Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 12:58:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop playing the lottery, this is much better...  (Read 977 times)
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:31:44 AM

These lists will pop up if they are checked and verified automated [ python ? ] and dont contain anything. But keep on trying : )

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:15:42 AM

These facts are actually very low. I know many people are confused. But yes I have seen very few 2/1 events that have come true. In the meantime, the Yahoo! event recently.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 01:01:49 PM

every time people fall for it again...

It is educational.  It includes a very surprising fact: that the keys are truly all there.  To fully understand bitcoin, it is good to ponder this strange aspect of the scheme.  

Besides, it is fun to watch idiots go crazy insisting that the keys can't possibly be there.  But, they are all there.  They think the website is a trick or a scam.  They simply can't wrap their little brains about the notion that the keys are all there for anyone to see.  Pretty cool - eh?

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:36:25 PM

So what exactly is the point of exposing thousands or millions of private keys if  bitcoins are not found  in them?
Curious to know though, has anyone successfully found bitcoins through this method?
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 01:59:33 PM

So what exactly is the point of exposing thousands or millions of private keys if  bitcoins are not found  in them?
Curious to know though, has anyone successfully found bitcoins through this method?

All 21 million bitcoins are in that list.  Finding them is hard.  True.  But NOT impossible. 

"has anyone successfully found bitcoins through this method?" - definitely. 

Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 02:19:16 PM

If you click on any one of these addresses...  https://lbc.cryptoguru.org/dio/293470930272690489102837043456

You have an equal change of uncovering the key to BILLIONS!!!! in just one click.  True Story. 

You can also change the page number by changing the numbers on the end of the URL. 

Have fun and good luck.  You might become the next bitcoin super billionaire!!! 

Easy and fun too. 

Has anyone found an address with a small amount of money? This is crazy when we are trying to find the keys that contain small amounts of money to dream of becoming rich, not lottery. You may know that with a set of techniques, we can create infinite private keys containing any wallet addresses.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2436
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:36:48 AM

Still lotto is a gambling.you can not easy earn money playing lottery.There is a chance to win luckily but we know winning lottery is a low chances.so right stop playing lotto its wasting your money.It is better to do crypto than playing lotto.

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:54:59 AM

If you click on any one of these addresses...  https://lbc.cryptoguru.org/dio/293470930272690489102837043456

You have an equal change of uncovering the key to BILLIONS!!!! in just one click.  True Story. 

You can also change the page number by changing the numbers on the end of the URL. 

Have fun and good luck.  You might become the next bitcoin super billionaire!!! 

Easy and fun too. 

OK, but had you been a bitcoin bull and accumulated since you first registered with this forum, you wouldn't need to play with online private key generators giving you a one in who knows how many billions chance of landing the jackpot. Maybe you should rethink your views about bitcoin.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:47:43 AM

All 21 million bitcoins are in that list.
Considering all 21 million bitcoins haven't yet been mined, you are wrong again here.

Finding them is hard.  True.  But NOT impossible.
It is also not impossible that every molecule in the arm of a marble statue vibrated in just the right direction at the right time and the marble statue would wave.  When we get to such ridiculously small probabilities, no sane person considers them as a potential outcome.

Prove it.

a one in who knows how many billions chance of landing the jackpot.
Given that there are 2^160 possible addresses, and according to https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html there are 130,000 addresses holding a balance of >$100,000, you would be talking odds of around 1 in 10^43, or 1 in ten million billion billion billion billion. For reference, there have only been around 430 million billion seconds since the birth of the universe, which is around 0.00000000000000000000004% of 10^43.
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 08:34:35 AM

Considering all 21 million bitcoins haven't yet been mined, you are wrong again here.

It is also not impossible that every molecule in the arm of a marble statue vibrated in just the right direction at the right time and the marble statue would wave.  When we get to such ridiculously small probabilities, no sane person considers them as a potential outcome.

Prove it.

Given that there are 2^160 possible addresses, and according to https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html there are 130,000 addresses holding a balance of >$100,000, you would be talking odds of around 1 in 10^43, or 1 in ten million billion billion billion billion. For reference, there have only been around 430 million billion seconds since the birth of the universe, which is around 0.00000000000000000000004% of 10^43.

You and your stupid math aren't welcome here.  What the fuck is wrong with you crushing on people's dreams?  Are you some kind of masochist?  You need to take those theories and shove them up your ass.  Leave people to do what they want with the private keys.  Your private key is in there too, I hope they hit it first.

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:01:45 AM

It's strange but people are actually using this website. I mean it is even in a subdomain and it is saying to download a small 65 KB script. I mean there is a lot of chance that script can be malicious and on top of all this best script is written in PERL. Although I can see that this coin got some pot balance but there is no proof that this thing is even real. I cannot even see any details about those top 30 players which are shown in the site.
betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:51:20 PM

Will love to make millions of dollars before billions. I think this will be a very hard wide chase, which one might likely end up been frustrated. Also I doubt you can redirect lottery players mind to a new adventure.
TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:03:08 PM

It's strange but people are actually using this website. I mean it is even in a subdomain and it is saying to download a small 65 KB script. I mean there is a lot of chance that script can be malicious and on top of all this best script is written in PERL. Although I can see that this coin got some pot balance but there is no proof that this thing is even real. I cannot even see any details about those top 30 players which are shown in the site.

I don`t think it is real either, I mean it could be tho, you could have a pool/network of brute forcers teaming up, not to sure why you would publish what funds you stole tho.
markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:04:05 PM

There are a lot of people who are addicted to the lottery and are waiting to get rich from it. I tried the lottery a lot, but I did not achieve anything. It depends also on luck, like gambling. I prefer gambling instead of waiting for lottery results.
TimeBits

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:05:34 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2019, 10:05:46 PM by TimeBits

Prove it.

You and your stupid math aren't welcome here.  What the fuck is wrong with you crushing on people's dreams?  Are you some kind of masochist?  You need to take those theories and shove them up your ass.  Leave people to do what they want with the private keys.  Your private key is in there too, I hope they hit it first.

I did not find my key I searched the entire database
this is just re logging addresses on the block explorer in a annoying way.
Tajuluc

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:35:07 PM

Prove it.

You and your stupid math aren't welcome here.  What the fuck is wrong with you crushing on people's dreams?  Are you some kind of masochist?  You need to take those theories and shove them up your ass.  Leave people to do what they want with the private keys.  Your private key is in there too, I hope they hit it first.

I did not find my key I searched the entire database

is it possible in such a short time??
TimeBits

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:50:52 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2019, 10:03:05 PM by TimeBits

I compiled all the address to one notepad and I used blocksearch I hit "Ctrl + F" my address and it did not come up.
I would upload that file in a nanosecond but I destroyed that file and it is a painful process to make the file again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16MMZJlp_0Y
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:39:20 PM

If it is true, showing the evidence is the best thing to do, their are lots of people around wants to be rich, if this is really true lottery is no longer fun. Earning in easy way attract people very fast.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:06:40 PM

their are lots of people around wants to be rich, if this is really true lottery is no longer fun. Earning in easy way attract people very fast.
Lottery is not fun but its only rewarding because the prizes are too big  . earning in easy way is also attractable but its not really rewarding at all  . easy path are oftenly known as more risky and hard than compare to the hard path  . real success does not come overnight but it takes alot of time , dedication and patience  . always keep that in mind bro
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:23:30 PM

I compiled all the address to one notepad and I used blocksearch I hit "Ctrl + F" my address and it did not come up.
I would upload that file in a nanosecond but I destroyed that file and it is a painful process to make the file again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16MMZJlp_0Y
How long did it take you to finish compiling all the addresses in one note pad? I was planning to do the same but upon reading the posts and it says the number of pages I changed my mind and just read the other comments here. The site now shows "bad gateway". I tried to change the page result is still the same "bad gateway".
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: