Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♥GrumpyCoin Community♥ ★ LATEST WALLET 2.3 ★ MINTPAL CLOSING! ACTION!★  (Read 43247 times)
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:48:58 AM

listing GrumpyCoin on Cryptonator https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/GRUMP-LTC

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maidunna

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:14:33 AM

The LTC fell GRUMPY up now! !
maidunna

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:10:46 PM

Efforts like KARM / PND as soaring! Smiley Grin
maidunna

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:08:32 PM

Come mining right     http://grumpy.broken-arrow.pl/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
Miki77

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:51:45 PM

What happened with pool?
ozycash

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 09:24:24 AM

What happened with pool?
same as aways....you have to be quick as grumpy pools dont last long

the best faucet instant payment
Mystery-Man

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:55:31 PM

I'm surprised to see this coin is still partially alive.
cordearo

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:47:23 PM

Good luck in the World Cup 2014!

i think this dev should implement their football coin wallet features into grumpy coin as well it's only right and as well pretty sick having an exchange in the wallet and a bar to let you know how far in staking are you. grumpy needs a new revamped  logo seriously if it ever wants to be taken serious in the cooperate world don't follow doge they got success because they were early and hip and the devs are awesome but their plan is horrible to many coins to ever have  true good value grumpy also  i think the switch to X11 algo is the best move for now you have to really stand out these days and show people they can put trust in a coin who's backed by a solid core dev group flex your muscle guys the goals should be these only for now

privacy centric,
industry partnerships,
 fiat conversion, ATMs,
entrepreneurial opportunities.
CHARITIES!!!!!!!

in the end the coin that has these 5 basic staples to be defined as a superb coin will survive the predicted the massive coin die that is predicted in a few years grumpy coin devs i don't know how true you guys are about the experience and knowledge or coding/programing but honestly the more people you have on your team the better please recruit more programmers and marketing professionals in other regions if you can
i will continue watching this coin and buying i hope at least one dev reads this
Miki77

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:00:57 PM

Halving! Smiley
clarv

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 11:53:58 PM

Good luck in the World Cup 2014!

i think this dev should implement their football coin wallet features into grumpy coin as well it's only right and as well pretty sick having an exchange in the wallet and a bar to let you know how far in staking are you. grumpy needs a new revamped  logo seriously if it ever wants to be taken serious in the cooperate world don't follow doge they got success because they were early and hip and the devs are awesome but their plan is horrible to many coins to ever have  true good value grumpy also  i think the switch to X11 algo is the best move for now you have to really stand out these days and show people they can put trust in a coin who's backed by a solid core dev group flex your muscle guys the goals should be these only for now

privacy centric,
industry partnerships,
 fiat conversion, ATMs,
entrepreneurial opportunities.
CHARITIES!!!!!!!

in the end the coin that has these 5 basic staples to be defined as a superb coin will survive the predicted the massive coin die that is predicted in a few years grumpy coin devs i don't know how true you guys are about the experience and knowledge or coding/programing but honestly the more people you have on your team the better please recruit more programmers and marketing professionals in other regions if you can
i will continue watching this coin and buying i hope at least one dev reads this
Hey guys.
GrumpyCoin is still alive and kicking. To all grumpy investors and (bag)holders,  please help the community to increase value of our GrumpyCoin. Most of us lost faith because of all daily new meaningless coins appearing I guess excluding *cough *worldfootballcoin cough * :-). GrumpyCoin still has one of the best crypto currency developers around with support for different platform without being dependant on third parties.

I ran into some personal issues and other projects (noncrypto) lately but I am still here for future support.
I have some wallet ideas I am looking at. A new groundbreaking user interface and design I think might be a good future for GrumpyCoin.

I will analyse again the coin and decide soon to pump the coin or dump it. Its up to you holders. I cant do this alone.
If you have seen some new cool ideas (give me links!)  please let me know and I'll have a look at it.

By the way, did your favorite team loose at world cup? GOOD! Now you have time all day long for GrumpyCoin!

Come on guys lets pump your mother to the moon!
cordearo

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:49:27 PM

Hey guys.
GrumpyCoin is still alive and kicking. To all grumpy investors and (bag)holders,  please help the community to increase value of our GrumpyCoin. Most of us lost faith because of all daily new meaningless coins appearing I guess excluding *cough *worldfootballcoin cough * :-). GrumpyCoin still has one of the best crypto currency developers around with support for different platform without being dependant on third parties.

I ran into some personal issues and other projects (noncrypto) lately but I am still here for future support.
I have some wallet ideas I am looking at. A new groundbreaking user interface and design I think might be a good future for GrumpyCoin.

I will analyse again the coin and decide soon to pump the coin or dump it. Its up to you holders. I cant do this alone.
If you have seen some new cool ideas (give me links!)  please let me know and I'll have a look at it.

By the way, did your favorite team loose at world cup? GOOD! Now you have time all day long for GrumpyCoin!

Come on guys lets pump your mother to the moon!

[/quote]

hey will guys think about reducing the amount of coins in the near future as a part of revamping this coin
cordearo

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:25:34 AM

honestly if you can reduce the amount change the logo the only thing i'm wondering is what can we do about the name to make it more acceptable on a global scale this coin has to have a more serious tone and way much less coins available for it to move from the dead/scam/weak coin list every one puts it  on if the dev could switch the coin in my hands or if i could team up with a good dev team i would revamp this coin and bring it back to life even if we prayed for whales to bless us with a quick inflation this coin still wouldn't budge much because of the amount available i know it is nice to say there is enough for everyone to buy  but thats nit how money works its not cute and community parties its about creating value and opportunities for others point blank if people could wake up from the criminal minded life they made these coins for and realize what they can truly do with them is amazing like a super hero in a sense bit coin does not have to win in the end and even if it does others co exist just which ones grumpy can at least maintain real value i mean serious value for  a while like a 10 year period of business but it needs a company to back to create a purpose to use the currency
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:52:32 AM

i really do hate the new font size in the new windows wallet , please keep it normal its hard to read
Mk2vr6

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:01:53 AM

i really do hate the new font size in the new windows wallet , please keep it normal its hard to read

Scammer anyway, who cares what you think?
ozycash

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 09:24:35 AM

when is the first page going to be updated?

the best faucet instant payment
ardiano123

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:10:12 PM

grump is very cheap now, Im buying in....hahaha
check mintpal, im buying a lot now. Price will be raising, beware Wink
GrumpyCoinCommunity (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:48:43 PM

Message from the GrumpyCoin community:

Are you a bagholder? GOOD. Now there is a risk you can be it forever.

GrumpyCoin is still alive however development is on hold as long as there is no community activity.

First page updated including website with removal of old obsolete stuff.

*** Mintpal will close down GrumpyCoin 25 July 2014. ***

If you like to see GrumpyCoin on an exchange market please invest GrumpyCoin and contact Mintpal support at https://support.mintpal.com. If you have GrumpyCoin on Mintpal you can withdraw them until 8 August 2014.

It took several years for Bitcoin to grow. GrumpyCoin is just about 6 months old. You decide if like to see a better future for GrumpyCoin.

Stay tuned for next announcement.

Toxx

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:36:52 PM

Is there any other exchanges with grumpy?
adoalli

Activity: 646
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:30:24 AM

Is there any other exchanges with grumpy?

no one!  this coin will die!

Miki77

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:20:03 AM

http://grumpyexplorer.com/chain/Grumpycoin is not working, seems to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: