

Website is now updated with a donation page where you choose following donation types:

Block explorer webstats - we need to modify block explorer to have fancy webstats and show top holders.
Exchanges - in case we need to pay, we promote buying not selling, we are here to stay.
Games - coin games or other games, IOS, Android or IOS web apps
Giveaways - Need to collect coins again so we can create giveaways or events
Payment solutions - OsCommerce plugin or other popular shopping cart with direct payment with GrumpyCoin. Joining existing payment network
might cost.
Wallets - have some issues compiling OSX in 10.9 mavericks. Could be used for Android development or convert Hivewallet or other cool wallet.

After sending webpage will be automatically updated with your transaction from block explorer. We do developer stuff. Live Ajax, jQuery update of your transaction with heavy use stylesheet. No nerd grey layout in this coin permitted.

Donation is to speed up. I am sure as a developer I could take care of all development as I did with wallet, web app game, website layout etc but it takes much more time.

The donation page:
http://www.grumpyco.in/donations/

We have ideas for foundation and big events too. Not decided yet. So RIP GrumpyCoin? , RIP all fake coins. We are going to the moon with or without you mother.

thanks for your support

Well said Clarv. We are here to stay.
I, myself have been busy these past few weeks but now back on track .
clarv

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:05:37 PM

I am dumping some other remaining coins and can add some to the buy mania!
But little shaky after Cryptorush mess. Hope they will fix all their problems very soon. So bad for whole crypto world if another gox event would occur so soon again. Coinex.pw is down and coinmarket.io has "Please do not deposit any kind of coins." at their first page right now. Lots of red on coinmarketcap.com Whats going on?
clarv

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:14:05 PM

★★★★★★★★★★PUMP THE GRUMP PARTY!★★★★★★★★★★

Join the PUMP THE GRUMP party starting at Saturday 8PM GMT (UTC) at our IRC channel #grumpycoin.

Meet the developers and participate in insane pumping of our GrumpyCoin.
Tell us what what we should do next, ask some questions and make a buy order on our supported exchange or just hang out and be silly with us un saturday!

ALL PARTICPANTS WILL RECEIVE 100000 GRUMP!

Prepare your wallet and address so we can PUMP YOUR WALLET TO THE MOON!

GrumpyCoin Youtube channel

A PUMP THE GRUMP playlist created at our Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/grumpycoin

The PUMP THE GRUMP PLAYLIST
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7p1cKWfSVtoBSyYdzzgB17Zg0W4TwiSK

Feel free to add some songs with pump, moon and party them. Added some faith, let's go crazy style, new and old music.

How could you miss to get 100000 GrumpyCoins?

See you on saturday!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

MrJesusChrist

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

Bitties

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:29:30 PM

★★★★★★★★★★PUMP THE GRUMP PARTY!★★★★★★★★★★

Join the PUMP THE GRUMP party starting at Saturday 8PM GMT (UTC) at our IRC channel #grumpycoin.

Meet the developers and participate in insane pumping of our GrumpyCoin.
Tell us what what we should do next, ask some questions and make a buy order on our supported exchange or just hang out and be silly with us un saturday!

ALL PARTICPANTS WILL RECEIVE 100000 GRUMP!

Prepare your wallet and address so we can PUMP YOUR WALLET TO THE MOON!

GrumpyCoin Youtube channel

A PUMP THE GRUMP playlist created at our Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/grumpycoin

The PUMP THE GRUMP PLAYLIST
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7p1cKWfSVtoBSyYdzzgB17Zg0W4TwiSK

Feel free to add some songs with pump, moon and party them. Added some faith, let's go crazy style, new and old music.

How could you miss to get 100000 GrumpyCoins?

See you on saturday!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Good stuff, Clarv. I'll definitely try and make it, I should be around my computer on Saturday. I don't have much btc to pump... but I'll do what I can and join in on the fun  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: